Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah bhavs... I think you are right... I used to think that being sweet and truthful to people always helps in building rapport with them... But then i didnt know they would actually misuse it...
I was previously working for a set of really sweet people... But now i see the real world ...
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I've experienced that too... its always the survival of the fittest !!! And you wish or not one has to beat the other to move ahead !!! If one is too sweet and all ... it should be with people who respect it ... unless one doesn't value ones sweetness it's not worth it !!!

And that reminds ... hua kya hai astonish ?
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I've experienced that too... its always the survival of the fittest !!! And you wish or not one has to beat the other to move ahead !!! If one is too sweet and all ... it should be with people who respect it ... unless one doesn't value ones sweetness it's not worth it !!!

And that reminds ... hua kya hai astonish ?

Arey yaar...kuch nahi... I there was a small confusion from our side for which i corrected and wrote apologies in the mail... It was a very small one... But there was a big confusion from my client side too...which was a very big one... The lady used my apology mail in such a way that all the mistake was from our side only and no mistake from her side... 😡
Bhavanab thumbnail
Oh !!! Now that deserves loads of anger from your side indeed !!! Its well justified !!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What I thought didn't happen today...it may be tomorrow...I just want this thing done and over. Can't take another day of suspense and tension. 😔

I badly need something to relax...I switched on the TV there was the mysterious tattoo going on - Lavanya era episode. Saw Abhijeet's intro...very sweet one.

I am unable to concentrate on the contest stories...maybe I'll try seeing injures witness.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
I'm spending time watching double dhamaal with my bro !!! I was getting so badly bored !!
Bhavanab thumbnail
I know ... but I've watched almost every single film on showcase !!! And we have 3 more films to watch before thefree showcase offer ends 😛

Bhavanab thumbnail
My while day was rather a waste ... had forgotten that I had an important exam in the busy preps of the ending of this internship ... and gave the whole paper on ji bhi kuch yaad tha !!!

And alag se bhi I'm damn irritated and tired !!! I'm really in need of a break ... and want to read the rest 2 stories ... but not getting time !!! Wonder when I'll be able to read cid aur nanhe detectives and another one !! And want to watch nice good epis too !!
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi everybody.. Wssp??
Had a really tiring day. Also i m suffering from very bad cold n headache inspite of very hot weather.. Feelin very ajeeb...
Bhavanab thumbnail
Drink some nice adrak waali chaai .. 😉