Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
aww amazing one sweetie🤗
continue soon will be waiting haye😍
Aww both of them are so miserable!!! I hope.. No I KNOW that Shyam ke shaadi KHushi say nahi honey lagi but it's still horrid to watch Shyam gloat for weeks on end while he thinks he'll be successful!!! Great FF!
tinanishoo thumbnail

Aarnav and Khushi form a good pair on screen, Script is also ok. However, I am not able to digest one thing -

Arnav who loves and cares his di a lot is not at all bothered what kind of work his jijaji is doing till date??  Come on give me a break...he never realized this till date?? Lol..neither anjaliji realized it..his wife from whom he keeps asking for a money ??
One more thing is - Khusi who is working at RM never came across anjali's marriage photos even once and she never asked anjaliji that as i have not met your hubby atleast you can show me his pics??
Apart from this, khushis dressing sense is way different from her di's dressing style though they are born and bought up in same city and house. I sincerely don't like khusi's dressing style and even hairstyle and waiting when it will get changed in coming episodes. Actually she could have been portrayed in a better manner...

Good thing is naniji,hello hhi bye bye, and LA's comedy :)
Ofcourse, romantic scenes b/w aarnav and khushi that creates goose bumps..I always love the conversation b/w aarnav and khushi and their killer expressions to each other with a background music :)

Thanks miss sarla for posting the updates..

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it..how he imagine her everywhere..he sees he..cant wait for nxt..
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Thankyou for liking the FF. But am breaking my head as to how to expose Shyaam

During marriage _ I don't want it to go upto mandap also

Should Arnav misunderstand Kushi

Should arnav realize it is the plan of Shyaam

In such case then if he is kicked out what about Anjali's happiness which the most to him

No doubt the Cvs are having a tough time going ahead- that's why they give good shot a day followed by a stupid one

Anyways I continue from where I left- i.e Anjali buying gift for KUshi selected by Arnav

------------

Raizada Mansion- Breakfast table

Anajali is requesting Shyaam to accompany her to Kushi's house. Snake is a bit shocked- he recovers and says "Rani Sahiba- aj muje bahut kaam hai- Driver ko leke chale jao na"
Anjali says that it is Sunday and the drivers won't come.

Nani says "Anjali bitia damad ko kaam hai tho Akash ke saath jayiye and hamare dher saare shub kamnayein dijiye"

Anjali nods happily(Poor girl she is so nice- I just donno how she is hooked to Shyaam)

Arnav gets up silently and goes away to his room.

He is tossing around the room and goes near the almirah- takes the payal out and wonders if he should ask Anjali to return it. He again keeps it back in the almirah(Poor Arnav this payal is only solace isn't it..)

He takes the laptop keeps it on the table and starts working. He stops and opens afolder of calendar and the picture of Kushi in red saree is full on the screen. Just then Akash enters and Arnav closes the laptop down. Akash is a bit surprised and Arnav says "Kya baath hai Akash"

Akash says "Bhayya I have to leave now to Airport to leave by today's flight to Mumbai"

Arnav says " Yeah I know that"

Akash says "But Nani forgot and has asked me to take Di to Kushiji's house. She is ready and waiting outside- Can U take her"

Arnav says " She can go later isn't it"

Akash says " Yes bhayya but Di is ready and I believe she has to go to the temple nearby Kushi's house also"

Arnav says " Teek hai- I will take her

-------------   

Buaji's house

Anjali "Arnav will U not come inside"

Arnav " No Di I will be in the car, No parking here so I will park a little forward, U give a ring I will come"

Anjali doesn't force and goes inside

Arnav moves the car a bit forward and stops where the raod is wide

He sits back and  closes his eyes. He gets the flashback when he has dropped her in the middle of night. He opens his eyes and puts the music speaker loudly to avoid her thoughts. He sees Kushi in the rear mirror and says to himself "Iam getting mad- muje ussi ladki kyun nazar athi hai"

He tries to look away but he see a clear picture  of Kushi. He opens the door instantly and says Kushi and Kushi stumbles back as she hits the door opened on her. He holds her with his right hand sitting in the car and she stops from falling and both have an eye lock (Guys this would be good when picturised" ).    

He asks her "R U OK"

She nods

Both do not know what to speak. Kushi is about to say something and Arnav says "How R U it has been a long time"

Kushi says "Teek hu lekin it was only 2 days isn't it"

Arnav is lost- poor fellow felt it like ages like us waiting for Monday from ages

Kushi says "Buaji ne aapko andar bulaya hai"

Arnav says " Iam fine"

Kushi says "Teek hai- IAm going- She asked me to call U so I came"

Arnav thinks what attitude cant she call again.

Kushi from back is asking "Aap aaraha hai ki nahi"

He silently gets down and goes along with her.

Kushi says "Hame bura laga ki LAvanyaji ghar chodke chalagaya"

Arnav says "Di ne itneme bathadiya"

Kushi says "Ha Arnavji mai bathadethi hu U have not done a good thing- U will repent one day"

Arnav murmers "Lecturebaazi shuru"

Kushi says "Aap ne kuch kaha"

Arnav says "Jab car park kiya itna door nahi laga"

Kushi says "we have almost come" . She keeps talking to almost everyone on the way and Arnav looks at her with amusement.

Kushi says " Chaliye- andar"

Arnav realsies they reached home and enters with hesitation.

Anjali is happily talking with Kushi's parents and Buaji and Buaji's face changes after seeing Arnav. Anjali notices and introduces Kushi's parents to Arnav.

Arnav feels a little uncomfortable.

Anjali takes the gifts and  hands them over to Kushi and asks her to check them because they can be exchanged if required.

Payal gets some jalebis and namkeen and serves tea.

Kushi hesitates to take but after opening she say s "Wonderful"

Anjali smiles and tastes jaelbi and says it is very good. She says it would be good if they could meet Kushi's finace. Arnav looks at Kushi and they have eye lock.

Kushi's father asks Arnav to take one but he refuses on the bahana of diabetes. Kushi's father says "No excuses today and also nothing will happen with one jalebi and that too our Kushi bitia ka banaya hai"

Arnav eats a small piece and looks at Kushi who looks with surprise at him. Both have an eyelock and ats away the other piece also. Kushi remembers her bhashan to Lavanya about making her husband eat jalebi for the first time after marriage.

Anjali says " We have to go- I have to also visit temple"

Buaji says "Kushi tum bhi jane wale thana-  Anjali bitia ke saatha chale jaana"

Anjalia sks her to come but Kushi hesitates but is forced by Anjali.

-------------

Temple

Kushi says to Anjali "Aap upar jayiye I will get the thali for both of us"

Anajli is going up the stairs and Arnav is helping her.

Kushi takes the thali for both of them.

Arnav stops at the entrance and asks his Sis to go and finish her Puja.

There is good breeze in the temple andKUshi is coming with two thali's one ine ach hand. Arnav as usual is with his mobile.

He watches her hair flying and keeps staring at her. He observes her dupatta is about to fly and like a superman holds the dupatta from flying away totally and slowly puts it over her.

Somebody hints "Aapki biwi ke haath se ek thali lijiye na"

Both look embarrasses. He takes one thali and wals along with her.

He enters the temple to give the thali to his sis.

Kushi give sthe thali tp Pandit ji and as he is about to walk out panditji calls and asks him to stand on the right side assuming he is Kushi's hubby.

Kushi bends her head and Arnav silently walks away.

After the puja they drop Kushi at her home and Anjali will give her all the best wishes. Anjali says "Kya CHote Kushi ko wish nahi karoge"

Arnav looks at Kushi who I slooking down and says "Kushi " and she looks up

He stops and says slowly "All the best wishes- Take care of your self"

Kushi looks at him with amazement as the vehicle leaves and Arnav watching her from the rear mirror.

-------------

So I think our Arnav babu ka haal bigadgaya- He is mad

So what would his next step be

So keep reading ……..

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
too interesting i mst say!!!!
pls do cntinue soon watng to read the nxt part nw!!!!!
-floragrace- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really nice and the superman thing😆
waiting for nxt update'
pls Shyam ko jalti expose karo
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...wow...nice update...plz add me to ur pm list :)
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

when i check this post then i felt earthquake. i dont want to die without seeing arnav and khushi united😭

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW... superb... keep going...