Fan Fictions

ARHI Luv Stry-Arnav gets back into shell-pg 65 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 73

-Appy-

IF-Dazzler

-Appy-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
do continue...would love to read Smile

Edited by aqk102 - 16 September 2011 at 2:31am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARHI Luv Stry-Arnav gets back into shell-pg 65 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-floragrace-

Goldie

-floragrace-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
continue Smile
waiting for arnav's reaction 

Edited by FLORAGRACE - 16 September 2011 at 2:56am

k_sarala

Goldie

k_sarala

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Thankyou guys. Here goes the second round

-------------

Arnav is getting ready to go to Office with a cool face and Anjali comes to his room.

He sees her Di and says " Kya baath hai Di"

Anjali says "Chote- kya hai na Kushiji job choddhi"Shocked

Arnav who is about to wear his tie shockingly stops and says "Kya- lekin kyu kuch hua kya"

Anjali says "Nahi  hame Kushi ke liye bahut kush hai"Big smile

Arnav says "kya Di aap itna kush hai kushi kaam chodne par aapko tho ussi chahiye the na "

Anjali says "Nahi chote hum is liye kush nahi lekin jho baath ham batharahi hai na oh sunke thum bhi kush hoga"

Arnav says "Kya Kushi ek aur business shuriki kya- papad ki ya kuch aur- Mai batha detha hu di- Us ladkina business ke liye bilkul suit nahi hota hai"

Anjali laughs and says "Nahi chote Kushi ka shadi horaha hai"

Arnav throws the tie down and says "What"Shocked

Anjali looks at him and says "Why R U so surprised- cant Kushi be married"Confused

Arnav stammers and says "But her Sis is there na to be married"

Anajli says "Chote actually she got a proposal from their tenant for Kushi and their parents have fixed the marriage"

Arnav looks lost in thoughts and says "woh" remembering the flashback of hearing some Man's name in Kushi's house.

Anjali further adds "Chote Kushi ne thumhare contract ke paise lautadi"Embarrassed

Arnav is angry now "When the matter ended long time and hame  Uski himmat kaisi -----and about to say something when Anjali says "Uski galathi nahi-- Chote actually when I asked her to take the job she refused and I have forced her saying if she doesn't come to work she has to give back the contract money- so she gave it back.."

Arnav is now shocked. "Di aapne…"Angry

AnjaliEmbarrassed guiltily says "Chote mai kaya karoo- that was the situation then- but even U have given her money again isn't it after your argument…and U have been continuously taunting her- no doubt she decided to return back yr money also- here it is"Embarrassed

Anajli gives the money in Arnavs hand and he looks at her …

Anjali says "Chote jo bhi hai- Kushi bahut achchi ladki hai- Dekhana Lavanya itni change ho gayi"

Anjali is going on saying but Arnav is lost somewhere.Dead

Anajali says "Kya hua Chote – OMG U R getting late na. Get going I was going on and on about KUshi- Kya kare the girl is like that. I wish her husband gives her lots of love…"ClapClap( We want Arnav to give her itna love ki puchiye math...Wink)

Arnav is holding the money tight at her words and Anjali leaves the room.

Arnav sits down on the couch giving a long stare at the money with Anjali's words ringing Chote Kushi ka shadi horaha hai  :  I wish her husband gives her lots of love…"

He gets up and throws the money with anger.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

--------------

Tagline: Arnav itna gussa kyun hai- Options
1. That Kushi has not informed him directly about the marriage
2. Kushi has broken the truth of him giving her money instead of apologising.
3. Kushi not training his LA anymore
4. Kushi has not given interst for the money
5. Kushi moving a step ahead with marriage when he is still hanging with live- in concept

Well guys we know none of the options are correct, he is so complciated that getting the reason out oh him will be a lil difficult. Dont worry- we will make him speak out
So what would his reaction be…….AngryDeadSleepyShockedCryCryCry

Please do wait patiently  because Iam shattered seeing  Arnav's state of mind.. Smile

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

bertrs67sunshaeygagsykashevmistletoe22anu008sunshine33PrasRasrsshreeunna_178vishrutaavekshahillysoapoperafanRosie-JessiesubtlesapphireGurpreet1991radhadatta2012JuArnavJuicee_Sushiesun2011Chinu5-floragrace-karipacpervaizKaushalyaFan_SK_kiran255iqbals4everDavisparikhduskbluedreamz953Rozy77pri12FebruaryFlowerIshrafan11ongongonglittlemoismileyhug7679kaur94shagun05nadiafarjanaanjaani07Aisha1996-Sunset-FAYKHAN29zafilaksh65AquaBluez17ushankitvc.infinite.Kamalika..Anisha_91desigirl_18MeraCheekuViratSoulmate_Sana.Saraa.26javey..Anita..harshdbdumas-Dark_Fantasy-

FebruaryFlower

IF-Dazzler

FebruaryFlower

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Hey dear!!
Just read both the chapters. They were great to read!
I can't wait for Arnav and Anjali to find out the truth about Shyam!!
Do add me to the PM list. I look forward to reading the next part!
Smile

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
love the two parts. interested to see where this leads to. plz pm me for the next part?!

thanks xxx

Lily2011

IF-Dazzler

Lily2011

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
plz update soon. pm me plzzz

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I like it... Pls continue...

k_rocks