Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

It is Khushi's turn... (Page 8)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
@su
wonder how much he charges to unleash this package in advance!?!? cuz im dreading hear him saying 'sorry' to kushi girl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Sush - your post is awesome but I have a question - when do you think Arnav should redeem himself?  I thought most of the forum members wanted Arnav to first say sorry , otherwise Khsuhi should  never respond to his love ?  

Vistaa - I completely agree with you . The falling is done with , it is the realization phase now. Once they realize , Khusi will try to embrace it but Arnav will try to avoid .

Hi Sunaina... Ok one last post... before I hit the sack...

I suggested Arnav to redeem himself not necessarily by saying sorry but by being kind to Khushi... He started to do that already yesterday by not getting mad at her for the tea throwing ... (even when he would have been right this time to get mad)... protecting her by not telling Anjali about what happened and taking it in stride and actually smiling at her and offering her a tissue when she apologized...

I want to see more of it... and this will help Khushi fall for him...(I Think they are already hinting that he will somehow protect Khushi on the road at night...)

The angry insulting Arnav that we saw (was it last week or this week... I lose track...) will put the story back to where it was... Smile 

So looking forward to more of the kind and sensitive Arnav...Big smile... I am not too big on him actually saying the words "sorry" right now... It is a big leap for his character...but being Kind and protective is not...He can totally do that if the CVs decide to proceed that way...

Edited by MsUniverse - 15 September 2011 at 10:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshmonsi08

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Yes sush - I agree with you so much here . The gesture of handing out the tissue box  - may be a way to say sorry - -'use up all the tissue to clear all the tears I have caused ' Smile

On a lighter note , when a man ( as gorgeous as this specimen) looks at you like this - a girl has only to say  'to hell with sorry'

Edited by sunaina02 - 15 September 2011 at 10:57pm
monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
EXCELLENT !!!!  Thumbs Up
you have consolidated the last 3 months of IPKKND so tactfully and beautifully... Clap

The staring each other part was truly enjoyable today Wink

Cheers,
Monsi

Originally posted by MsUniverse

Hi Guys,
Instead of talking about todays episode only let me take a step back and make this observation...I think the story is going through a second phase with lots of parallels to Phase 1.

Here is what I mean...

1. In the first phase, it was Arnav who was trying to break Khushi's pride by giving her challenges, in this phase it was Khushi who tried to do the same by playing those pranks.Smile

2. In the first phase, Arnav pushes the limit so much that he puts her out in the rain...In this phase it is Khushi who throws hot tea on him... both feel guilty afterwards which is the first point when they start to develop tender feelings for each other...Embarrassed

3. In the first phase, it was Khushi who wore the red sari and left Arnav breathless...in this phase it is Arnav who wears a shirt with buttons open and a wound caused by Khushi leaving Khushi feel for him... (well ...there is a difference between what melts a man and what melts a woman...Wink)

4) In the first phase, it was Arnav who felt guilty... in this phase it is Khushi's turn.Shocked

EDIT- INSERT- Oops how could I forget...In teh first phase he tried to tell her to wipe Sindoor offher face... in this one she did the same albeit it was not sindoor...Big smile

5) In the first phase it was Arnav's turn to fall for Khushi...in this phase it is Khushi's turn to fall for Arnav.HeartHeart

Now coming back to the storyline that was the focus today... Will Shyam be successful in his evil plan? The answer is no... When they showed the police pre-cap ...logically it made sense for me that Shyam would have done something like this to frame her... well it did not happen then but it is happening now... So the fact it is happening is not surprising at all...

The details may be different and who knows how long teh CVs wantto stretch a plot... but I feel this is not the show stopper event... Khushi is going to come out of it... whether it is Bakri who helps her or is this really the point where Arnav saves her from the blemish is where the creatives have to make a pick... and there is no way of knowing that in advance...

If it is really Arnav who saves her...this will really complete the mission of this track... which is for Khushi to fall for him... the real question is do the CVs want it to happen now or a bit later...Approve

BTW...The 1 minutes that made todays episode really enjoyable for me was when Arnav looks at her straight in her eyes after she has her nice talk with La and the one right after when he looks at her while La is wiping his face...

Please do give feed-back/ post comments...

-Sush-

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Awesome post and I completely agreed to all your points..
Hope Arnav or Laxmi saves Khushiii! :D

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Yes sush - I agree with you so much here . The gesture of handing out the tissue box  - may be a way to say sorry - -'use up all the tissue to clear all the tears I have caused ' Smile
 Hmmm I hope ...mucchmore than one single tissue is on the way for ALL the tears!!

On a lighter note , when a man ( as gorgeous as this specimen) looks at you like this - a girl has only to say  'to hell with sorry'

Good point...but some day... he will learn to say sorry...as well...!Big smile

Edited by MsUniverse - 16 September 2011 at 5:22am
ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Brilliantly executed !! Whatever happened with Arnav is now repeating itself with Khushi. Somewhere along the way, Arnav did develop something for Khushi of which he was afraid and apprehensive but when it comes to Khushi, i hope she doesn't oppress what she will feel after sometime.

-Sush-

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Hi D_G... Thanks Dear!!
I think she went to him to apologize... despite knowing how he behaved with her just a few hours before...and may be fearing his wrath... that is why she cried... I don't think it is because she trusted him to be an ally...or because she loves him and he loves her... She is honest, owns up to her mistakes and faces up... that is it...

EDIT- I think you are right that he means something to her... but she has totally supressed those feelings after the Teej episode when she visibly got J, at La fast breaking scene.. Arnav has given her not much reason to hang on to that...Confused

Although the reaction was the thing that surprised her the most.. but she still didn't take the tissue he offered.

hmmm yeah point there too.. i was thinking she dint take it maybe because she was comfy with her dupatta only and dint want to use this baade mahal ki romalLOL
but yeah its a point maybe she just stood up to her mistakes and not because he had to mean something for her... i dont think the teej thing was completely JConfused for some reason i felt it was just some amount of J and some of awkwardness..Tongue

-Sush-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index