Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You know what's another interesting thing: the DPs. Almost everyone on the CID forum has a DP of someone from CID (usually Abhijeet sir). Mine is of Mohit from Khotey Sikkey. I'm planning on changing it to Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt ad for Bigg Boss because its really cool. ๐Ÿ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm going to put up SRK soon ... waiting for a nice SRK avatar of Ra.One ... tab tak it's this one. !!!
Minionite thumbnail
I'll be making my new avatar this weekend or so and then I'll put it up. I like the music video, but the ads were also very good for Bigg Boss.
Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bhavana ji, Aapka Profile pic achha hai... ๐Ÿ˜Š
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NandiniPS

But phir bhi I will point out from the rooftops๐Ÿ˜ˆ

And let your friend quote a post now๐Ÿ˜ˆ

here u r. Quoting because u asked for it. Report it. Ideally we can quote to make the others understand if we r talking abt something which was discussed a few pages back. Not the post immediately above or an entire collection of caps. If u want to put dreamy smileys just use 2 or 3 not the entire set including T's cap. Use ur judgement.
Bhavanab thumbnail
A double treat from me kal !!!!

The best part ... my baccha is back !!! Yay !!! Yup .. my dearest lappy .. it's back ... and working perfectly fine now ... I had missed it like hell ... I may sound stupid but I was nearly in tears when I switched it on and it was working !!!! I'm no doubt the happiest person right now !!
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I had missed it like hell ... I may sound stupid but I was nearly in tears when I switched it on and it was working !!!! I'm no doubt the happiest person right now !!

I can understand Bhavs...  I love my sweetheart the same way.. Jab iska fan kharaab hua tha.. I was literally in tears... The very next day i took it and got it fixed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Naya fan zara awaaz jyada kartha hai... but its okie... I love my sweetheart๐Ÿ˜›
Bhavanab thumbnail
Yeah ... i switched it on ... and then jaise hi Dell ka symbol aaya I was jumping with joy ... almost in tears then came a very special wallpaper ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... my dad got it repaired for me ... he was worried to see a sad me so gave him a tight hug !! ... I was jumping with joy ๐Ÿ˜› ... it's like a necessity now ... yeh theek na hotha toh patha nahi kya hotha ... at times I wonder is this addiction good ?? I know it's not still i love every monite of it !!
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi all...
๐Ÿ˜† Congrats bhavana...
Bhavanab thumbnail
Thanks pkvd ๐Ÿ˜› ... sent my scores for the story contest !!