Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI Luv Stry-Arnav gets back into shell-pg 65 (Page 63)

k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Well Guys After a long break am back again. I got busy and could not update.

Well the story on screen is going great with lot of heartbreaks and disappointments. Arnav is making life difficult for him as well as for all of us. Well let us see what CVs have in store for us…

Coming to my bit of story, U know guys I had read my last update to continue the flow. I was so preoccupied.

For many friends like me I just would like to give a short summary before continuing

Payash marriage functions on.

Anjali plays cupid and encounters Kushi regarding her feelings towards Arnav. She asks Kushi to help bring back the real Chote full of love who is stuck/lost in the past memories.

Here goes our KKG on her mission

Sub title: Kushi evokes feelings of Arnav

---------------

Kushi goes to Arnav's room and he is sitting on the bed reading a newspaper and she hands over the soup bowl. He looks at her and she says "Arnavji – If U don't mind please call me on my mobile if U need anything- I will be down as the decorator has come and we have to discuss."

Arnav feels a bit taken a back and says fine.

She thinks inside "Yeh Laad governor kabhi nahi badlega"

Arnav says "Did U say something"

Kuhsi says "Nahi toh" and leaves.

Arnav drinks his soup and slowly gets up from the bed and is going down the stairs. Kushi comes running and says "Why are U coming down- I asked U to call if U need anything" She offers her hand to hold. He ignores and says "I am fine- I am getting bored sitting on the bed alone- so I thought of coming down"

Anjali observes with a smile and Arnav comes down and sits in the hall.

The decorator says he will send the material tomorrow morning itself and shall decorate as decided.

The decorators leave.

Akash comes and sits beside Arnav. He says "Kushi, thank you very much for staying back to help in decoration. I know U must be having a lot of work at home too."

Kushi says "Its OK Jiju"

Anjalis says "Kushi, come let us have dinner and then discuss. Come help me" and takes her away.

Arnav and Akash discuss about the arrangements.

Arnav's eyes constantly keep moving towards kitchen. Anjali calls both of them to the table and Arnav says he can't eat anything but Anjali says it is light meal for him.

Kushi comes and serves all and Anjali asks her also to join for dinner. Arnav leaves after having corn flakes with milk.

They finish the balance arrangements and Anajli tells Kushi to go and give Arnav fruit juice along with medicine.

Kushi nods and goes to kitchen to make juice.

Kushi takes a glass of juice to Arnav's room and he is not there in the room. She goes to the roof garden assuming he is there. She is correct an Arnav is sitting by the pool and looking deeply at the plants lost in his thoughts.

Kushi silently comes and he notices her and she says "Have the medicine" and gives the medicine + juice. He thanks her and takes the medicine.

She is about o go and he says "Kushi if U R not feeling sleepy please sit for sometime"

Kushi silently sits on the other chair.

Both remain silent. She looks at the new arrangement of the plants and she notices that the plants she bought and sent them on behalf of La are placed in the first row and the rose plant is full of flowers.

Suddenly Arnav says "Kushi I heard that U would be leaving for Lucknow soon after the marriage"

Kushi says "Yes"

Arnav says "If U want to work in our firm I shall talk to your babuji- Even Akash is planning for honeymoon in Switzerland"

Kushi says "Wow Switzerland- Jiji is very lucky to get a husband like Akash- OMG Is it a surprise by Akashji"

Arnav nods and says "Ha please don't reveal. So your jiji is lucky only bec he is taking her to Switzerland"

Kushi laughs and says "No not only for that but so many reasons and if I start listing out then it will not end soon. I can only say I am very happy for her. Arnavji not all will be lucky to get a person who could love U more than U love that person and Akashji loves my Jiji very much"

Arnav tries to brush off the topic and says "U have not answered my question- would U join my office"

Kushi says "Thank you Arnavji but I don't wish to—Babuji has clearly said I have to go to Lucknow with him"

Arnav says "Oh"

Kushi says she is getting late and leaves.

--------------------  

Sangeet function has started and Payal and Kushi are dressed in lehengas and looking very beautiful. Anjali notices that Arnav has not yet come down and asks Kushi to check if he is ready. Kushi is full enjoyment spree and not in mood to go but goes as insisted by Anjali.

She taps the door and he says "Yes" and she goes in. She is surprised to see him working on the laptop and he looks at her and keeps staring at her pink lehenga. She walks to him and says "Anjali Di asked me to check why U have not yet come. All invitees have almost come."

Arnav says 'I will come after sometime"

Kushi goes to the laptop and closes it and says "Arnavji- today even if U scold me I don't care. I am too excited about my Jiji's Sangeet. Please get ready. I will take dress out also for U to save time." She runs to the almirah and looks at the clothes and notices only suits hung. She then notices a few covers and opens one of them and takes out a kurtha set and puts it on the bed and says she selected one.

Arnav says "I will not wear that"

Kushi looks at him angrily and says "Arnavji I have kept the dress. Wear it or don't wear it I am going down please come fast" and she leaves.

Kushi goes down and joins in the dance going on.

Kushi is having a lot of masti and Anjali will keep on looking at the stairs if her bro is coming down. Finally Arnav comes in the same dress as selected by Kushi. Anjali is happy to see Arnav and she smiles at him.

Arnav notices that Kushi is dancing away to glory and doesn't even notice him. He goes and sits beside his mama and steals glances at the dancing Kushi.

After the end of the song Kushi goes to her sister and then notices Arnav. She smiles at him but doesn't show the excitement of him wearing the dress she selected. Arnav looks a little disappointed.

Another song starts and Kushi pulls Akash along to the floor and then she pulls Payal; also. Payal starts feeling shy and Akash is lost in Payal. Kushi smiles and dances and Anjali comes and sits beside Arnav and says "Chote- Payal and Akash are looking good together na"

Arnav says "Ha Di" but he is gazing at Kushi. Anjali notices and says "Chote U also go and join na"

Arnav refuses and in the mean while the choreographers pull Mama, mami and Anjali also onto the floor.

Kushi laughs and she lets them dance and she goes and stands aside.

The choreographer pulls Arnav also into the dance and he helplessly stands in between the dancing couples.

Anjali notices him and goes to him and asks him to dance with her as they used to do in child hood. The song about sister will be playing and Anajli dances with Arnav and Kushi with Payal. In the sequence Payal joins with Anjali and Kushi has to join with Arnav. He holds her hand and twists her and both are lost in the music and Anjali notices them dance in harmony. In the dance floor it is only Kushi and Arnav dancing and all eyes fall on their beautiful chemistry and it is Kushi who realizes that and she snaps away. Arnav seems to have come out of trance and slowly says sorry to Kushi and goes to sit.

Everybody clap.

After the songs and dances all are led to the garden area outside for dinner.

During dinner a big business man comes to Aranv and asks him if he has more details about Kushi. Aranv asks why. That gentleman says he liked Kushi and he has observed her even on mehindi day. He says he wants a bahu like that girl. He says his son is having a big business in US and that he is also very fun loving and their match would be perfect. They would like to proceed with the proposal for Kushi.

Arnav clenches his fists and doesn't show his anger but says "I will tell my Di to get in touch with U after this marriage"

Arnav leaves to his room soon after that.

Anjali will not understand why Arnav has left so sudden.

-------------- 

Well guys that was the long update

I shall be back with th next update soon.

Bye for now

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

bertroshni77Maneetaddictsunshaeymdm2013mistletoe22NiVu-mjht1manjusha_92anusha.nushssr565JuArnavshaheerdiwaniGurpreet1991Rosie-Jessieshaam91karismailla8Writer42unna_178monkeydog18varsh8Yazzy91HADmishtidevishreeongongongmaria_awanFebruaryFlowerkiran255Daviytanujasmithasrk_mahi_dbr_kmichikaur94pinkpearlzlittlemoiNina90zafimalluangel007jindaltvmyloveushankitvcmoon_mineMinnie..infinite.AquaBluez17-Zara-areeba_blossom..Anita..bikerider.Saraa.-.Aphrodite.-FAYKHAN29siva2901dumas

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

~edited~

Hey saralaBig smile.. welcome back hun..Hug
wow.. i loved this update dearClapClapClap
loved the way Khushi took care of Arnav Embarrassed
and how she wore lehnga aww...WinkWink
n dance was just a splendid momentStarStar
loved their chemistryBig smile
aww.. jealous arnav huh.. Wink
update soon dearBig smile n thanks for the pm hun..Tongue

Edited by _mahi_ - 04 November 2011 at 1:43am
littlemoi IF-Dazzler
littlemoi
littlemoi

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
awesome update!!
aw.. arnav wore the dress khushi chose for him .. how cute!!
hope arnav realizes wht he feels for khushi soon or else tht big business man might just make khushi his daughter in law!!
thank you so much for the pm!
had a blast reading!
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Hey thanks for the PM! Cute update!
shaheerdiwani Senior Member
shaheerdiwani
shaheerdiwani

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Hey Sarala ... U r back !!!!  Luvd ur update ... pls continue soon n thanks for d pm Big smile 

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Lovely update. Thanks for the PM.
alice54 Goldie
alice54
alice54

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged

awesome update Smile and thanks for the PM

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine