Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Curiosity Kills The cat

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
err...rather Bird.

So, two episodes ago Miss Panchi -never- sudhrungi- Dobriyal was crying her heart out as how she is feeling guilty and all that yup..yup...

2 episodes later she is back to herself and gave us enough reason to loub her.

So, according to Miss Dobriyal a girl needs to take care of her health or looks just bcoz to impress Boys which means all married women / girls having boyfriends  out there should stop going to parlour or gym, quit your yoga classes if you already got ur dream man. Dead She is reaching new level of intelligence & dignity day-by day. We can look beautiful or feel beautiful for ourself too.

Never question or doubt if muft ka Pizza adorned with saucy heart comes to your door with pink notes of beautiful words requesting for first meeting.

Now come to the title, we all know that its an old saying but while watching last episode the only sentence going in my head was curiosity kills the bird or will surely do. I mean come on what kind of sane person will jump into an unknown car to meet her unknown free pizza donor. That was plain stupid. Panchi's recovery speed is faster than a vampire's. Three times heart broken & Madam is already dressed in pink to meet some one whom she does not know ( She does not know it was Danish) so pretty dangerous & quite pathetic. To move on in life does not mean finding a new guy, it also means finding & identify your true self. Miss Dobrioyal certainly needed that.

The post was not meant to offend anyone.  No Bashing as it was just my opinion.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Precious_PalnightoffullmoonsravssViviliciousgirlprerna26purple_shadozK.S.-Sonia---AROMAL--UmIbrahimhukshilaasenaMaria-capriSheDevilAkshi0019Ameres--peehu--SupermagicalTheBlackJaguarCoeur2PsychoFMS.Jane..Befikre..Bournville..bookworm-ALS--MR.KooL

prerna26 Goldie
prerna26
prerna26

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Ya, you are right...i think if a person looks good, he/she feels more confident  and you should take good care of your health. After all  "Health is wealth"LOL...And ya how can you trust a complete stranger after having  bad experiences in the past.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
even i was shocked at her behaviour. her actions last night were just too risky. going on a blind date, hopping into a stranger's car, with no idea as to where she is going and to meet whom was quite weird. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--hukshilasnitchseeker

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna26

Ya, you are right...i think if a person looks good, he/she feels more confident  and you should take good care of your health. After all  "Health is wealth"LOL...And ya how can you trust a complete stranger after having  bad experiences in the past.

This Character is a bad experience now for the viewers is all I can say.
Ouch
snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

even i was shocked at her behaviour. her actions last night were just too risky. going on a blind date, hopping into a stranger's car, with no idea as to where she is going and to meet whom was quite weird. 

I found it utterly desperate honestly not to mention creepy. Actuially what enraged me most was her reaction to the couple in the resturant. What the heck common ways or not getting a proposal from the person u love is special for a girl who was she to burst the bubble of happiness with her rude comments?Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila..Bournville..

Viviliciousgirl Goldie
Viviliciousgirl
Viviliciousgirl

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Aha...and here Panchi goes again. I mean, ok..am happy that finally Panchi and Danish will be together...but last night what she did..jumping into anyone's car without even knowing who the person was really creepy. It could have been a blood-thirst vampire or a 100 days hungry werewolf (please pardon my imagination as am in TVD's world nowWink )
But seriously..anything wrong could have happened to here or i should say is going to happen as per the new precap. Birdie..please come back to your original self.

snitchseeker

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviliciousgirl

Aha...and here Panchi goes again. I mean, ok..am happy that finally Panchi and Danish will be together...but last night what she did..jumping into anyone's car without even knowing who the person was really creepy. It could have been a blood-thirst vampire or a 100 days hungry werewolf (please pardon my imagination as am in TVD's world nowWink )
But seriously..anything wrong could have happened to here or i should say is going to happen as per the new precap. Birdie..please come back to your original self.

Its too late Vivi she is a gone case.
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Yipee...how did i miss dis topic...thanks snigdha 4 d pmLOL

Panchi hmm...naam se bhi daar lagta hainLOL Apne jeewan kal mein itni baar pyaar...ye toh ek miracle hainROFL
mujhe danish par tarash aata hain...and i think he deserves better...LOLbcoz even if panchi gets married 2 him will she stop falling in loveLOL aaj pizza...bhejne wale se pyaar,kal burger wale se aur na jaane kis kis se hogaROFL...ye kambaqt ishqLOL

snitchseeker

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index