Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

New track:Shyam and Khushi's Marriage!*Link Added* (Page 10)

GujuGrl Senior Member
GujuGrl
GujuGrl

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Why Khushi and Not Payal?? I mean isn't payal older than khushi and usually in indian series, younger sister can't get married until older sister so i hope this news is false...

aveksha Senior Member
aveksha
aveksha

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
I was so much in love with the last episode when Khushi and Arnav accidently bump to each other and we feel here we go, it is time for us to enjoy their love track but looks like we are back to square.  To be very honest, I am not going to like the upcoming track of Khushi Shyam wedding track. Arnav would get one more chance to hate Khushi. He would consider Khushi responsible for his di's life. I don't have patience any more. 

If we have to watch creepy Shyam more, I would start losing interest in the show. I am watching IPKKND just because of Khushi and Arnav. I hate people like Shyam who can not be faithful to their wives and families.

Ceatives, it is our utmost request that please have us Khushi and ARnav's love track, Payal and Akash's love track and the disclose of Shyam's identity to RM family.
pisces16 Senior Member
pisces16
pisces16

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Sham had mentioned he has parents so won't the parents say anything like you are already married
pisces16 Senior Member
pisces16
pisces16

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
I also feel that people will loose interest in the show if this track is dragged.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index