Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI Luv Stry-Arnav gets back into shell-pg 65 (Page 12)

tinanishoo Newbie
tinanishoo
tinanishoo

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Regarding Shyam's Exposure -

Aarnav should find shyaam's truth in one of the marriage functions and should meet his jijaji separately and give him warning that he should be in his limits and call off this marriage as soon as possible.
Aarnav should not expose his jijaji's betrayal to everyone especially his di as he cares for his di a lot and doesn't want her feelings to be hurt.
When his jijaji calls off marriage, Khusi's family members are in a debacle state ,depressed and in this situation aarnav marries khushi.

what would be khusi's reaction when she will come to know about shyam when he will see him in RM mansion?? - From there you can extend storyline.. 

I am not sure if anyone will like it but thought this way the story will have many shades in it and can be extended long..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JuArnav

k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Hi All—We have seen an angry Arnav yesday and I present a diff & Angry Arnav today

So I have finally decided to expose shyaam. Here goes my fiction

----------

Anjali comes to Arnav's room and informs him that she has given a cheque to Shyaam for a lump sum amount as he is yet to receive money from his client. Arnav brushes off saying Di why are U informing me- U want me to credit more I shall- After all Iam doing all this for yr happiness isn't it.

Anjali and Arnav have a sweet bro-sis moment.

Anjali says "Chote should I tell U something- Iam  observing from when LA has left U seem to be lost
Arnav working on the compu says " Not from when LA left" (We know it is from when Kushi left)

Anjali is surprised and Arnav realizes his mistake and covers up saying "Iam saying  Iam not lost its just work"

Anjali asks him not to over work and leaves from there.

After Anjali leaves Arnav thinks within himself "I think it's taking my head off. Why the damn am I so disturbed- I don't care about Kushi- Then he remembers kushi's face and gets up and goes near the window and thinking within himself "Why am I having the same feeling when I lost mom- why am I not able to bear kushi getting married- I know Iam not interested in marriage but why cant I be thinking straight. After all she has no feelings towards me"

Then he again gets the eye lock flashes and thinks "I should meet her once- I shall try to explain to her but hwy will she stop her marriage"

He is so confused and he wants to get out of his thoughts and says "I need to come back to my senses" and gets out of the room

------------------

He is driving and as predicted he will be passing by the same area as that of Kushi's. He says to himself "Let me be cool" and in his thoughts he doesn't notice a boy running on the road and he presses the brake tight. Luckily in hair gap the boy is saved. He is angry and gets down and the boy's parents apologize.  He is about to get in the vehicle when he notices Buaji walking with two load full bags. He asks to drop her and she initially objects but later on agrees.

Buaji who is waiting for a long time to give good to Arnav singh Raizada taunts him by talking all good things about hone wale damaad and how lucky Kushi is. She says how much Shyaam loves Kushi and how much caretaking he is. She also adds Kushi is very happy to get rid of the Raizada mansion nad their taunting. He drops her home and she asks him to come in. She says Damaadji ka chappal bhi hai and to come and meet the would be hubby of Shyaam. Arnav tries to avoid but she forces him. His eyes are looking for Kushi but can't see. He finally gets down to go inside.

Arnav will be walking in and Buaji will open the door.

Shyaam says 'Buaji aaiye na dekhiya babuji is forcing me to eat so many sweets- I need your support"

Buaji is laughing and saying "Aap phikar math kijiye- I have got U company and just then Arnav enters and looks a t a shocked Shyaam.

Kushi comes there with a plate of sweets and shocked to see Arnav.

Shyaam is shocked and Arnav is about to say something but Buaji introduces Shyam to Arnav "Eeh babua hanari kushi ki hone wali pathi hai" She tells to Shyaam "He is Arnav Singh Raizada"

Arnav says "Kya"

Buaji keeps a mocking face as to why Arnav is reacting like that.

Shyaam snaps out of his shock and says "Hello" and tells Kushi's parents that he has some urgent works and walks outside very fast. Arnav is trying to stop him and he says "Nice meeting You " and walks away fast.

Arnav is still shocked. Kushi wonders why Arnav is standing like a statue and says "Baitiye na"

Arnav says "I want to talk to you urgently. Pelase come with me"

Buaji tries to shut him but he says Iam backing the car and U just come.

Buaji tries to stop Kushi but Kushi as usual always is daring, so she goes and Arnav opens the door and closes it hard.

Kushi is looking at the angry face of Arnav

---------------  

Episode ends

So guys that was the silent faceoff of Arnav and Shyaam

If U guys like it then I shall continue…

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

bertshamagoyalsunshaeymdm2013marishka.khankashevmistletoe22hemvbPrasRasayesha786xxxanusha.nushvishrutasiraniRosie-JessieArnavKhushi1996subtlesapphireJuArnavGurpreet1991ammullu1-floragrace-niya55Juicee_SushiecpervaizWriter42Honkytonksharneil92ongongongIshrafan11bluedreamz953DaviFebruaryFlowerkiran255princess84Cythereasmithasrksmileyhug7679littlemoikaur94zafiraaspachMeraCheekuViratAnisha_91moon_mineushankitvcanjaani07lara3110AquaBluez17.infinite.-Zara-..Anita..Soulmate_Sana.Saraa.laksh65FAYKHAN29dumasMereMahiyaa.

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Luved the way ur story is proceeding... would luv Arnav and shyaam to cum face to face this way only... well what is arnav going to do taking khushi with him?????... waiting eagerlyyy... updt sooon...
smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
this time not so happy with the update. lost something . arnav and shyam mulaqat ... there was something missing compared to the other parts

waiting for the next update. 

love u

Smitha
k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smithasrk

this time not so happy with the update. lost something . arnav and shyam mulaqat ... there was something missing compared to the other parts

Smitha I must admit U R true but it was not easy predicting their interaction. Maybe after updating the following sequence then it would be justifiable. Arnav beleives his SIs's happiness is all tohim in this world- So he will go to any extent to keep her happy- He is so shocked that he couldnot talk. Shyam the creep took advantage of this and fled- Iam sure he would have realised the tuth is out  - it is not difficult for  a person to behave as if nothing ha happened- I must say in the Society there are many such creeps who care a hoot about what others think of them.
SO lets see how I can proceed. Right now iAm in thinking mode of the next sequence.
Bye 
Durs Groupbie
Durs
Durs

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
awesome
waiting for next updated
FebruaryFlower IF-Dazzler
FebruaryFlower
FebruaryFlower

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Hey dear!!
Nice update.
I liked how Arnav saw Shyam. An immediate exchange of any kind would have been odd. This way Arnav has time to accept what going on!!
Looking forward to reading what he says to Khushi.
Thanks for the PM and update soon!!
Smile
MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
finally shyam is exposed!
i hope asr doesnt blame kkg for this thng!
thx for d pm dear! :-)))))))

Go to top