Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetu246

Groupbie

sweetu246

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Hello 
GUys 

I Hope tommorow Dhruv's mumma going to plan something for insulting the Dhillon family and i am sure Rajbeer is gonna Support Dhillon family...

Then Our sweet preeto will also start falling for him...

What say guys...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khazwhippyashwini86sezojmoyee200br200910

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hope Rajbeer suport dhillon family agast D'S Mom's" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Even I feel definitely will support Dillon family. When Dhruv express his love towards Ishu. Rajbeer asked Dhruv "are you sure you want to marry Ishu? he also says Dillon family are very seda-sada and innocent  family.Do not give unncessary hope ?If you are sure, then go ahead.

This shows he will help Dillon family in any circumstance

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khazwhippygudia7jmoyee200

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
 Yaaa I wish... Rajbeer to Dhillon family ka saath dega hi Smile
But Dhruv's mom-dad ka asli face pata chale to They r very smart...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemyjmoyee200anasuya43

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
 Yes Rajbeer all time care dhillon's family but Dhruv not care coz This time also Rajbeer sad woe kaise aayenge ?? jabki ye sochna dhruv ka tha...so dhruv shirf love hi nahi karna balki saath dena vi hoga...

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
rajbeer will surely support dhruv
as he doesnt like to see preeto sad...:)

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Rajbeer will definitely stand up for the Dhillons'...he has become a part of their family now and considers it as his own...even if Dhruv's parents have Dhruv turned against the Dhillons' (which they might eventually plan to do) i feel, Rajbeer would never leave Preeto's and her family's side...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gudia7anasuya43

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.