Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI Luv Stry-Arnav gets back into shell-pg 65 (Page 36)

miss_precious IF-Dazzler
miss_precious
miss_precious

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
amazing ff... can u please add me to ur pm list :)

k_rocks Groupbie
k_rocks
k_rocks

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Wonderful scripting. Very realistic charecterisation. SO unique of Kushi the way she becomes strong when it comes to her family
littlemoi IF-Dazzler
littlemoi
littlemoi

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
awesome update!
..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I just read your FF and i love it
i can't wait for the next update!!!
and thanks for the pm
k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Well it is fun to watch Arnav taking one full day off to only say Sorry?????. I just loved it.. after all she is Kushi  Kumari Gupta …

Now getting back to where we were  I think we stopped that is Kushi's father getting well. Now I think we better focus on Shyam  as he still remains a thorn in their life.

Sub title: Kushi's Pag phera
-----------

Kushi gets tea for Arnav and he is not there in the room  She keeps the tray on the table and goes to check if he is there in the garden.

Arnav our hot hero comes out of the bathroom with only mind it only towel wrapped around and he closes the front door saying "This girl has made me lose my privacy these days"

Kushi looks around and gets back  to the room and is shocked to see Arnav. Arnav shouts "You how did U come and when"

She just looks at him lost. Arnav feels very uncomfortable tries to look here and there if anything is there to cover up and a confused Kushi tries to go past him towards the door and duiii she slips on the water  and as usual our Arnav risks his virginity and holds her from falling. Toh eye lock hua hi hua..

Kushi snaps out first and in the process his towel knot slips and he holds Kushi with one hand and towel with the other.  Sawaria oh sawaria rings in Kushi's mind and our Bubbly Kushi laughs loud.

An ever more embarrassed Arnav gets angry and leaves Kushi. She fall dumb- she looks at him sharply and gets up to leave. She goes to the door looks back and laughs and goes away. Arnav murmurs what so funny and locks the door inside and feels relieved.

------------

Breakfast table and Kushi serving.  She serves Arnav and he looks at her and she tries to control her laugh  remembering the incident. He looks angrily at her.

Anjali says "Chote- Your BIL is saying that now since Kushi is there to take care of you  we should now shift to our house"

Arnav looks startled and Kushi is about to say "I will be .." and stops Arnav says "Di what is this all of a sudden"

Anjali says "Chote- even I feel I should start on my own and anyways we are here in this city only na -I will be almost here only isn't it"

Arnav realizes it is the plan of Shyam to  give pain to Arnav. He says "Di I always felt this is your house just like all of ours."

Mami says "Arnav bitua- Anjali jo kaheth hai who bhi sach hai- Shadi ke baad maike pe "

Nani taunts her saying "Manorama hame bi tho Arnav beta ki ghar ma hi hai na"

Manorama shuts up and  Anjali says "Chote- actually finishing's and furnishings are being completed isn't it. So if I be there to monitor then things will be in good shape. What say"

Arnav doesn't say anything. He says he will talk to Shyam.

Arnav goes seriously away. Anjali tells to Kushi that Arnav will never let her go and he might angrily say something to Shyam and asks her to go and see. Kushi nods and goes up to Andale's room but doesn't step in. She hears Arnav speak to him and Shyam in a threatening mode says "See now I will separate your Sis from you. U will be thadpofying how yr sis is there."

Aranv says "I don't mind U going to your own house but don't dare to do anything to my sis. I will not spare you. I know yr career is imp to you but if U try to do anything smart I will ruin yr career and U know that if a lawyer is defamed once he cannot get back his name"

Arnav comes out and goes striding to his room. Kushi slowly goes behind him.

He sees her coming in and takes out his frustration on her saying "Why have U come – to enjoy my pain isn't it. It's because of you all this is happening. I hate you Kushi Kumari Gupta- U R the reason for this toofan in our house"

Kushi is hurt and leaves to her guest room.

-----------

Nani tells Anjali to let Kushi finish her rituals in this home and then she can go. She says that she is planning to send Kushi to her maike today and let her come back and we shall have a small pooja and then U both can go there.

Anjali agrees.

Arnav doesn't know about Nani's plan and leaves to his office. While going to Office he will be looking for Kushi but doesn't find her. He thinks he should not have talked so harsh to her and thinks of talking to her later.

Kushi is sent to her Maika with mamiji and Anjali. They are received well at Buaji's place. Mamiji and Buaji will have good mocking encounters. Anjali and Kushi enjoy the same. They are requested to have lunch and Anjali enjoys the food items while Mamiji keeps names.

They leave saying that they will send vehicle the next day for Kushi and request them to send Payal along with them. Kushi doesn't know what to say as the truth will be out if  Payal comes.  

After they leave Kushi will have gala time with all of them and Payal takes her inside the room.

Arnav is in the office and not able to concentrate as he remembers her Sis words and then he shouting at Kushi.

He thinks of calling on her mobile but then decides to call on the landline. Jayaprakash lifts the phone and informs that Kushi has gone to her maika. Arnav is shocked. He thinks Kushi has gone to her house because he scolded her.

He gets angry and calls Kushi on her mobile. Kushi who is busy chatting with her Jiji doesn't hear the phone. He thinks she has a lot of bhav and cuts the phone. He again gets busy with meeting.

Payal asks her if she is really happy. She remembers the morning incident, becomes sad and again becomes normal and says she is fine.

In the night after the dinner everyone sleeps and Kushi goes outside and sits on the steps and looks at the moon. Payal comes and sits with her and asks her to sleep but Kushi says she is missing all of this and will come after sometime. Payal leaves.

Kushi is looking at the moon and gets a flash of Arnav consoling Kushi and another flash of him shouting at her. She says "Us laad governor ko samajna bahut mushkil hai"

She looks at Arnav who is at the gate and wonders if she is dreaming. He looks at her who is looking very beautiful with her hair flying. They have an eye lock and slowly she says "Please come in" and about to take him in. He says its fine here and he got late in the meeting and all must have slept already and asks her not to disturb them.

He comes and sits on the steps beside her. She feels odd at him coming in the odd hour and he says "Kushi U should have behaved a bit matured way"

All the dreamy look on her is just vanished he becomes erect and says "What do U mean"

He says "U know how anguished I was at the thought of D leaving the house- So I vented it on U- Of course I should have talked so harshly but that doesn't mean U get angry and come to your mom's place."

Kushi now understands and says "U mean I have come because Iam angry"

Arnav "is it not- I called home to talk to you and Jaya prakash said U came here"

Kushi laughs nonstop and Arnav looks at her lost in her beauty. She then stops and explains to him. He feels embarrassed and he says "I even called U and U have not lifted- so I thought Ur anger has not subsided- So I thought I will come and take U home"

Kushi says "I was busy catching up with all and I think the phone is in the bag- Iam sorry"

Arnav wonders how easily this girl can say sorry which he is not able to say till now.

Kushi says "U R coming straight from Office- why don't U have dinner"

Arnav refuses and asks if she will come with him. She says there would be a rasam to be followed to satisfy them- so she would come only tomorrow.

Arnav is about to leave and Kushi asks him to sit and he will be back in a minute and get some snacks and Jilebi in  plate and asks him to eat.

He refuses to eat sweet as he is a diabetic. Kushi says "Arnavji- Eating little sweet doesn't affect sugar levels- only compensate it by eating less carbohydrates. Diabetes is not a disease and it is only a disorder and it can be managed with good eating habits."

After the bada lecture of Kushi he takes a small piece and by then our Kudi is eating away jilebis one after the other and he is looking at her. She says "Pata hai- Arnavji Iam so happy today- Coming back home after so many days – I feel like Iam a free bird once again"

He looks at the sindoor on her face adding beauty to the face with hair falling on her.  She further adds "Iam only waiting for the day when all things will be settled and I will be back to this home completely"

Arnav for a while is a bit taken back. He says "R U finding it so difficult living with us"

Kushi says "No- I don't mean that but tell me even U R fed up with this natak of shadi isn't it"

Arnav doesn't  answer and Kushi looks up and shouts Arnavji   "Dekhiye who tara tootraha hai- Pray for a wish" and closes her eyes and Arnav is looking at the falling star and Kushi's face. She opens her eyes and says "U have not wished for anything".

Arnav says "I know U have wished that U want to get rid of me fast isn't" and gets up to go saying he is getting too late. Kushi reminds something and says "Arnavji I have a small request- Will U come tomorrow morning to take me"

Arnav says "Me"

Kushi says "Actually our people have decided to send Payal with me but U know if Di comes home then the truth might be out- so I don't want her to come- So if U come to take maybe they will send me alone"

Arnav says "He will talk to Nani and call up". He wishes her goodnight and leaves.

Kushi looks at him going and she waves to him. He smiles at her and leaves.

-----------

So guys that was the dose for  the day. I hope U like it.

So Shyam has decided to leave but it is yet to be known what his plan is. Can Arnav succeed in foiling his BILS's plan is to be seen.  

Bye girls take care.

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

bertkscjkroshni77rempyRogerfedererhoneyboney1sunshaeymdm2013marishka.khanrs67mistletoe22gagsywilddevil2010vishrutasweetvidisha..anisha..gujuprincez08parul-fananusha.nushPrasRasrsshreesubtlesapphireRosie-JessieJuArnavJuicee_Sushiesun2011Chinu5-floragrace-Yazzy91Honkytonktanya_vimonkeydog18varsh8Writer42unna_178duskbluedreamz953FebruaryFlowerprincess84kiran255nishiytanujasmithasrkDavisharneil92ongongonglittlemoikaur94lara3110monsi08AquaBluez17pri12.infinite.raaspachMeetPremeer007jindalushankitvcmoon_mineMinnie.zafi..Anita...Saraa.-.Aphrodite.--Zara-siva2901FAYKHAN29sparkle2985dumas_TheJoker-MereMahiyaa.

Chinu5 Goldie
Chinu5
Chinu5

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
yeh Arnav kitna cute lagata hai na when is not in khadoos avatar..so caring ..so gentle ...loved the way he was practicing to say sorry in the last epi.. .

very nice update and thanks for the pm ..
-ChanChan- Senior Member
-ChanChan-
-ChanChan-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Seriously you are the best , just like how i wait for the episodes i also wait for your updates. It's just too good
007jindal IF-Rockerz
007jindal
007jindal

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
awesum  fantastic pat. khusi - arnav scene in room was hillariours.

Go to top