Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Where's the privacy? (Page 3)

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minareena

Since I began watching the show, I've been bewildered by the embossed glass doors to the bedrooms. I mean who...really WHO...in their right frame of mind would choose patterns with see-through enclosures into their private space. Bedrooms are a place of privacy (unless you are into kinky exhibitionism)! Now we know that there are a few of those among the CVs, after all this is their brainchild. Wink LOL! 

The actors will need to take matters into their own hands. Isn't Gopi a "Jill of all trades?" She can sew a few curtains with double lining. Else, I suggest purchasing privacy drapes from Croscill or eBay! Big smile

I have always wondered too, do people really have see through glass in their bedrooms doors?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varenyarsshree

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
yes, how shameless of rashi Angry

Edited by SNS_fan101 - 16 September 2011 at 1:58pm
Varenya Senior Member
Varenya
Varenya

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

I have always wondered too, do people really have see through glass in their bedrooms doors?

The Modi Mahal has many salacious secrets. Wink The "peek-a-boo" glass doors to bedrooms is testimony to their furtive lifestyle. What's next? S&MCensored

Seriously, there are a few folks on the CV team who are a bit kinky.  ha...ha...ha...

Edited by minareena - 16 September 2011 at 3:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilu.Dasuni

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

I bet Rashi having a crush on her very own Jiju .

ROFL

ahem will mix and grind her very soon LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index