Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Favorite Track in YMGGK

Poll

In YMGGK, there have been so many tracks. Which Track is your fav?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli is an Indian television series based on the story of the rich Thakur family of Ujjain who reside in a very extravagant citadel known as '"Swarn Bhavan." This serial is produced by Rajshri Productions.It ranks as #4 in Top current serials in india.

Saw the above in Wikipedia and its also one of the long running serials. So till today, many tracks have been brought in. So lets see which Track has the most votes and hope all the tracks are listed as its only of 10 Choices maximum. And also do comment if you have any particular favorite scenes during the favorite tracks 😉

To start of with, mine will be Karan and Abha's track. Where Abha first says she is Tasveer and they fall in love without revealing their feelings to each another. Circumstances made Karan to marry Abha and slowly, Abha accepts the fact and gets jealous as Saniya enters. On the wedding day, she ran to Karan proving her love and marriage to everyone. Everyone then agrees for an official wedding and slowly Karan and Abha wins everyone's heart especially Thakur and Jagmohan who was not happy with the wedding 😆
Edited by vishalinie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No doubt.. Karan-abha's love/marriage track.. Its soo sweet and cute track..
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For me Karan- Abha's Love/Marriage Track 
VishaD. thumbnail
Karan and Abha track is currently in the lead but Karan missing and Rachod enters got one vote so far. After all, that track is special as it brought Ranchod as a guy who was never lucky and changed his way and remained as a friend for Abha. The way he trusts, protects and supports Abha can't be forgotten 👏
aachuchachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishalinie

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli is an Indian television series based on the story of the rich Thakur family of Ujjain who reside in a very extravagant citadel known as '"Swarn Bhavan." This serial is produced by Rajshri Productions.It ranks as #4 in Top current serials in india.

Saw the above in Wikipedia and its also one of the long running serials. So till today, many tracks have been brought in. So lets see which Track has the most votes and hope all the tracks are listed as its only of 10 Choices maximum. And also do comment if you have any particular favorite scenes during the favorite tracks 😉

To start of with, mine will be Karan and Abha's track. Where Abha first says she is Tasveer and they fall in love without revealing their feelings to each another. Circumstances made Karan to marry Abha and slowly, Abha accepts the fact and gets jealous as Saniya enters. On the wedding day, she ran to Karan proving her love and marriage to everyone. Everyone then agrees for an official wedding and slowly Karan and Abha wins everyone's heart especially Thakur and Jagmohan who was not happy with the wedding 😆

totally agree with you..
that was the best track.. sweet love story of a cute couple...really enjoyed it..

Edited by aachuchachu - 12 years ago
atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the introduction of ranchod got my vote...as much as i love abharan's love story...ranchod added all the elements of suspense,drama,love and his complete change was amazing as Karan did a fantastic job in both roles he was just amazing to look at ...totally loved him in both characters
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aachuchachu

totally agree with you..
that was the best track.. sweet love story of a cute couple...really enjoyed it..

Very true. There were ups and downs moments and i loved when Dadi was a support for them. And the highlight would the be the moment they married and Karan says to Jagmohan ' Bless your son and daughter in law' 👏
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: atena

the introduction of ranchod got my vote...as much as i love abharan's love story...ranchod added all the elements of suspense,drama,love and his complete change was amazing as Karan did a fantastic job in both roles he was just amazing to look at ...totally loved him in both characters

Back here in Malaysia, today was the episode where Ranchod leaves to Mumbai with Aruntathi and i'm starting to miss him. They way he talks, walks and handles situations are different than how Karan does. Everyone loved him 🤗
VishaD. thumbnail
Highest for Karan-Abha track, followed by Ranchod's entry and also one vote for Vasundra track.
YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishalinie

Very true. There were ups and downs moments and i loved when Dadi was a support for them. And the highlight would the be the moment they married and Karan says to Jagmohan ' Bless your son and daughter in law' 👏

this is one of the best tracks of all and especially this seen also