India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Aandolan 4: Cross Bag and less Deviji attitude

anyafan Senior Member
anyafan
anyafan

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
The SIMPLY BEST THING about this show is Anant/Shaheer - he plays this character so well - his acting, emoting with eyes - I mean - LAJAWAB.

Navya/Sowmya - a real complement to Shaheer's Anant - and her acting is improving leaps and bounds...

SOOO - Now that we have our ADORABLY ZIDDI SENSIBLE ANANT BACK Smile - with hair cut to an appro. length and non-verbose T-shirts, please CVs... give us back his cross shoulder bag...!!!

AND NOW that SOWMYA is improving in acting abilities... please LESS OF THE HOLIER THAN THOU attitide - and more spunk (firm, quiet but sensible and completely in love Navya)...

From Geeta, Nidhi and Rupali Some great suggestions:

1. Loose the full sleeves for Navya - arms mothe dikhte hain
2. Hairstyle - please refer to earlier episodes - so many ways - not khule all the time. Seem rough and dry - and boring now.
3. V T-shirts for Anant puhleeze they say! Tongue

Hope you will all support this - and If there is something I have missed - please add away!!

Edited by anyafan - 16 September 2011 at 5:12am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

lachuurashmi10Ritu_knacksristihshreya789frhnjnsupriabs8889svkworld2Ruxana91sweetiesaumya87jpatelmadhu_sridharshanukit007SHARDALUCKanjmuddnavyaalex8TheRoopsyRichaaroraPreet078ClumsyIntrovertArvind_k_shamyaAanchal15-Wishes-zara990-Reshmi-Smita17unknown2341soaplikerpixiegirl.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.sajni786tv_princessf.s.m

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Agree with u shaheer is playing so well her character n soumya improves a lot ..both complement each other ..

Cross bag for anant n less navya devi roop ..y not cvs made her behaving like 19 years old girl ..
plss add change navya bag too ..dat multi colour not goes with her each dress ..Its no problem if she carries her white bag  again...

Edited by Preet078 - 15 September 2011 at 9:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889Smita17Aanchal15unknown2341barbie2011

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zara990barbie2011f.s.mpiya2025.

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by Preet078

Agree with u shaheer is playing so well her character n soumya improves a lot ..both complement each other ..

Cross bag for anant n less navya devi roop ..y not cvs made her behaving like 19 years old girl ..
plss add change navya bag too ..dat multi colour not goes with her each dress ..Its no problem if she carries her white bag  again...

@red...gals mature faster than boys and a gal of 19 yrs is mature enuf to do what navya is doing now...one doesnt hv to b buddhi to do so

@blu...COMPLETELY AGREE...i luved the white bag of hers and it suited all dresses of navya...the multi color bag is ok for ocaasions like picnic but in college the white bag was the best for navya

I agree gal more mature den boys at same age  , I also agree gals are more in dilemma den boys wen family repo issues comes ..I just want after anant said in yesterday episode  dat dey not made any mistake n family doing wrong to punish without any mistake .. ..navya should supports him..Its not always elders r right , if dey doing something wrong  its our duty n responsibility to correct dem as dey do..

v called her  devi n him mudbuddhi its just  way to show love for dem ...not 2 hurt any anya fan ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriazara990barbie2011

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashmi10

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
rightly said Shaheer z portraying anant's character best..he z so much into d character dat v never feels as if he z acting... GR8 combination of dashing looks & acting skills..in every episode he sets new benchmark...

soumya totally compliment him n her acting skills r improving day by dayClap..4 devi act i ll say dat guls r more sensible n sacrifice n all z much more expected 4m dem..n c if she wont behave like devi den how v r going 2 c more admant anant..which z back vd a bang..her tears can make anant 2 do anything...

i definetly want anant's cross shoulder bag back...he looks more cute n charming in dat...

Edited by tv_princess - 15 September 2011 at 10:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriashreya789SHARDALUCKTheRoopsy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index