India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I suggest something for CV'S

josh18 Groupbie
josh18
josh18

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
I ever said here that KALAKARIYA is better than Uttaran. Then, CV make the story where Urmi watch Uttaran and said that Uttaran is very boring. But today, KALAKARIYA is very monotone and boring is far from 2 days ago where the story is very exciting until make me LOL. Even,its boring as same as Uttaran. Plz CV, make more creative story today, coz I don't want my favorite drama drop again in TRP. 

I have some idea:
* coz Ehem is very angry with Gopi. Then, Gopi wud decide to learn in Savita's home. Then, Savita said that Gopi is Gawar and stupid. Sarika phone to the Rashi how to make kalakariya. Then Savita said that Gopi must behind on the fridge. Then Gopi hear Savita's conversation. Gopi is angry and crying. Then, Ehemcome to Gopi and said that she's being insulted. Then, Ehem entertain her wife such wear the clown's clothes. And Rashi is so annoying with that. Then, Ehem with Gopi drink hot chocolate together, Gopi is s helpt by Ehem how to write rightly. Even though, many correction. But, a hour later Gopi can write rightly. Gopi play card with Ehem ji.
Koki: I'm right, Ehem and Gopi is very good couple. Ehem can love Gopi even though his wife brain is little.
Jigar: I will take a photo with that couple
Rashi: Wow! How annoying, my kalkariya is failed.
 Then GoHem in photo.

Then, Rashi talks with her husband
Rashi: Kitni bura ayega hai tu, tum akshar uss gawaar ko batana. Lekin, tum kya kare tum mujhse?
Jigar: Oh plz. I love u too. Even though u ever scream to me. But, i had been forgetted your angry. Now, we wanna go to eat the ice cream. I know, u're very like kiwi ice cream.
Rashi: Of course, how happy! Now i'll kiss u
Jigar: Oh plz, many kids who watch our show. But now, I'll chek the tire so the sad thing wouldn't happen.

Rashi: Mami ji. Hamara kalkariya asafal chal rahi hai! Lekin jo kismat banaunga, Jigar mujhse car chalana. To hum ice cream khareed li. Kiwi ice cream, mujh bohot pasand hai.
Rashi ki mami ji: Are wah! Kitni kismat hai tu! Lekin uss gawar kya hamara kalakriya janti thi?
Rashi: Of course not. Mamiji. Kyunki uss gawar ka dimag bohot zyada lakega.

Then, they going together to buy ice cream.
Rashi: How about our love future? I'm afraid that our relationship would'nt resist
Jigar: Don't be afraid
Rashi: But, we're often fight.
Jigar: We must talk each other if u have some problems
Rashi: I've some problems, Koki always consider me as servant. But your mother is very kind. She's very understanding with all my problems
Jigar: Don't worry just speak it to Hetal and you'll find the solution
Rashi: But, if Kagdi screams to me.
Jigar: Don't be afraid darling.

When in the car Rashi take a phone to her lovely mom who always be partner when they run the wicked plans.
Rashi: Halo mamiji. Jay shri krishna!
Urmi: Ji han, tum kya mujhse phir phone kar li. Yeh kaise hai agar Ehem ji hamara show dekh rahi. Uss mujh gussa zaroor hai.
Urmi: Yeh lo, tum internet ki acces ko chor gaya! Toh kab Ehem apney show dekh rahi hai. Tum Hamrari Saas Leela ya Chotti si Zindagi ko hatao!
Rashi: LOL! That's a good idea. Lekin kaise hai with Kagdi! Usne mujhse akshar doubt lage kab mujh iss kalakariya chaal lungi.
Urmi: doubt matlab?
Rashi: shak.
Urmi: Tum Savita ne bata do ki Savita shopping mall uska mohallon ke saath chal zaroor hai.
Rashi: Ji haan, main aise efort karungi.

Then, when Rashi in the Modi's house. She's running her kalakariya.

Savita: Jay Shri!
Kagdi: Ji han, jay shri! It's nice to meet u.
Savita: Toh kaise hai agar hum shopping mall ka chal kijiye. Sab paise, main jo aada karungi!
Kagdi: Of course.

Rashi: iss handphone tumhara.
Koki: Dhanyawaad, Rashi!

Then, saasu ma ki rani and her neighbour go for shopping.

Rashi: Oh God! My kalakariya is almost fail.

When it's 07.00 pm.
Rashi: Plz, remove it to Zee TV or Colors.
Ehem: Plz, it's our show, don't remove
Rashi: But it's so boring
Gopi: Do u forget! Our show always be number 1.
Rashi No, no,

Then they're snatching the TV REMOTE.
Ehem: That's a cockroach.
Rashi: I'm afarid.
She' seeing for a moment
Rashi: Hey, you're lying

They watch Star Plus. Rashi's so afraid coz kalkariya would be reveal.

Edited by josh18 - 15 September 2011 at 11:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJ4

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
WOW

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top