General Discussions # 17 - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my God, I realy liked him

God rest his sou in peace
Good morning everyone.

I'm so tired from yesterday. I'll start reading the stories today and will try to post my comments for all by Oct. 2 the same time I vote. If anyone has guessed which are my stories, PM me and I'll tell you if you're right or if you're right? That's Adaalat for all. You know, nowadays I seem to enjoy Adaalat a lot more than CID and that's saying something since even my username says that I love CID. But oh well, I guess that's how it is. I only watch CID nowadays for our lovely trio, Vivek, and Freddy.

Yesterday I was at the Tim Hortons in our uni and I saw a guy making an iced cap who had a pink thread...Do I need to explain any more? ๐Ÿ˜† In fact, he looked somewhat like our Aditya sir. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You know, the thing I've noticed about men wearing pink threads is that they are the immigrants. They are the Indians who have come from India and are still Indian by nature, or else you've got those Indian men here who are completely Canadianized. They aren't really Indian even if they call themselves Indian.
I'm unable to reply to PMs via mob. ... anyone else facing the problem ???
Originally posted by Bhavanab

I'm unable to reply to PMs via mob. ... anyone else facing the problem ???

Oh and here I am thinking that you are again angry ๐Ÿ˜›
Then why am I facing ??? As soon as I reply to PMs my gps sys. Goes down ...and baaki webpageas are opening ... let me try again !!
Originally posted by visrom

no

Hain ye kaisa reply hai bas do letters๐Ÿ˜†
Na nanda ... aapse kyuun gussa houngi ?? Aapse toh baat hi kam hothi hai ... usmein gussa bhi include karungi ???

I still can't reply to pms ... some issue ... maybe it requires stronger bandwidth ... that's why some GPS issues !!
Do lafzon ki hai dil ki kahaani... Nice song, Asha ji at her best!
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Na nanda ... aapse kyuun gussa houngi ?? Aapse toh baat hi kam hothi hai ... usmein gussa bhi include karungi ???

I still can't reply to pms ... some issue ... maybe it requires stronger bandwidth ... that's why some GPS issues !!

Uffo laptop per aao na, both are on mobikle. Main kis se baat karu?
Originally posted by visrom

Do lafzon ki hai dil ki kahaani... Nice song, Asha ji at her best!

Visrom?

,you ok?