Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CI Fridays Thread - Page 38

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
aashu did u forget that guru was also down with fever in the month of august...v had his BD during 9th august epi...the floor wali... he was shooting form his home dear...dadima also got ill in the show when she fins out tat Maan has gone to london and then v had Jewel scene and steps hug also

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
hima - you must be boiling, fools how could they seal the window. kya namoone hai
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Geet (Drashti Dhami) are currently enjoying their marital life in STAR One's leading prime time show Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi.

However, in real life, both Gurmeet and Drashti are facing health problems. Since the past few days, the duo isn't shooting, as they aren't keeping well. Though Geet aka Drashti Dhami shot for the show today, everyone's favourite Maan aka Gurmeet Chaudhary will take a while to get back to work.

A STAR One.in source informs, "Since the past few days, both Geet and Maan have not been keeping well. Drashti Dhami aka Geet had cough and cold. She could shot for just three hours today. We want to give our actors proper rest. Maan aka Gurmeet Chaudhary has been unwell since Tuesday, and hasn't been shooting. Gurmeet has viral fever. He is recuperating, and will probably join us by next Tuesday. Today, Drashti Dhami aka Geet shot for a while, but she was looking very tired and weak, so we wrapped up in three hours. We are hoping that both Maan and Geet feel fine soon."

Gurmeet's wife Debina Banerjee, Gurmeet himself and Drashti Dhami were unavailable for comment.

Fan mailed has been pouring in for Maan and Geet on our site. Here are a few:

Susan Khunkhuna from the STAR One.in site asks, "Production house/Geet team, kindly give us a update on Drashti and Gurmeet. Hopefully, they will be back next week to give the magical Maaneet romance. Thanking you in advance."

Neha Kapoor from the STAR One.in site wishes, "Hope DD-GC are keeping well. It is always bad to have less of Maneet's scenes, but I must say that the others did well. Good luck, Geet team."

Revthi from the STAR One.in site says, "Love you so much Maaneet. Get well soon. God bless you!"

Shankar from one of the fan pages of the Geet 'Maan show says, "Dear God, please cure GC & DD. Please save Geet show. Thank you."

We wish Geet and Maan a speedy recovery.

Don't forget to watch Geet Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Aashu this is for u hope u can read it

Edited by aarthirajendran - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Geet (Drashti Dhami) are currently enjoying their marital life in STAR One's leading prime time show Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi.

However, in real life, both Gurmeet and Drashti are facing health problems. Since the past few days, the duo isn't shooting, as they aren't keeping well. Though Geet aka Drashti Dhami shot for the show today, everyone's favourite Maan aka Gurmeet Chaudhary will take a while to get back to work.

A STAR One.in source informs, "Since the past few days, both Geet and Maan have not been keeping well. Drashti Dhami aka Geet had cough and cold. She could shot for just three hours today. We want to give our actors proper rest. Maan aka Gurmeet Chaudhary has been unwell since Tuesday, and hasn't been shooting. Gurmeet has viral fever. He is recuperating, and will probably join us by next Tuesday. Today, Drashti Dhami aka Geet shot for a while, but she was looking very tired and weak, so we wrapped up in three hours. We are hoping that both Maan and Geet feel fine soon."

Gurmeet's wife Debina Banerjee, Gurmeet himself and Drashti Dhami were unavailable for comment.

Fan mailed has been pouring in for Maan and Geet on our site. Here are a few:

Susan Khunkhuna from the STAR One.in site asks, "Production house/Geet team, kindly give us a update on Drashti and Gurmeet. Hopefully, they will be back next week to give the magical Maaneet romance. Thanking you in advance."

Neha Kapoor from the STAR One.in site wishes, "Hope DD-GC are keeping well. It is always bad to have less of Maneet's scenes, but I must say that the others did well. Good luck, Geet team."

Revthi from the STAR One.in site says, "Love you so much Maaneet. Get well soon. God bless you!"

Shankar from one of the fan pages of the Geet 'Maan show says, "Dear God, please cure GC & DD. Please save Geet show. Thank you."

We wish Geet and Maan a speedy recovery.

Don't forget to watch Geet Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
i said that only arti..he was ill for laagi tujhse mann ki lagan epi...same epi na baby...but that was for 2 dats...

@ mona..i said around 8th..coz tabhi meri best frnd ki shaadi thi..so becasues of the wedding i missed one week ka epis..lolz...didnt miss anything!

@ren.. hi ..

@ dew..accha aisa kya! pc e AC ka photo khol aur imagiune kar usme se hawa aa rahi hai
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reena I will send nikunj for you and you will teach her how to wear a saree...

Maine issiliye ye pic post kia I know after seeing this pic hungama ho jayega thread pe specially Hima ...
dewdropred thumbnail
aash yeh le ... 4 u me & arti posted the same thing ๐Ÿ˜†read it ... see wht u can from there ...๐Ÿ˜†
leverne thumbnail
Var also was saying that his diet is responsible for him falling ill..may be thats true.. This two months must be banned..
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

i said that only arti..he was ill for laagi tujhse mann ki lagan epi...same epi na baby...but that was for 2 dats...

@ mona..i said around 8th..coz tabhi meri best frnd ki shaadi thi..so becasues of the wedding i missed one week ka epis..lolz...didnt miss anything!

@ren.. hi ..

@ dew..accha aisa kya! pc e AC ka photo khol aur imagiune kar usme se hawa aa rahi hai

oops sorry dint notice tat ...yeah there was the song seq rite...
dewdropred thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@ren.. hi ..

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†imagine karne ke liye bahut kuch kar sakhthe hain ๐Ÿ˜‰hain naa ...๐Ÿ˜†