Posted: 19 years ago

The way they've shown Purab... he'd make a good husband anyways for anyone.. be it Jassi or Mallika! πŸ˜‰ They've shown him unrealistically good.. good looks, heart of gold, owner of 400 crores company which he built all alone, yet simple.. blah blah. πŸ˜•  But our Armaan on the other hand is not all that perfect and really needs someone to complement what he lacks .. who could be better than Jassi!! 😊 Agree, anyone?

By the way, they say men fall for Husn and women for Ishq.. but isn't it quite the opposite in Armaan-Jassi's case? Jassi fell for his charms and he is craving for her ishq!!! πŸ˜† I love that!!

Originally posted by jprasad

how bout the show just end before that nonsense ending ever happens?

jprasad, some days back there was a petition asking Jassi and Armaan to be together. why don't u go and sign that. if u've already signed it, sign again.

i am not signing any petition. I don't want to see Purab becoming a doormat for that stupid jassi again.

I think Armaan is good for her. He deserves a punishment like jassi

i'm confused .... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• ......if jassi ends up with purab.. then armaan's heartbroken... 😭 .....n plus.. it's off the actual ending meant to happen from BLF's script.... but then.. if jassi does end up with armaan... then poor purab's heart is broken.. 😭 .....in either waays.. somebody is going to get heart broken.. n hurt reall badly  ...this is one heck of a triangle.. gettting all the viewers confused...  ....hope they DO change the script.... but to bring in someone ELSE for purab... so he'll start to fall for someone else... sloowlly.. n jassi + armaan will be togetherr!! πŸ˜ƒ
Ritu.. πŸ˜†
Thanks yaar..punishment kya aur love kya..so finally everyone agrees that Armaan and Jassi deserve each other!

Originally posted by Daisy

Ritu.. πŸ˜†
Thanks yaar..punishment kya aur love kya..so finally everyone agrees that Armaan and Jassi deserve each other!

Of course. Armaan deserves Jassi.

Jassi does not deserve Purab, Purab deserves someone LIKE ME πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Too cool Ritu!

I agree. Jassi deserves nothing better than Armaan. But I feel bad for Mallika, Rakshanda has done the character justice. I could not care less about BLF. Not interested in buying a channel changer. I know that this was probably meant for those in "general" but I am part of those who don't want Armaan with Jassi, so my answer.

Whatever happens will happen on Sony. For the moment, Purab is coming back on Sony even though the channel people said that they will be following the original track. If they were following the original, they should have brought someone else as Michael. But, they brought back Purab for his popularity.

I think Mallika loves Armaan and deserves to get what she wants, though it's so little that she wants. She should have pitched for someone better than him and less that Purab, however she has already fallen for that thing. She can get Armu or whatever he's and leave Jassi for Purab. Purab deserves someone better, but the best in the show is Jassi, so it might as well be Jassi.

Originally posted by spike

jprasad, some days back there was a petition asking Jassi and Armaan to be together. why don't u go and sign that. if u've already signed it, sign again.

I agree with spike, Armaan needs all the support he can get.

I feel bad for Mallika. She'll be left alone 😑 She was of course rude to Jassi but she genuinely loved Arman. She should not have been ditched like this. 😑 But i think Arman does  not deserve Mallika. He should get married to Jassi and later sing this song.

SHAADI HUI HAI JABSE AASOO BAHA RAHA HU 😭

AAFAT GALE PADI HAI USKO NIBHA RAHA HU. 😭 πŸ˜­

Originally posted by ritu

I feel bad for Mallika. She'll be left alone 😑 She was of course rude to Jassi but she genuinely loved Arman. She should not have been ditched like this. 😑 But i think Arman does  not deserve Mallika. He should get married to Jassi and later sing this song.

SHAADI HUI HAI JABSE AASOO BAHA RAHA HU 😭

AAFAT GALE PADI HAI USKO NIBHA RAHA HU. 😭 πŸ˜­

hopefully the show will end way before he starts singing that song!