CI Fridays Thread - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
i dont think anyone likes devini.

CVs should bring in vicky, sameera and dadi back. Mamaji and others should be sent to jungle like anokha pyar. 😆

Originally posted by divareena

hima - its hot in america and cold here. Come here and you wont need any air conditioning.

i think i prefer cold weather than hot weather.

damn this like button unable 2 like u ...after a long time it told me i liked u more than 50 times ...

i will def come 2 london ... atleast 2 beat the heat ... god knows wht happened to US ... its supposed 2 b cool now ...

last year also .. it was quite hot till november ... i guess its the same story again ...
is the month of August september and october a very bad month for Gurti's health issues are occurring during these months... last yr also same this yr also
what saree??

and ree ki bacchi/..i read that post which u just edeited!

dont nacho too much warna mai tumse threda open karwaungi
hima - definately come to london, its much cooler. About america, climate change is affecting everyone

aarti - GC and DD need rest.

where is spee gone.
Originally posted by dewdropred

aash ... this DP is ok ...  but i like the previous one ...
😭😭😭😭😭😭
this is more natural..wo to snap shot tha😭😭

reena - exactly ... i think no one even likes devini ... still thy are forced onto us ...  see the channel people thy were like ... the rest of the cast did a gud job ...

aarti - we all think itz bcoz of the food GC takes ... 

he needs to change his diet ... along with needs to take care of his health during these months ... he seriously gets ill during these months ... just wish ki he eats normal fooods like us ... even we are under the same environment but we all are ok ... coz we do not have preferences over food ... we eat every thing ... some times junk is also gud ...
@ all..deepu msged...her exam was very bad...she is not gonna clear..so might come tom..aaj nahi aayegi!

@ all== tumsab ko pic accha nahi laga?? very good!!!! u guys dont need to see  it also!! i can niharo aaram se

@ ree..SBV kaha se lao..kamina always ovedreseed hota hai! kaphi button khuli pic bhi nahi dekhi!! sob osbosb
aashu 🤣 me was teasing you. Me will be good now as i definately dont want to open the thread 😆
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

is the month of August september and october a very bad month for Gurti's health issues are occurring during these months... last yr also same this yr also
no arti..he fell ill around 8TH october or so...!!!

wo engagemnet sequence wala me talking...and laagi tujhese maann ki lagan time was just for a dy or two na...