The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

||TVD-S3-Epi 1: The Birthday [Written Update]|| (Page 2)

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
OMG Can't wait to watch it online tonight :)
Thanks Jot for the written update :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
LOVED LOVED LOVED the episode!! ..

ahhh .. that aura of gloom is JUST so bewitching!! ..

Damon made me cry again!
Stephn made me cry again!
Elena made me cry again!! ..

Can't wait!! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update , sweetz. It was indeed a very gloomy episode if we look at it. Damon, whether he shows it or not , wants Stefan back at any cost. He is not doing this because he wants it do it for Elena or because he feels that he is indebted to Stefan for going into Klaus' jaws so that Damon could live. No. Above all this, Damon , somewhere wants Stefan back for himself - it doesn't matter how much he fights with Stefan or ridicules him , in his own twisted dark way , he loves Stefan. Damon may not show it but everything is very hard for him right now.

Inspite of what Damon told Elena about Stefan never coming back, he wishes that he does. Stefan and Damon can never be separated. Kath, Elena, Klaus - nobody can take the brothers away from each-other.

Am not sure about Caroline and Tyler in this episode.Look, i love them but i just felt there was no depth to them - i mean, something was missing. Caro looked gorgeous though.

Klaus made me smile when he jibed at Stefan that he just can't stop caring about his family , can he? Klaus too has a chink in his armour somewhere - he is evil and everything but something about him makes you wonder if he has a soft side. Come on, Klaus. Stefan can give up anything for his brother Damon and you just wait and watch how Damon snatches Stefan back.

Elena is not giving up the hope of seeing Stefan again. She loves him and that is that. The phone convo between her and Stefan was heartbreaking. It showed that Stefan , inspite of reverting to bloody days is Damon's Stefan and Elena's Stefan. He knows that he cannot face Elena with what he has become. But I loved what Elena told him :

"I love you, Stefan. Hold on to that. And never let go."

For Elena, he is still her Stefan. The blood, the gore, the evil in him dissolves into the angelic light she has seen in him and fallen in love with.

Bring on Season 3.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanakashevcutemugQuirkyRatiGAngel-Jot.patakhaguddiwidaamna malik

Barbie3143 IF-Rockerz
Barbie3143
Barbie3143

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
thank you  very much for the update.. luv you dear ... 

Angel-Jot.

RatiG IF-Rockerz
RatiG
RatiG

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update...i was crying at the phone call of SE...the episode was crazy...the way the whole house of the 2 girls was drained in blood was scary...it seems that Damon and Stefan have switched the places from the 1 season

Angel-Jot.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.

Angel-Jot.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
thx for the update
I loved this episode...the best VD series premieres so far
so much happened...at some point during the whole epi damon, stefan n elena made me wanna cry...
Klaus is gruesome hate him so much for wat he's making stefan go through
loved tyler-caro in the epi n the way the epi ended it looks like there will be a romeo juliet track for them with a family war...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevAngel-Jot.Kai.TheBlackJaguar

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Finally the long waiting is over..Cool

I was missing Bonnie on this episode though she was on that small phone convo sceneOuch

The spark between Tyler and Caro was missing, though I wanted them together and the twist with his mother was unexpected one. I didn't see that coming.Shocked

Though Damon pretends like he doesn't care, he cares deep down for Stefan and wants his brother back at any cost.Ouch At the same time, he wants to protect Elena from getting hurt. It seems like he had following Stefan back in days too, since he knows the signs when he used to be a "ripper". Andie part was sad.

Stefan owes Klaus a decade, right? No wonder Damon said, she will not get him back this life time.  The inner battle between the bad Stefan and the softer side will continue entire season'he was not enjoying "ripping" people but just did whatever he could to keep Damon and Elena away from him. The last scene broke my heart. Their phone conversation said it all, he is miserable. She is miserable'he didn't had to say any word. She just knew it was him and "I love you Stefan, hold on to that, never let that go"..and his breakdown..just made me cry tooCry.  Best thing, Damon is not giving up on his little brother either, he will find a way to get back on Klaus.Cool

Edited by Aahaana - 16 September 2011 at 4:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevQuirkyAngel-Jot.TheBlackJaguar

Go to top