ARHI Luv Stry-Arnav gets back into shell-pg 65 - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by littlemoi

aww that was soo cute with her holding his hands ... awesome update but no pms?? plzzz plzz send me a pm the next time you update plzzz :)
Thankyou- The last Ff was updated ont he same day and i hav enot sent pm to anyone. I would definitely pm on next update.TC

Sub tilte: Kushi being poured with gifts

Hello guys- So get back to our dreaming and drooling thoughts.

----------

All at the breakfast table and Kushi serving them.

SHyam comes there and Anjali serves him a plate . He sits and says  "Wah Sale saab- Aap tho chupa rusthum nikle ho – Apne girlfriend ke triaing ke liye appoint karke ussiko biwi banaliya"

Arnav wonders how normally he can be. Kushi is literally shivering at the sight of Shyam as it is the first encounter of hers with him after kowig the truth.

Anjali says "Mai bhool hi gaya- U have not met Kushi till date isn't it- She is the sweet little girl who had the power to change a person like Arnav"

SHyam says "Yeah she is very sweet" looking at Kushi with evil eyes. Anjali looks at him and he smiles saying "Rani Sahiba yeh toh nahi chalega- Grand party dhoom dhaam se hona chahiye"

Kushi recollects him speaking to some Rani Sahib and she understands it now.

SHyam says "Kushiji bahut hi badiya pav bhaji banaya hai"

Mami is not liking everybody praising Kushi. She interrupts saying "Damad ji who Pav bhaji ham prepare kareth hai- toh apka prizing(Praises) hame javath"

Shyam looks annoyed and Anjali laughs off .

Nnai says "Arnav beta- Ham samaj sakthe hai ki U did not want any hangama so U got married slowly but U cannot say no to the rasams of the house"

Arnav tries to object but Nani says "No I don't want to listen- I assure U I will not trouble U but I cannot let a few things be ignored- after all Iam still alive"

Shyam says "Aap Teek kehrahe hai Naani- Arnav ko chodna nahi" smirkingly

Nani gives her the Nek- a khandani haar and some amount

Anjali also gives her a nek

Mami says "Hamari Akash ki bahu ka baari kab ayega"…

--------------

Kushi is back to the guest room and wonders how nicely he can act .

Arnav who is passing by just steps in and says "U have got a call downstairs from Yr people and I told them U R up- Make a call and return the phone after U finish"

He leaves the cell and goes.

Kuhsi talks to all and they ask her when she is coming for pag phera.

Kushi says I will find out and tell.

Kushi goes to Arnav's room and says "Aapka phone " and he says without lifting his head from Lappy "Waha rakhdo"

She keeps the phone on the table and says 'Iam keeping the gifts given by your Nani and other members"

Arnav says 'Why R U returning to me- They are given to U. U can keep them"

Kushi replies "They are given for the Bahu of the house and not to Kushi Kumari Gupta"

He looks up and says "But they have given – what is the big deal"

Kushi says "Arnavji U will not understand the importance of the sentiments- The day U do U will realize why Iamnot accepting"

She leaves from there.

Arnav looks at her from back as if he has learnt a new thing.

----------  

Arnav has left to Office.

Kushi is tidying up the guest room and Shyam enters the room.

She is quite tensed but doesn't show it out.

Shyam says "What is your intention in getting married to Arnav"

Kuushi says "It is none of your business"

Shyam says "Of course it is my business- He is my Sale sahib"

He again says "If U think U have done an intelligent job by marrying Arnav then U R wrong- Because U have helped me by doing so"

He laughs cunningly and says "U staying in Guest room makes it even more easier for me- Poor Arnav he doesn't know that he is helping me get what I desire"

Kushi says "Shut up. U cant dare to do any such thing to me.

Shyam says "Poor baby - By now U must have guessed my position in the house- I can make things worse for you- Even Arnav will not believe you if Anjali goes against you and I will make Anjali go against you"

Kushi says "Shyamji- Iam not spitting on you only because U R Anjaliji's husband. U know about me Iam not a quite keeping girl- Mind it and more than that remember Iam Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada- Understand"

Shyam is a bit taken aback.

Anjali enters and says "Aap yaha hai- IAm searching for you"

Kushi says "Di Jijai hasn't met me na- we are catching up with each other- He is also from Lucknow isn't it."

Anjali smiles and Shyam says he is getting late and goes away. ANjali says Nani has called her.

Kushi says OK and goes to Nani's room.

Nani says "Kushi bitia – Ayiye aur mera paas baitiye.."

Kushi goes and sits next to Nani. Nani has kept a few sarees on the bed and says "Kushi all these sarees are kept by your mother-In-law for her daughter-In-law- While buying sarees for Anjali she has taken these sarees forher daughter-in- law- We said why R u in such a hurry but I did not know at that time god has taken her ina hurry. Her eyes become moist. Kushi feels sad and holds NAni's hands. However Kushi feels she is not eligible for the same and says "Nani I will take them later" and refuses tot ake.

Nani talsk to her for soemthime and Kushi says she will get tea for her.

----------

It is night time and Kushi is watching the serial on star plus. She is  getting bored and wonders how boring it is in these bighouses – everyone has a separate room and only meet at breakfast, lunch , dinner- hamari yeha toh we are so close to each other"

Akash taps on the door and says and looks and says 'Akashji pelase come in"

Akash sits on the sofa nd sasy "Bhabhi- how are you feeling in the new house"

Kushi feels odd at the new rishta nad says "Iam fine Akashji but am missing the whole funa t homw"

Akash gets a flash of Payal and says "I know I can understand"

He again says "Why don't U ask Payalji to come and stay here for a few days"

Kushi says "Here- but how is it possible- Also Bauji is also not well"

Akash says "Teek hai- kal pag phere ke liye Iam taking you na- U stay for two days and come"

Arnav says from back "Nahi she is not going to her home tomorrow"

Kushi looks surprised why he is objecting.

Arnav says to Akash 'Akash- I have fixed the appointment with the doctor tomorrow -  Take Kushi's father to the hospital for the check up"

Akash says Ok and tells to Kushi "Bhayya koh dinner paroslijiye" and leaves.

Kushi gets up to go down. Arnav says "I have some work- Tell Jay prakash to get dinner to my room"

He is about toleave and says "I forgot" and takes a mobile from his pocket and says 'I have taken this mobile for you"

Kushi looks at him with a rejecting eyes and Arnav says "I have taken this mobile so that I will not be disturbed by you using my mobile."

Kushi is even more angry and he sasy "Don't get emotional it is aprt of the deal- the deal about taking care of your family needs"

Kushi looks at Arnav walking away with a quizzing look.

--------------   

So guys that was the Saturday special

I don't want to go in haste- Hope my pace is OK

If U want me to rush I could do that

What say

awsum..perfect..!!! argh! shyam will kill him..! i really feel sorry for Anjali..! :'(
aakash is cho chweet..!!
thnx for d pm! :-)
Well going😊 Love this ff.. But sorry I want long long update😃
Amazing update...loved it...
update soon and plz PM me
hath main kya jadoo hea yaar?? U have written it very well.. Continue it soon...
nice going 
love the way you are presenting the story.
nice update!
continue soon
thanks for the pm😳
wow loved it can't wait to read the next part~!
thank u thank u thank u so much for the PM i really enjoyed the update cant wait for ur next one cant wait for arnav to say i luv u to khushi
plz plz PM me wen u update
thanx so much :D