Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI Luv Stry-Arnav gets back into shell-pg 65 (Page 40)

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
cute

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
just started reading wow its going very well Clap
please pm me next time when you update
icebraker Senior Member
icebraker
icebraker

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
waiting for an update. ... very nice
Yellow. IF-Rockerz
Yellow.
Yellow.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
woww nice FF... just started reading...
waiting for ur nxt update
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
hey when will you update it????? 
tka1 Newbie
tka1
tka1

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
i love ur story n it the best out of all the ones i had reaad in this forum...just luvin it...n u update this daily??????
when u getting the next update done????
can't wait...

Thumbs Up

-x-x-x-
k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Hiii.. Sorry for a delayed update.

So we continue where we left. Arnav and Kushi meet at Kushi's palce where she has gone for Pag phera. So I continue from there

-----------

So kushi is back home after Pag Phera courtesy Arnav who gets her home himself .Kushi is relieved she could keep the truth hidden but wonders how long she can hide it.

Anjali is busy arranging things for her new home. She is quite excited about it and will be teasing the brooding Arnav. Kushi is helping her. In the evening Nani has kept a Pooja in the house and Kushis's family is invited. Shyam disappears from the scene with a bahana of work.

Nani gifts Kushi a very good joda and gives her a dress to be given to Arnav to wear and come. She hesitates buy Nani says that only she can make him wear the dress.

Tho Kushi chali dress leke wondering how to convince him. She goes to Arnav's room and pretending anger she keeps the dresses on the sofa and says  "This is becoming the limit"

Arnav coolly working on the lappy says "Ab kya hua"

Kushi says "Good what for you- Iam being pressurized isn't it. Now for this Pooja, I believe we both have to sit together and that too with those new clothes. Arnavji – I don't think I can act any more"

Arnav now closes his lappy and says "We know the Puja is there isn't it. I think yr people are also coming na.. Nani has accepted my request and is making it small na.

Kushi says "Ha but she wants me to convince U to wear those clothes."

Arnav says "what"

Kushi says 'She feels that I can only convince U bec they all are of the opinion that U R in love with me where as it is the reverse in real"

Arnav looks away and says "Kushi don't be so emotional- After all it is only one Puja- let us pretend- For the 1st time yr people are coming also na and some close families will come- I think maybe nani is right"

Kushi says "Then teek hai- take that Sherwani and get ready- Iam forced to use your bathroom as the guest room is occupied" She zooms off into the bathroom.

Arnav gives a sad look at the dress on the sofa and says "Finally this is my position"

After sometime he hears kushi shout from Bathroom "Arnavji- Arnavji"

Arnav wonders what happened and says "What"

Kushi says "Please go out for sometime – I have to get dressed- I cant come out when U R there"

Now Arnav gets bugged. He throws the dress on the bed and leaves to go out.

Arnav goes down and sees the whole hall is getting decorated. Anajli is very busy going here and there. He says "Di why such a lot of hungama"

She replies "Chote – U know Nani- I don't have time to talk to you and U R not ready till now"

Arnav  says he will get ready and go up and checks that the door is still locked. HE walks in the corridor and hears Kushi removing the door and saying "U can come in Arnavji and Iam sorry"

Arnav says "Its OK" and he hesitates to go in the bathroom when she says "I have cleaned it and U may go"

Arnav thinks thank god she is sensible. He has a good shower and ensures to go out with paijama's remembering last days incident but doesn't find Kushi there. There is tinge of disappointment in his eyes(Even I felt the same).

He gets ready and goes down. He doesn't find Kushi anywhere. After sometime Kushi's family comes and later a few guests enter.

Pandit is hurrying up for Puja and asks Arnav to sit. He sits loking at Nani who is giving him a requesting look.

He sits down and Pandit asks for Kushi. Anjali gets Kushi who is looking gorgeous in a wonderful zari saree and Pallu over her head. Arnav looks at her stunned. (This is the Kushi after makeover). Her hair is looking different and the pink colour saree on her is just scintillating. Anjali looks at Arnav teasingly and says "Isnt Kushi looking stunning. I have dressed her up today"

Kushi looks at him who is looking differently in sherwani. Payal says from behind "Anjaliji our Jijaji is also looking handsome"

Arnav looks at Kushi and they have an eye lock. Damn it Rabbave plays then also kya kare these two don't think of Puja also..

Pandit makes them sit beside each other. Nani is pleased at the scene. Pandit asks Arnav to extend his hand. Then he puts Kushis palm on his palm facing upwards. Then he pours tualsi jal etc. Arnav can feel Kushi's touch on his palm and he is quite mesmerized by the presence of Kushi so near him and is following what ever Pandit is saying lik a good boy. Kushi on the other hand prays to her Devi mayya to excuse her for fooling the entire family. The satyanarayan Puja is over and everyone leaves after the lunch.

Even Kushi's parents rise to take leave. Nani forces them to stay till evening but they say they will come again.

When they take leave tears roll in Kushi's face and Arnav watches her.

Payash have a moment of eye to eye talk as ususal and aught by Anjali who teases Akash with gestures.

Everybody leaves and Manorama says "Hame bahut hi tiredwa hogaya"

Anjali smiles and tells Kushi 'U must be tired- go and take rest'

Kushi leaves and Arnav sits beside his Di and sasy "Di why don't U think once again about staying back"

Anjali says 'Chote – where am I going- I will be in this city isn't it- U guys can come and I will be coming very often"

They have a tender moment with tears in both eyes.

---------------

So guys that was a dose of Kushi's beauty after makeover.
Iam sure she is going to obsess him with her scintillating beauty.
Bye 

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

bertkscjkroshni77sanj12344rempyRogerfederershamagoyalhoneyboney1cappacuinomdm2013marishka.khanmistletoe22gagsyardhika16Gurpreet1991banayasubtlesapphireRosie-JessieArnavKhushi1996ayesha786xxxmaghalakshmianusha.nushshaheerdiwaniarhi-fansun2011Juicee_Sushietanya_viWriter42unna_178cpervaizYazzy91Honkytonkmonkeydog18ArshForEvervarsh8FebruaryFlowerIshrafan11maria_awanbluedreamz953kiran255princess84nishismithasrkkaur94laavanya4ulittlemoisharneil92ongongongtvmylovepri12AquaBluez17zafi007jindalMeraCheekuViratushankitvclara3110moon_mineMinnie...Anita...Saraa.-.Aphrodite.-bikeriderFAYKHAN29siva2901sparkle2985dumas_TheJoker-MereMahiyaa.

MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
awsum..!!
Hehehe...Arhi scene wer awsum..!
Arnav fallin for Khushi..! <3
thnx for d pm..!

Go to top