Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI Luv Stry-Arnav gets back into shell-pg 65 (Page 17)

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
ahh! soo excited!! geat part!!

thannks for the pm yaar!
xxx

k_rocks Groupbie
k_rocks
k_rocks

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Please update fast. IAm sure Arnav will stop the marriage and marry her
princess84 IF-Dazzler
princess84
princess84

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
loved this part...i hope arnav marries her plzzz make that happen continue soon that was awesome
k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Thank you guys for not banging me for not thrashing Shyam- Here the whole point is Arnav thinking about his Sis's happiness which is that bloody creep.

Let us see if this big decision of Arnav is gonna change things

----------

Arnav is in the Office pacing left right left and the chowkidhar comes and says that all have left. Arnav asks him to wait for some more time.

Arnav remembers Shyam's words "Let this marriage happen"

Just then he hears a tap on the door and he says "Come in"

Kushi enters asking "Why have U asked me to come in"

Arnav says "I have to talk to you – sit down"

Kushi reluctantly sits down.

Arnav says "Have U informed anybody in the house"

She gives him such a serious look that he bends his head and says "Jija- that fellow still wants to marry you"

Kushi replies "He told me so"

Arnav is now shocked "So what have U decided.."

She doesn't says anything and Arnav continues "Don't say U R ready to get married to that fellow"

Kushi says "Do I have an alternative"

Arnav says "How can U think of spoiling my Di's married life- I for once felt bad for your condition but …" he stops looking at Kushi's sad face.

Arnav says "Kushi look- I shall arrange for all the things- Give U money for everything- Please you're your parents slowly and Iam sure they would not want their child's future to be bad – so Just leave Delhi"

Kushi looks at him questioningly "Arnavji- how are you different from your brother-inlaw- He has cashed our innocence and you are ready to give money to go away so that your Sis and BIL can stay as happy as ever. But can things remain same for us – Do U know what it means to lose prestige in a small town- U think my parents can live….And how can you assure that Shyam will not follow us to Lucknow- Infact I first met him there only"

After hearing the last sentence he gets alert and wonders Shyam can go to any extent .

Arnav moves around and says "Kushi- I have a solution – The best thing is to keep you under my nose so I suggest U shift to my house and we shall tell that you are living in with me"

Kushi is flabbergasted. She shouts "What"

Arnav says "Yes I think that is the only solution- Shyam will never dare to look at you then"

Kushi says "How dare you say that- Wah what a combo of Brother-In laws- One has a desire to get married and the other wants to directly ask to live- in"

Arnav shouts "Shut up- I don't have any intentions of living with you of all the people-  Listen first to my proposal- I shall take care of the financial matters of your father . You can lie to them that Iam in love with you and wants you to live –in with me as I don't believe in marriage"

Kushi says "U think they will agree and moreover how did U think I will agree- I don't mind dieing but never can think of a live- in relationship with you.

Arnav says " Kushi think over- Choice is yours- But do remember I can go to any extent to stop the marriage- Iam only thinking so much because I want my Sis happiness. OK if U decide to marry I think U know what can be the consequences"

Kushi remains silent.

Arnav says "This would only be temporary till things settle down and your father's health is improved and your sister gets married. Mind it I shall help financially to help your sister get married. Then U can go your way."

Kushi thinks for a while and with a determined face looks up and says "I agree to your proposal with one condition"

Arnav says "what"

Kushi says "If I tell my parents about Live-in they will anyway not agree so U have to marry me"

Arnav says "That is impossible"

Kushi says "Iam not interested in marrying you either - I only want you to fake that we have married-  How do you think I can say all of a sudden that I don't want to marry Shyam- So at least if we go home with a pretext we have married then maybe they will believe you have taken this step and maybe they will excuse me. At this stage even if try to expose Shyam they will only think Iam doing all this to save the family so let them think bad of me for the time being- Ultimately they want my happiness which they think is in the marriage isn't it. Well in the due course they will anyway know why I have done all of this,. In the meanwhile Di's marriage will be performed and I can be free from all these hassles"

Arnav is ina thinking mode and says "But Iam against marriage and.."

Kushi says "So far as we are concerned it is not marriage isn't it- Ok your family members may be a bit shocked but U can convince U have taken this step for your so called fake love"

Arnav says "OK then should we go and inform to your people we are married.."

Kushi says "Like this are you mad"

Kushi tells him the plan and she says tomorrow she will come to the mandir near her house in the morning and asks him to come there in a traditional attire.

-------------

Episode ends

My Comments
Guys let me be sincere in admitting that I don't want the real marriage to happen in haste and like in any other soap their bond grows more and more and more rasams etc.  

So guys that was till the decision of fake marriage. Yeah much do the dislike of some I have planned this because the real shaadi should be with full love for each other and after Arnav believing that Kuhsi is the only one for him  and wiping away all the hatred towards marriage etc. I want them to enjoy each and every rasam and mind it girls marriage is for once not like many soaps where there are multiple marriages.

So there would be lots and lots of ARHI moments. Lots of nok jok

Shortly I would make Shyam and Anjali go to their new house.

So all Arhi moments for us.

Yes Payash ka bhi soch rahi hoo.

Hello hai bye bye for now

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

bertRogerfederermdm2013mistletoe22alishba45hemvbPrasRasrsshreeayesha786xxxsweetvidishavishrutaammullu1JuArnavradhadatta2012Rosie-Jessieparul-fananusha.nushkethgauthami1Honkytonksun2011Chinu5Juicee_SushieWriter42unna_178cpervaizhkhb17Yazzy91mirnaliniIshrafan11FebruaryFlowerDaviCythereasmithasrkduskbluedreamz953kiran255princess84littlemoiongongongkaur94minimuffin86Aisha1996monsi08AquaBluez17Anisha_91raaspachushankitvcanjaani07tvmylove.infinite...Anita...Saraa.siva2901sparkle2985FAYKHAN29laksh65dumas_TheJoker-MereMahiyaa.

anusha.nush Senior Member
anusha.nush
anusha.nush

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
zats really nice idea...update soon!!!
moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
i jst lovd it!!!
pls cntinue soon!!!!
smithasrk IF-Dazzler