India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naitik stop PMSing!!

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Gosh, Naitik is so childish! Seriously after 3 years you'd pretty much expect him to understand and become mature but just NO that's too much to expect from his character. Every time there's a situation where he's needed by Akshara and needs to understand the situation rationally, he starts behaving worse than a 5 year old. There needs to be a better understanding between Naitik and Akshara.. Akshara is the one who's pregnant and he's the one who starts having moodswings. What's the point of reading all those articles and books on the Internet if you can't understand how to behave like an adult. For God's sakes, you're gonna be a father soon,and when Akshara starts spending more time with her child, what's he gonna do? Start blaming the child too for not spending enough time with Naitik? Such high level of immaturity is just not expected from someone who's the lead character of the show.. Writers if you're reading please buck up! His PMSing all the time is just not acceptable anymore!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bips

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
i dont agree with u. becoz nk never tell ak not to spend time with ehr

he only told that she can spend time with him too. how nk tc of ak after mc and every where he alwys stood by her  now also he didntsay anythign wrong she ignored him and never bothered about him.

and he is doign so much for her and their baby and he wnt to share everythign with her. what's wrong. from the day on nkl character introduced he has been posseiesive. so ak knows abotu this. then also she does that he flet bad he felt he was left alone

she should balacne both the sides hwo nk tc of ak and gay3 at the same tiem he fight for ehr too. but alwys ak the one stop him .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jerry12anamika00i4ishrasush4frndz

Mahika84 Senior Member
Mahika84
Mahika84

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged

I guess you are right Wink akshara  never did anything wrong, as its naitik's fault that he wanted to spend time with his wife but clearly his wife has better things to do Angry Thumbs Down

..I am tired of CVs showing extremes in characters but never balance.Dead

Edited by Mahika84 - 16 September 2011 at 12:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz_charu__Divya_

Adhervika IF-Rockerz
Adhervika
Adhervika

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
your right but not completely...
If naitik wants to spend sometime with akshara that he is not wrong as he also want to spend some quality tym with his wife but akshara sometimes not bother at all for his...
on the other hand rj is also donig bery much interfernce in naksh life...as akshara is not a smaal kid she is going to be mother so soon  and naitik is there to take care of her...
as in yest epi...BM starts creating tension that akshara drinks only tea...so what was the matter in between drinking tea without having anything in the break fast...Confused
And yes somtyms naitik also behaves like immmature person but the main reason is that he is over possessive for akshara...
and i don't think ki isme koi problem hai...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sdhgi4ishrasush4frndzJAYA_09saru.g_Divya_

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I'd agree with the topic starter completely ... when naitik started "you don't have time for me" jaap for the 100th time, i almost yelled out - oh! grow up ... she is the one who is pregnant, not you

At times, in the initial episodes, i thought this was a good track ... women often get so caught up in housework that they start neglecting their marriage ... At that time i was rooting for naitik ... but this is just beyond immature ...

Though i am not a huge fan of aksharas mom ... i find her irritating at best ... but this constant cribbing by naitik is getting on my nerves ... he sounds like a spoilt brat ...

Munna, please grow up ... you now have a munni and probably your own munna on the way ... time to give up the "munna" crown

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni_singhmittijalebihowzzat

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

I'd agree with the topic starter completely ... when naitik started "you don't have time for me" jaap for the 100th time, i almost yelled out - oh! grow up ... she is the one who is pregnant, not you

At times, in the initial episodes, i thought this was a good track ... women often get so caught up in housework that they start neglecting their marriage ... At that time i was rooting for naitik ... but this is just beyond immature ...

Though i am not a huge fan of aksharas mom ... i find her irritating at best ... but this constant cribbing by naitik is getting on my nerves ... he sounds like a spoilt brat ...

Munna, please grow up ... you now have a munni and probably your own munna on the way ... time to give up the "munna" crown

Exactly, Naitik pissed me off even more, when Akshara was helpless and needed his help from the police station and he kept ignoring her calls. That kind of behavior just cannot be excused! Im not saying Akshara is wrong, at least she doesnt PMS like him seriously. You find time to spend with your loved one, you dont start blaming everyone else for it.. That's why I said, now he's blaming Rajshri. next I won't be surprised if he starts blaming the kid too after birth.. saying she's not getting time to spend with him! Compromises needed to made all the time, but he just wants Akshara only to compromise all the time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bipsmittijalebi

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LioMessi

If you CV's mean wanted to show the social message of foetus sex determination is crime, then why not show another social message of akshara leaving naitik for good. No Woman would bear the humiliation of their mother and akshara should take her mom and go to Maheshwaris house.Enough of naitik taunting akshara's mom.How will he react if akshara told similar things about his mom??????????Roll back 2009, akshara was asked to leave home by naitik...for supporting his own sister.

Exactly! Is it asking for too much for him to behave like a mature person for once.. jab dekho muh phulake he gets angry with Akshara without understanding the situation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bips

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top