Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi. This is my very first post on this forum, although i have followed this show from the very first episode.After a long time I have seen a show on TV which I have started to love. The main reasons why I love this show are...

The story is very realistic. They show what happens in any Indian middle-class family.

The difference in family ties/binding between the middle-class Dhillon family and the ultra-rich Rajbeer's family is also very well shown.

All characters are beautifully etched and the performance of each and every actor is superb.

It has some very nice dialogues and above all the viewer is not made to feel bored even for a minute.

The love stories shown are also extremely simple and sweet.

Finally the difference in the sisters is also very credible. The three elder ones are so understanding and down-to-earth. The youngest is all into studies and career. But in any family it is normal to have a black sheep...here it is Bani...This aspect is also very credible and very well shown.

So all I can say to the makers of the show is please keep the show as it is now. and don't spoil it by introducing unnecessary twits and turns.

Hats off tho the makers for giving us a show which is really worth watching. I think all young girls need to watch this show s it has a lot of family values in it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 very well express your views  Mehek๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 very nice..post...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I was nodding reading every point of yours. The most important for me's how real it is! Keep up the good work, cast and crew :)
its best show on IMAGINE AS OF NOW  I feel๐Ÿ˜Š
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME post
this is a great show!!
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post Dear...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Preeto is Gud Show To Watch and All the Actors are Rocking...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hi mehek nice to see u here...i too have necver posted in this forum...but been reading the written updates every next day...
so u have seen Rudr in person๐Ÿ˜†
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with every word Mehek.

I personally started to watch the show about 3 weeks in but haven't missed and epi since then. What got me hooked was the simplicity of the show, the Punjabi backdrop and of course the dialouges which I love so much that I have begun to make daily post on them. The actors are doing fantastic and especially Ankita (Preeto) has impressed me a lot.

Hopefully the creators will keep this hight standard for a long time. It's very easy that a show goes haywire after a while though I wish it turns out differentally for SSSP.