Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI Luv Stry-Arnav gets back into shell-pg 65 (Page 47)

-floragrace- Goldie
-floragrace-
-floragrace-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Nice update

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Oh my gosh, ohmygosh, don't let Khushi go away so easily, Arnav!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, I loved this update simply because Shyam turned good...I too, like Anjali quite a lot and seeing her stuck with a creepy Shyam...it makes me so morose...

Can't wait to see what Arnav thinks of Khushi's plans :)

Edited by Nina90 - 04 October 2011 at 4:15am
k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Hello hai ' Happy Durgashtami. Well in the real track on the TV we have been witnessing Kushi's confusion over her feelings. Truly speaking I have not liked the way they have been portraying Kushi's feelings.  She speaks in such a matured way when she encountered Arnav regarding stopping La and in the next scene she is shown as a girl without any knowledge of love. I understand love is happening to her but they can handle it in a wonderful way. Arnav is very clear that he is affected by her and he wants to fight against the same. He knows he can't see her in pain. But when it comes to Kushi they are trying to bring in comedy which is not gelling as per me. I hope they get the magic back on the track. Well well those were my feelings and wanted to share with U guys'

OK let's get back to our own love story. After all these FFs are to dream the way we want. Well Shyam has turned positive in last update. We continue from there.

Sub title: Kushi's experience in air
-----------------

Next day Anjali goes to the hospital and Doctor informs her he is recovering fast and will be discharged the same day. Anjali is happy. Shyam looks at Anjali and regrets about his thoughts of killing her trust. He takes an oath within himself he will never ever trouble her.

Anjali informs at home that he is being discharged and they will be bringing him home shortly.  She informs him that Nani has not agreed to take him to their home and insisted that they take him to Nani's home. He nods.

Later Shyam enters the house with Anjali and he feels that this is the true entry of real Shyam to Raizada house and will never give any chance of complaint. Anjali sees his tears and thinks he must be emotional because of his accident and wipes his tears and hugs him. All clap from behind. They give him a good welcome including Kushi. He gives a smile to everybody with a note of thanks to Kushi.

They take him to his room to rest.

Kushi goes to the plants to give water. She is talking to the plants saying "See ' One day Yr master will also realize that marriage is not a sin and it is bandhan of two souls."

Arnav calls from behind "What are U speaking to the plants. I have a doubt ' how many hours do U speak in a day"

She gets annoyed and says "U try talking to these plants and they will reply. How much ever U love them how will they know if U don't express"(One fine day Kushi will realize how much he loves her without him saying a word)

He looks at her as if she is a gone case and says "Its my mistake I asked you-"

And he continues saying  "Well I have taken ticket for you to Lucknow- go pack "

She says "Which train is there now. So far as I know the train is in the afternoon. It is already 5pm"

He says "By evening flight"

Kushi with eyes opened big says "OMG- Hawai jahaaz- I will not go- Iam scared of flying"

Arnav smiles and says "It will be fine"

Kushi refuses saying she is frightened. Arnav says he is also going with her as he has some official work in Lucknow. He tells her that he will leave her at her parent's place. She still hesitates but he says they have only 30 minutes to leave and also that he has informed Nani about it.

---------

Kushi walks with Arnav to the new Airport at Delhi and is amazed by the size of it. She says "OMG- I have never seen such a big airport. In School we went to see the airport of Lucknow from outside in one day trip of the city"

Arnav smiles and says "Come" and holds her hand and takes the trolley in the other hand.

She follows Aranv's instructions in the check-in and security check and says to him "Life becomes complicated as U grow big. We normal people enjoy the khuli hawa of the train"

While waiting for the flight Arnav sits and opens his lappy. Kushi doesn't know what to do and keeps looking here and there. Arnav says "There are some shops there- go and see ' tell me if U like anything"

She nods and goes around the duty free shops and is startled at the prices. She comes back and she asks her if she picked anything. She says "No sensible person will buy from here. OMG- our full months ration will go with one perfume bottle"

Arnav closes the laptop, looks at her and smiles and says "Come on Kushi ' now U R Mrs Raizada- so U should not say that"

Kushi says "Arnavji ' I know my aukat and I will never forget it"

Arnav feels bad at her words as he remembers saying that dialogue many number of times to her.

Hearing an announcement he says "lets go" and takes her for boarding.

After getting in the aero plane he asks her to sit in the window seat. She sits and he sits beside her. She feels uncomfortable with him so close beside her. He explains to her to put the seat belt. She cannot put the clip and he helps her. She says the buses are more spacious. She says the plane which looks so small in the sky is so big.

The Air hostess wishes them and Kushi wonders Arnav must be around so many beautiful people- Could be not find anybody pulling him.

When the plane to be taken off Kushi says she is feeling frightened as she is frightened of speed. Arnav remembers her saying once about her parent's accident. He says "Hold my hand and close your eyes"

As the flight is taking off she closes her eyes and holds his hand tight. After a few minutes he tells her slowly to open her eyes. She says "Oh the flight has not started"

He says it has started and asks her to look outside.

She has an amazing experience of watching the buildings so small from top and finally losing sight of the houses and only a patch is visible. She can see the clouds so near and is mesmerized.

She again holds Arnavs shoulder and says "Arnavji- Look the clouds are so near"

He smiles and looks at her face so jubilant. She looks this side and they have an eye lock. She realizes she is holding his shoulder and slowly releases her hand. He thinks he has done a good thing of accompanying her though he had no specific work at Lucknow- He thinks he could be a part of her experience.

--------------

Well that was the experience of jalliphulli Kushi on air.

Hope U enjoyed it.

Edited by k_sarala - 04 October 2011 at 5:01am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

bertkscjkhoneyboney1sunshaeymdm2013twinkle662mistletoe22gagsyhemvbmana2Suman786wilddevil2010hillyvirensardhika16Gurpreet1991subtlesapphireJuArnavsanjananrvkrmaghalakshmiradiationparul-fananusha.nushshaheerdiwaniarhi-fansun2011Chinu5Yazzy91HonkytonkcpervaizWriter42unna_178monkeydog18varsh8FebruaryFlowerIshrafan11duskdbr_kmichi_mahi_Cythereaytanujaprincess84maria_awansharneil92ongongongkaur94bhadraprasadlittlemoizafilara3110pri12.infinite.AquaBluez17007jindalmoon_mineMinnie.tvmyloveushankitvc..Anita...Saraa.-.Aphrodite.--Zara-tina_1234dumas_TheJoker-MereMahiyaa.

Haniibee Senior Member
Haniibee
Haniibee

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Yay! I post first!Wink
Thanks so much for the update and the PM!!!Clap
The story is going really great! I love the way Arnav and Khushi are intercating with each other! Big smile
MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Wow lovely Update
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Happy Durgashatmi friend... I love ur gift... Itz superb...
-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
i love how they are getting so close. awww!
xxx
shaheerdiwani Senior Member
shaheerdiwani
shaheerdiwani

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
A cute n sweet update Sarala ...luvd how Arnav accompanied her to Lucknow ... luking forward for more Rabba ve's n eyelocks ...update soon pls and thanks a ton for d pm Big smile

Go to top