BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Dex...ahh...I missed that dying bit clue!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Baddy marries young gal.Loyal servant boy runs away with gal.baddy had killed boys parents in past and put burning coal in boys mouth. Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-Dexterphile

Says who? I have grown up on bollywood movies, loud and proud.🥳 You're confusing me with Eraser. She watches only 4-5 bollywood movies a year. 😆

ohh yeaaahh eraser said that.. ha ha.. my bad..😆
Girl and guy fall in love at college (this part's flashback) but due to the girl's father and unfortunate circumstances, the guy turns into this terrorist and kidnaps the girl too, if I remember correctly. They fall in love again during that process. ❤️ Totally my guilty pleasure film. 😆
This content was originally posted by-tvdekha

Baddy marries young gal.Loyal servant boy runs away with gal.baddy had killed boys parents in past and put burning coal in boys mouth.

Koyla! 😆
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Boy meets...well boy! 😆 They chase a girl for her money. One gets that girl while the other...gets another! 😆 This is easy-peazy!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-tvdekha

Baddy marries young gal.Loyal servant boy runs away with gal.baddy had killed boys parents in past and put burning coal in boys mouth.

Koyla 😆
This content was originally posted by-zainab25

Girl and guy fall in love at college (this part's flashback) but due to the girl's father and unfortunate circumstances, the guy turns into this terrorist and kidnaps the girl too, if I remember correctly. They fall in love again during that process. ❤️ Totally my guilty pleasure film. 😆

I have watched this film like 5 times. One and only Diljale! 😆
This content was originally posted by-BheegiBasanti

Boy meets...well boy! 😆 They chase a girl for her money. One gets that girl while the other...gets another! 😆 This is easy-peazy!

Andaz apna apna 😆
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Rits...I think Koyla too!

Zainab...is this an Urmila movie?