Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Gratitude lives in all of us!! (Page 2)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I think it was indeed a sweet scene,.

A lot of people are assuming that La will turn negative when she finds about ArHi budding feelings, but I want her character to personally see the signs before they do and walk out gracefully.

We have enough vamps in terms of pervert, and mami.

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Goat ki goatsaniyat (*Insaniyat Tongue... eeeshhh ...tried somethingOuch*) 
This serial is teaching me so many Morals... Goat ko pet banao.. Goat se hamesha pyar karo.. specially if it is Naniji's Goat.Big smile.. Goat ko apne ehsaan ke neeche daba do.. LOL aur tabhi phir mushkil waqt mein woh tumhara sath degi... Big smile

WAH WAH... GOAT ki kahani .. IPKKND ki zubaani.. Silly

Please dont ask me to translate in ENGLISSS... uske liye oo hai na  *ANGLISS* ki NANI .. arre apni MAMI JIII... Big smile

Cheers,
Monsi

noorie_ IF-Dazzler
noorie_
noorie_

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Love the postHug

Love the lesson the Cvs have mixed in here. Gratitude is a value that every human should possess. Gratitude is the best attitude. Glad La has learnt this. Would like to see a beautiful friendship btw these 2 Smile

If only mami possessed even an ounce of gratitude. If not for khushi, she would have gotten her ass kicked by nani. Hopefully she learns her lesson after this necklace fiasco.

-Noorie

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Loved this!!
I hope for a positive outcome in tonight's episode - coz no precap last night.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed - Laxmi SHOULD save Khushi!
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
well said!Big smile
i agree khushi's good behavior finally changed lavanya i loved that fact la also supported khushi and hope that gotwa returns the favor by helping khushi this timeLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index