CID

General Discussions # 17 - Page 26

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
You're not silent !!! I've been a bit too active these days bas 😆 ... hehehe I come in the evening times also na !!

Uff !!! This is irritating ... I'm teaching my bro and here at my neighbour's place they suddenly start loud music because haldi ceremony happening ... I obviously can't and don't prefer spoiling their fun ... so just went to check kitni der aur chalega ... and here they pull me inside and I'm stuck !!! And waapis ab aayi ... the only issue with delhi is that koi bhi festival ho ya celebration ... iss level pe karenge ki almost poora sheher hi mil jaayega ... though that's the usp of the city too !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1hr OMG! I can't see this now. 

my sympaties with you Bhavana. hope you can help your bro.

See you all later tonight.
Bhavanab thumbnail
He's happy ... he's feeling musibat tali :P ... but I get irritated ...celebrations happening for the last one week ... raat tak chelga ... they'll come up ... yeh mere mausi ke bhaanji ke chaachi ke beti ... and har ek se milwaayenge ... and all you can do is fake a smile and behave as if you're very curious to know about their whole family tree ... and the aunties will start of .. kya kar rahe ho putthar aaj kal ..aur batao ... kya kya pasand hai ... baal bade acche hai ... sarson ka tel lagao ... and wonder what not ... but the curiousness on your totally uninterested face should not vanish even for a second !!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Learn from Adi sir...how to act.
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so bhavana , when are you going to meet your TUTOR  😆   Edited by twinklelovesCID - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey bhavs... The pink thread guy won a superstar award in our office 😃
Bhavanab thumbnail
@twinlke ... didn't get ya 😕

@Vis ... itna seekha hai isliye have been able to manage 😛 ...

@astonish ... yay !! 😛 ⭐️
Bhavanab thumbnail
IF is dead silent right now !!! 😳
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I tried to change my DP via mobile and everything became wrong. Will make everything alright via laptop tomorrow.
Bhavanab thumbnail
ooo ... the Deli Ramada Plaza mein Daya pic is your new DP haan ?? 😛 ... I cant see it on IF but copied the link and saw iton imgeshack 😛 ... Ramada Plaza ... daily I cross this place and think ... they stayed here when they came to my city 😃