Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

15 sept WU Permanent hit n miss

addicted1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends, never seen such a nonsense epi, sorry to say!

Epi continues with yesterdays scene at the station, Vani waiting for her b/f, Murli looking at her, Bharti behind Murli, just a few steps behind him, coming out of the train, Murlis pic in her hand! She went away, guess this is the station near the Ashram,sorry can't read hindi! Murli staring at Vani, Vani looking for her looser boyfriend. Train signal. Murli seems to wake up, forces Vani to get into the train, cause if it leaves, "aap aur hum jahin rahey jayenge" annoying, cause he already decided at this point he is going to accompany her! He took  her arm and push her into the train. Cnt even express how much Murlis behaviour annoys me, this guy is just obsessed of young girls who needs help! Is this the reason he fall in love with Bharti??? Cause she has been opressed always? wht kind of syndrom is this?
Vani n Murli i the train, Bharti decides to ask someone about the Ashram. Meanwhile this annoying Vani complains aout this guy who let her down, crying what to do now? Murli suggest to go back home but she says she cant her parents too strict! Murli tries to comfort her.But she says there is only one way to go, Murli got angry , this is no way out, next station coming soon, he will take care to send her back home!At the next station Murli is sleeping , Vani getting out of train, walking away towards a cliff, Murli wakes up, try to stop her, and follows her with all luggage, lo, Murlijee jaante the jahan se manzil badal jayegee! The asrgue about the guy who doesnt appear at the station kya zaleel insaan tha woh bhi, aa jata to sec Sudha se tou hum bach jaate, this girl just annoys like chimti level, Sudha bechari itni buri nahin lagti thi na
she still wants to jump, Murli slap her, very poor acting Murli ka bhashan shuru, wow Murli, no hestitation touching a girl which is a stranger, reminds me of Sudha again, Murli force Vani to get the pic of her b/f out of her bag, and to destroy it to get over him, she does it, and together they went back to the station  guess.
At the Ashram babajee is discussing about Bharti with some other members, and how to find her as she appears! Babajee ask her where she has been and how pareshaan he has been! bharti tells him everything what happened and shows him Murlis pic which meanwhile is full of scratches agar scratch nahin hotey to babajee pehchaan jate na !
Murli sitting with Vani having breakfast at a Dhaba, after finishing Murli ask her to leave now and go back home, but Vani still insist she cant, they argue about it! No Murli , no, ab isko apney ghar lee jaane ki soonchna bhi nahin!
At the Ashram all other Ashram members leaves Bhrti n >babajee alone, and he asks her about the pic n Bharti tells him the pichle janam patti story!
The End!

It was one of the most annoying n bad epis of this show! Now i know what Vikrant meant when he says in his Interview actors sometimes have bad days! Vik, this was one of ur bad days acting related!
Edited by addicted1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@addicted - Thanks for the update my friend. You are my savior :)

I just read your update and it was great. Your comments were very entertaining and I had a good laugh out of some of them. I could not have said the same about the episode if I had to sit down and watch it. Kudos to all our friends who do the regular update. With the recent mind numbing non-sensical track it is just plain excruciating for me to sit down and watch and I am sure it goes the same for the rest of us here as well.

I was hoping that they would get over the pichle janam track this week and would move on with uniting Bharti and Murli next week. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon with the introduction of this new character Vani and I am so not liking that. I don't understand why does it have to be Murli who finds all these damsels like Sudha/Vani in distress and becomes their savior. It looks like he has assumed the worst for Bharti like the rest of his family and not taking any initaitive in finding out if she is alive or dead. One would think that Murli being a sensible person would check the police station to see if they have made any progress on the missing person report he had filed earlier or better yet he could give an ad in the news paper or TV. None of those things seem to happen and instead he is making sure that Vani is safe which is OK for him to do that on humanitarian grounds but let's hope @addicted that he doesn't get carried away and take her home like he did with Sudha. It would be just plain irritating and annoying if he were to do that 😡.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

i missed first 3mins i gues where bharti walks off

oh well yeh to hona hi tha

i m just watching for comic relief only and laugh at the absurditys of the  show

and i thought ths show wud end soon but that haar jeet is schedules for  10.30pm now

so bavd is not going so soon..

and now cvs have got jab we met  track

same thing about pic destruction etc

except murli is kareena here  hahahahaa

i also think this pichla janam and present janam track wud go on for some time

murli is in almost same region and how did the pic get scratches

as if someone has gouged out the eyes

wonder if it wud be baba who wud reunite bharti and murli

fuzzyface thumbnail
Seems like CVs are continuing to solidify Murli's status as Lord Krishna.😆.  Now all Murli needs to do is find his Rukmini aka Bharti.

BAVD has shifted to Jab Vani Met Murli 😛

Thanks for the update.
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes indeed this was a bad episode! I guess the worst episode in the whole of BAVD's journey! I didn't care much when Murli didn't have tears in his eyes and simply cried... But this Vani and his interaction plain sick!! Vikrant kahan ghum ho gaye yaar, aapse itni kharab acting expect nahi ki thi! I agree as he said actors have bad days this wasn't bad but just extremely horrendous! Acting is how you emote, that was bad in this episode then what about voice?? Vikrant has good command over his voice, seeing this episode I was so so shocked!!!!!! Aslo, Murli is such a guy who runs miles away from girls and now touching a stranger, humein kuch raas nahi aaya!

The scene where he tells her to take out her bf's picture he said "Come on, Come on...", gosh I felt like putting off the video and going back to sleep! His voice when he said it was like encouraging a small kid when they are going for a running race!

I don't know how Murli's photo got spoiled! The video I saw it seems I chopped off some bits. So can someone just tell me as to how it happened?

No offence to Joginder Baba, but what was he doing for two days when Bharti was missing? Only when she is seen returning all the other members of the Ashram are being questioned LOL!

Have a good weekend people! Enjoy some time with your family, bahut hogaya BAVD! All the time singing praises of this show! Its annoyed me so much today...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@fuzzy so right u  r

when  vani met murli  hehehee

and sumisa i  didnt like ths show frm the beginning when baba dumbledore kept showing off his wealth to prospective grooms for bharti

knew something is not right

and i have skipped loads of episodes  and wud read updates only

right now i can just laugh it off and besides not much to see on tv so i do watch at times...

its now mystery sort of track

aage kya hoga jaane ke liye dekhiye baba aiso varr dhundo

oh wait now baba here is joginder baba so baba bharti ka murli dhundo

and even i also dnt know how pic got spoiled when bharti had been holding it since she  left that haunted haveli

and ya in the end where bharti tells baba her story someone is silently watching

seems some tantrik only

Edited by chatterbox - 12 years ago
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@addicted, thanks for a wonderful update.

it was a bad episode, but still better than pichle janam ki story track. honestly, i am totally lost in this janam and pichle janam thing. i simply cannot comprehend the whole idea of 'pichle janam.'

also, this 'jab we met' story was quite pathetic, but still this can happen, after all they are living in this world and in the present time.

for me, the introduction of a woman in murli's life was most expected. the moment his family pressurised him to take part in business and other activities, i knew it was coming. we may disagree with the way she was being introduced. it was so much copied, but at least it made sense. obviously when he is entering a practical life again, he is bound to encounter women. now we have to decide as an audience, do we want a practical murli or a devdas murli. i know that he was a bit too much at pain for this vani girl, and i didn't like it, but thats who murli is. thats his problem, he cannot see women in danger,LOL!

coming back to practical vs devdas mode, i love to watch a practical murli. his practical approach should have been demonstrated by what my friend @kt25 has said, and i

completely agree with her that murli should have checked with the police station on the progress report of his missing wife. thats the sort of practical murli i would have loved to watch. i also would have loved to watch the police calling again at murli's cell number to tell him about bharti's whereabouts. the cvs could have shown the hit and miss over here, rather than the pichle janam confusion and the railway station hits and misses. if and when murli had confirmed that bharti was NO more there, another woman in his life again would have made more sense - this is strictly my opinion!

i think murli is going to take vani to his home. his family will welcome vani, unlike sudha, assuming that she would bring back smile on his face and happiness in his life, and then they may pressurise him for the next step - just my guess work!
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@addicted
Hum bahut boore bachche! I forgot to acknowledge your beautiful and rocking update! Your comments kept me entertained throughout the read. Infact I enjoyed reading more than seeing the episode plus the comments were a comic relief from the crap they showed! Thanks for the update :)

@chatterbox
That Murli's photo is so annoying me! They kept showing that blessed photo in Bharti's hand and Murli's face who just standing two steps away! Oye Joginder Baba, I had my hope on him! Suddenly when I saw the scene where he sees the damaged photo, I was like eeks yeh kya? These people have been pulling the drama like a rubber band, hopefully our hopes don't give away eventually and thaaak break off! I'm still clinging onto the story and watching it for reasons I myself don't know! I have a little aas left in me, lets see...

@hashbrown
I won't be too surprised if Murli takes her home and eventually make her his better half! The way he was acting was as if he were falling for her! MurliJi I thought you were a sensible man, yuhin apni buddhi waste na karo!!! I know Bharti had weird thoughts at times but Murli was more sensible and pratical, where has that gone?
Agreed that he is bound to have women in his life, but this way? For the type of man he is no doubt helping girls all the time. I expected him to like maintain a distance from her and the same time give a helping hand.
Also Murli lost his mobile during the whole landslide drama! So i don't think the police have his new number ðŸ˜›. As the guy hasn't yet called the police once he was back in the Lal mansion for a follow-up. Probably the police could have called Mridang as they would have his mobile number.
Edited by sumisa91 - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
sumisa and others just watch it if u wish without using brains.. it has become more of time pass only  and just want to know what happens next

btw new tb article is there now

wish they wud end this show soon with  a positive ending
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update addicted1