Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Alluring. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guess this one pallu

the boy and girl are family friends. but the girl is Muslim and the boy is Hindu. they fall in love but scared to tell their family as they are from different religions so it might create rift between the two families. but in the end.. one of the father hear it somehow and accept it 
This content was originally posted by: .Alluring.

guess this one pallu

the boy and girl are family friends. but the girl is Muslim and the boy is Hindu. they fall in love but scared to tell their family as they are from different religions so it might create rift between the two families. but in the end.. one of the father hear it somehow and accept it 

sounds Bombay like...but umm no ,...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: .Alluring.

guess this one pallu

Ohhh man this is that OTT movieee... Bipasha and Dino Morea.. it had this famous song too Ishq hai tumse i think was the name.. that movie was soo damn idioticc..πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
two boys are friends they work in a fashion designers office live in a rented apartment when they are not able to pay the bill they are kicked out.. one falls in love with a girl the but the person is not a girl and is a corss dresser.. while the other friend falls in love with a police officer..
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Can i play?? πŸ˜ƒ
Btw the one asked above my posts is Ishq hain tumse...one of the most idiotic movies i have seen!!
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Pulwasha

two boys are friends they work in a fashion designers office live in a rented apartment when they are not able to pay the bill they are kicked out.. one falls in love with a girl the but the person is not a girl and is a corss dresser.. while the other friend falls in love with a police officer..

Kya Kool hain Hum πŸ˜‰

LOL i already started playing...πŸ˜†
Edited by lovedkruti - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
kya kool hain hum it is..

im go went gone for now..πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Pulwasha

kya cool hain hum

i wrote this movie few pages ago...no 1 guessed itπŸ˜†
.Alluring. thumbnail
yes it is ishq hai tumse girls πŸ‘πŸΌ