General Discussions # 17 - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
The posting has started Astonish. Parts 1, 2, and 3 are up.
Originally posted by astonish

Arey waah sab baccha log waapas aagaye... So can one of u tell me wat the madness was aa about abd why was i put so many questions wen i had asked a straight fwd question

arrey choro Astonish

Even the viewbie is allowed to go mad sometimesπŸ˜†
Hahaha .. yeah ... patha chala mujhe ... now this is getting too too much !!! Enjoy time at home Vis !!! And Study πŸ˜›

Good morning IF ... bright sunny day here ... will go out to visit the Gurudwara in sometime ... will be free from the afternoon !! πŸ˜ƒ which means story reaading time ... I'll finish reading stories today or kal and send my votes tomorrow !!
And that reminds ... Ansha's(purvi) name has been added to the IF CID cast list .. hmm that's nice !!!

And in FW credits ... Maninee's name ain't there anymore ...her leaving the show has been confirmed !!
Well poor hydrabad!!!!

Goodmorning every one
Originally posted by Bhavanab

And in FW credits ... Maninee's name ain't there anymore ...her leaving the show has been confirmed !!
She was anyway wasted here...why 3 people creating chaos in the lab?
Originally posted by visrom

She was anyway wasted here...why 3 people creating chaos in the lab?

yes her role was redundant
She was wise id rather say !!! Wish it was the other one ... even 2 people is no less than a chaos πŸ˜†

A morning starting with an argument is bad !! Uff !!! Hoping it to be better !!

Newspaper guy came late ... arrgghh ... I need the newspaper as soon as I wake up !!! I'm such a newspaper lover ... itna time lagathi hoon NPs padhne mein πŸ˜†
hey guys! jusr saw cid...so purvi finally decides to come back!