CID

General Discussions # 17 - Page 32

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
GD should be rename as BD..Bhavana's Discussion. After all she posts most topic here..😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chinnu, don't compare with Bade Achche forum. They don't have such old archives. We have to maintain archives from 2005 and they are all in various places, re-organised and changed several times. It is easier to write a program from scratch rather than locate a bug in a program written by someone else. You know this well, I am sure. Don't compare CID with other serials or their forums,.

That forum has only 4 topics on page 1 apart from stickies and imp topics. Come on Chinnu.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Assassinator

GD should be rename as BD..Bhavana's Discussion. After all she posts most topic here..😉

Is it ??? But then it's not that like many others I don't participate in the other threads ... and I do post substantial stuff I believe !!!! Anyways if that's really true ... I'll come here lesser 😊
visrom thumbnail
Also in our case Archive is important because it is not a continous story. Each episode is a different story.

We need a separate thread for discussing each episode and an episode chest for storing their links.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: visrom

Exaclty this is what I posted on prev page. I'll merge the rules and Ask here into a 'Helpdesk'.

That's cool.

This forum is also a long live one 

I suggest that we can follow this model.

either 11 or 12 topics under 'forum topics'
Chiinnu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

Chinnu, don't compare with Bade Achche forum. They don't have such old archives. We have to maintain archives from 2005 and they are all in various places, re-organised and changed several times. It is easier to write a program from scratch rather than locate a bug in a program written by someone else. You know this well, I am sure. Don't compare CID with other serials or their forums,.

That forum has only 4 topics on page 1 apart from stickies and imp topics. Come on Chinnu.

C'mon , I am not comparing... ðŸ˜†
ust wanted to show a model, that's it. 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi all

Why are some threads closed?
visrom thumbnail
Chinnu even they have the rules and helpdesk separate and they hahve 7 imp topics and 6-7 stickies...I dont understand why you feel out forum is not good looking.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Bhavanab

let rules topics stay a seperate thread ... if it's merged with ask me ... as far as I know ... not many will open the first post ... and seedha tha last page and then post your query !! So let these 2 be seperate... and I believe ... ASK me is an important thread ... I have personally seen a reduction in the no. of threads being opened for small questions after it's been opened ... it needs to stay on first page !!! i guess let it be as it is now ...

I agree
Chiinnu thumbnail
Even though they have all these, they can have 11 topics as 'forum topics' and we were just having 10 and 6 sticky out of it.

These kind of forums make the GOTW DOTW and episode threads sticky, so it is not like ours. Here we have just 3 or 4 topics other than episode VDO and WU as sticky, so that's the difference.

if we can make a merged one with Queries, Help desk and suggestions (To the max) we can make our forum more good looking. And the small topics which needs space and air can breath !!!