India-Forums

Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

What A Show!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
hi mehek nice to see u here...i too have necver posted in this forum...but been reading the written updates every next day...
so u have seen Rudr in personLOL

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I agree with every word Mehek.

I personally started to watch the show about 3 weeks in but haven't missed and epi since then. What got me hooked was the simplicity of the show, the Punjabi backdrop and of course the dialouges which I love so much that I have begun to make daily post on them. The actors are doing fantastic and especially Ankita (Preeto) has impressed me a lot.

Hopefully the creators will keep this hight standard for a long time. It's very easy that a show goes haywire after a while though I wish it turns out differentally for SSSP.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index