General Discussions # 17 - Page 96

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Bhavanab

After lunch will watch chasing butterflies and read one story again and send the scores πŸ˜›

Why again??? Some special story ... Huh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Originally posted by astonish

My mood was πŸ€’ from yesterday morning... Started watching CID Special scenes thread... Kal raat ko kuch 30pages dekhe... some of them are not working but the ones working simply made me forget the whole world...
Now continuing with the sameπŸ˜ƒ

great to know u've paid visit to SS thread ... otherwise I was thinking everyone forgot way to that thread πŸ˜†   

astonish can u [please make the list of which scene's videos aren't working ...which ever video's isn't working please mention it at Comments and Request thread ... will eidt them asap  πŸ˜Š
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 12 years ago
Bhav I remember little bit about that thread cn you post the link ?
Originally posted by NandiniPS

Bhav I remember little bit about that thread cn you post the link ?

Are you asking me Nanda?? about the special scene thread???
Here is the link
Just saw a small clip from Revenge of the criminal aur aap yaad aagyi πŸ˜Š

@Twinkle: Sure I can do that... I was wondering ... already so many video's arent working..toh future mein toh kuch nahi chalega.. and how will new people know that there were such beautiful scenes in CID once upon a time???
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
Thanks Astonish but I was asking Bhva for the thread where we have shared our IF experience
Originally posted by NandiniPS

Thanks Astonish but I was asking Bhva for the thread where we have shared our IF experience

ohh... mujhe laga aap SS thread ke baare mein pooch rahi hai...πŸ˜†
There are 2 ... one was DOTW ... but I was reading Suhaani's thread ... some Aditya fans something it was ~~
Originally posted by astonish

Why again??? Some special story ... Huh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Arre na na ... I felt I didn't do justice to one story while reading ... so want to read again ... scores mein injustice nahi hon chahiye na !!
Bhav how can you do this????????? 😲😲