Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

New track:Shyam and Khushi's Marriage!*Link Added* (Page 8)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
EWWW! Hope Khushi refuses downright.. But the adoption is so gonna come into play in this one. Can Shaym track be over. He gives me the sick bumps.

I don't see how ArHi are gonna fall in love with this whole Shaym track.

I know Ishu. The Goat track is tooo muchhh!! I rather see ArHi falling in love or Khushi and the rest of us finally learning about Arnav.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011daisyluvaa123.80

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

Originally posted by livelygal

Hey Bhaggu!!!

Will Snakey's dirty secret be out yet or will it explode in the mandap???

Buaji super excited about Khushi ki shaadi
Shymaji ecstatic about double shaadi
Nand Keshor...waah ji waah ji..Ouch
Arnav without shaadi stays low low
And dat creep enjoys Do Do
BAHUT NAINSAAFI HAINROFL

TFS
lol  tht was hilarious ROFL

Lol... LOL I'm sooo sleepy ATM but this comment made me feel awake LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

unna_178 Goldie
unna_178
unna_178

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
i just want it to be rumours...we just had 2 epi of arnav changing his opinion and started to realise her good values...need some time for him to realise his love...so fast this CV's want to change the track...again 70 epi of hate before fall in love???...seriously i can't take this!!!  why not they concentrate on jealousy track with the entry of a new character??? i simply hate this marriage track...don't do this CV :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011daisyluv

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I hope that Khushi just says no when this rishta is brought up. She should even say something like "I don't feel about him like that". And then Arnav of course should swoop in and save her from that creep and ensure he's out of both Anjali's and Khushi's life Big smile

Of course it's not going to be quite so simple. But any track in which Shyam and Khushi are even remotely going to be married, with the marriage fixed or anything would be extremely frustrating. Unless of course Arnav comes during the ceremony and marries Khushi to save his sister's marriage or some such thing. It all hinges on Arnav to make sure that Mr. Creep does not come even close to Khushi!

sun2011daisyluv

Tabu7 Goldie
Tabu7
Tabu7

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
but in the show we already know about this dont we?

we know that bua wants shyam to marry khushi! and she was gonna tell her parents as bua said to shyam to go and visit khushi's parents!!

except didnt knw about khushi's parents comming to delhi

sun2011daisyluv

Flame. IF-Rockerz
Flame.
Flame.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Buaji tog pagal ho gayi hain and Arnav ab bhukto. C'mon man, Act !!! They are thinking of getting her married that to with Shyamwa the creep and your beloved jeejaji. Be ASR and stop this. 

Uff i think i will faint now. What the hell is this yaar? Ouch The only good part is that the story will finally move forward. I hope khushi says she ain't ready for marriage and then thinks of Arnav Day Dreaming And i even hope Shyamwa's truth comes out. At least Arnav gets to know it. 

Goo Arnav Gooo. Hum tumhare sath hain Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Censored  Censored What the F* is this track all abt ?? We just started getting some sweet ArHi scenes and now they are bringing this puke worthy track . Its just gross Dead Angry . I knew this was going to happen but didnt want this to happen this soon . I seriously wanted more sweet ArHi moments . OMG ! i am sure this will bring more hatred and misunderstanding . I personally just hate this track .
Thanks for sharing it anyways Smile

sun2011daisyluv

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
OMG !! Though i'd love to see Arnav's reaction to Khushi's marriage but hope they don't accept. Ouch Can't bear to see Shyam and Khushi !!Dead

sun2011daisyluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index