Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
 OMG!! I just noticed while watching today's episode that werewolves sweat  horribly while dancingROFL Never seen abhay sweat this horribly or should I say he doesn't sweat at all when he dances with Pia!
But Jeh man was sweating so horribly jaisey 100 km ki race run karke aaya hoShockedShockedROFLROFL  learnt one more thing and difference today between werewolf and vampiresROFLROFL  Just see for urself in the caps his shirt!ROFL

PS: No bashing of any sort please!Embarrassed

Edited by Sidchu - 15 September 2011 at 5:40pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyAmulya1591918Nikky_Rocksquarkinsenmohit_rockstar--Rutuja---Swetha-..Bournville...SmokeySilence.ViviliciousgirlReeyanaabhiya_coolSnehabrlasya1997saher_90RadhajeeRitzie--Siva--black_scorpiosnitchseekerMyAngelAbhayozzyieJ.LOintruderfastAyesha066ZaYaHolic--peehu--nabiii.Reshama.Looteri_Dulhanmaria090MR.KooLEvIlNeSs_RoCkZromailaSanzPaRudholicBirdieeCoeur2PsychoFMS.JealousBasher.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Werewolves sweat while dancing! Lolllzz" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JoMo

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLeven i was saying the same.!ROFLROFL suku was trying too hard. it looked more like clapping in the opening, and R.D.'s opening was more like boom.ROFL

.maybe the balaji can't afford ac anymore!ROFL

Edited by syria2014 - 15 September 2011 at 5:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyReeyanahukshila.Reshama.JoMo

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
LMFAOROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JoMo

Ritzie

IF-Rockerz

Ritzie

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
and you know what? That sweat disappears magically when they come near Abhay (who is hawt). Nahi maante, see the picture when, immediately after dance, Jeh comes near Abhay and there is no sweat.LOLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsypkyekrock-Swetha-SnehabrReeyanahukshilaJoMo

abhayarsh

abhayarsh

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
what sweet look re. . It's i think they don't even to dance properly. Not even the steps no point in dancing rather than taking revenge by dancing how fool werewolves. . .

abhayarsh

abhayarsh

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
what sweet look re. . It's i think they don't even to dance properly. Not even the steps no point in dancing rather than taking revenge by dancing how fool werewolves. . .

Edited by abhayarsh - 15 September 2011 at 6:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JoMomaria090

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
i don't knw about anyone else but I love JiYa and their dance was amazing . 

Edited by -Pooja- - 15 September 2011 at 7:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.Charu21--sunshine--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.