Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You know I've been so stuffed today, I just got home and I have like a million things to finish for tomorrow and then tomorrow I won't get time to do anything until like 5. ðŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Another day of bandh!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

From now on I will tell you all if there is no bandh here.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bandhs bandhs ... uff !!! My cousin I hyd ... is preparing for IIT ... and her father calls yesterday saying ... classes hongi toh exam likhegi na !!! Yahaan toh bandh hi chalta rehta hai !!.

I heard of some train roko and wonder what not happening there ... I'll postpone my trip maybe if this continues !!

Anyways good morning IF ... hoping to see some activity here today ... and not silent almost like yesterday !!Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
No...I am very much here. The bell will keep ringing if I leave my comp, you know. 😆

BTW, there is a proposed one-day shutdown of Hyd airport too. No planes.

About schools...some are even talking of a null year!!!! 😲 IIT aspirants will be unable to complete 12th, so they'll lose one year.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Exactly ... that's really a thing of worry ... since my cousin joined her inter ... they've had such few classes ...she's in inter First year ... which is equivalent to 11th ... I'm worried more for those in 12th ... a whole year wasted .. and they can't even migrate to another college or state or something in 12th... it's quite a loss for them !!

Shutdown at Hyd airport 😲 ... finish it off fast please ... no shutdowns during oct. 1st week I pray ... I don't want to be stuck badly !!!

Hehehe ... you have to stay here Vis. ... gaye toh mandir ki ghanti bajne lagegi ... and then phir darshan dena padega ... yeh jab tak darshan dene na jaao ghanti bajti rahegi 😆
visrom thumbnail
There is no 'finishing' off...it will continue...every week there will be an airport shut down.

There is anyway a 2 hour power cut thanks to the thermal power plant guys joining T-strike.

You know...even priests of temples are joining strike...temples shut down!!! Can you beat that!!! The 1000 pillar temple in warangal participated in bandh. This is ridiculous. Why bring God into this. Those priests should be sacked (NOM).

Bhavanab thumbnail
Of every week a bandh at the airport ... pplease choose a working day 😆 ... not a weekend !!! Firstly it's such a huge economic loss .. for the whole state ... according to sources ... if the thermal strike continues ... there's a possibility of power for maximum 6 more days or so ... then a total blackout !!! This is getting too much ... it's such a huge economic loss and a stress for both sides of the people !!!

Coming to temples ... yeah I heard that ... now that's really horrible ... bhagwaan ko kyun laa rahe ho beech mein ??? That's really wrong !!

I don't know ... I'm worried quite a bit ... waise hi airport se kisike bhi ghar ki doori seems more time consuming that delhi-hyd ki doori 😆 ... uske upar phass gaye toh aur musibat !!!!

Anyways chodo ... mera jo hoga dekha jaayega ... musibaton se ladna seekha hai ... unse darr ke peeche mudna nahi ... aakhir CIDians hai !!! Let's leave the T issue here ... I have to visit in any cost .. so dekhlenge !!Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😲 how many more days???? Is it indefinate or have they mentioned the number of days for bandhs??? Feeling really happy to be escaping all this 🤢
Else i would have had to take early morning 5:30bus to office 😡
But this is really sad for the students...for no reason people are spoiling their future...and unfortunatly no one has taken any action in the past one week.. i wonder what are they waiting for???? Shutdown and release of their relatives from erragadda mental hospital and chikalguda jail to support them??? 😡Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail

It's like this...

Time to travel from an average home in Hyd to airport - 90 minutes

Check in time - 1 hour

So it's 2.5 hours before the flight.

Hyd -Delhi flight is 1 hour 50 mins

After that baggage pick up time in Delhi - 30 minutes

Reach destination in Delhi (average) - 90 mins

Obviously the flight time is much lesser compared to the total travel time.

Astonish...till they split the state, it's going to be like this. SICK!
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Exactly ... travel time is much less than the post travel time ... I usually have only cabin baggage ... so agar woh avoid karun phir bhi it's long ... and above that if these bandhs continue ... it's going to be really tiresome ... tab jitna time Hyd mein houngi uss se zyaada jams ya bandh mein phasi houngi ... and I can't avoid this trip also ... this is really SICK ... it's going to be a big time worry for everyone ... me,my relatives out there and for my parents out here ... Uff !!!! This is damn irritsting !!!

Chalo a nice ggood does of the show F.R.I.E.N.D.S to cheer me up ... can watch it a countless no. Of time !!Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago