Poll Question :

Which Charactor played by Mishal is better?

Poll Choice
Akash - Love Story
Dutta - LTL
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Just trying to find out from MR fans which character they liked most, based on presence on sceen, shades of characters, story, MR's adaption etc.
Guess you should have a 'Both' option too.😃

That was a difficult one...Two very different characters and Mishal did an amazing job with both.

I liked him in LS as Akash...but I loved his performance as Dutta.

I voted for Dutta.
😊
Originally posted by Ani_98

That was a difficult one...Two very different characters and Mishal did an amazing job with both.

I liked him in LS as Akash...but I loved his performance as Dutta.

I voted for Dutta.
😊

Me too voted for Dutta. Though I liked Aakash - given a choice I would always stand for Dutta Shriram Patil. Ani.😃
Mishal acted fabulously as dutta and akash.

But that is a very difficult question. Okay let me think - I like Akash, no I like dutta, no I like Akash, no I like Dutta. See I cannot decide. Mishal was fantastic as Akash but I guess Dutta character must have really challenged him since in order to get into the skin of a gangster is very difficult and we can all see two actors have tried it but failed miserably.

Originally posted by Lekz

Guess you should have a 'Both' option too.😃

Agree...I would have voted for "both"...but if I have to choose...my vote goes to Dutta.😊
Originally posted by Ani_98

Agree...I would have voted for "both"...but if I have to choose...my vote goes to Dutta.😊

Me too.

Ani, Keva comment on the TOI article.
i like him in ltl as dutta he don a fab job as dutta i think in this time  in indian television no actor done this character perfactly as mishal did  like exppression and dialogue etc etc in short  i love him as dutta

Both were very good.😊

Can't choose between the two characters. I loved his portrayal of both the characters.  Maybe I liked Aakash more, recluse, romantic, angry, sad, it was all mixed.  We were just seeing the romantic and devoted Dutta as a husband, when Mishal left, so ... I like Aakash more!