-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Originally posted by MsUniverse

Hey Sush!
Hi Vrushi!!
Sure thing I feel the same that now it is her change of heart from thinking he is a RAkshas to..a person who is sensitive, stoic and a loner... and her heart is going to melt when she sees the real ARnav Singh Raizada... the melt down has commenced...
Oh...boy would that be a treat...! First we will also get to see softer side of Arnav...and on top of that we will see Khushi falling for him.. having FBs like he did... trying to do her duty to teach La ...to be at the Ra house...and struggling internally the way he struggled with his inner feelings when he was doing the falling!!

Even to a large extent this is still a phase where his melt down is to happen..and stop thinking of her as a gold digger or..even low class servant but a person who is working in his family to see that she helps his cause... his to be... and he benefits from those acts...  even if he does not see the benefit, it will instil a sense of understanding that here is a girl who is honest, forthright and genuine... to disabuse him of his preconceived notions about her character...
He witnessed it today in her exchange with La... If La can turn soft towards her... Arnav has to ...doesn't he?

Yeah..and i want her to see him like that...picture i just posted..above what say??
Ha ha ha... I can wait for Khushi ... to see that... Let her be the Lucknowee Lajo...for now!!

Now if it is bakri...Arnav will have some opportunity to save her in near future?
If it is bakri's turn then the good news is Arnav's turn is still in store...Smile

for once a failed plan of Shyam dont you think he is going to try something..and in his rage...his so called scheming mind is going to be short circuited and he is going ot make a mistake and that is when... Arnav will catch Shyam..and understand..the whole scenario...and mission save..Khushi will commence..leading to phase 3 in their story?
Let Shyam hover in the background as Doofenshmirtz...(although he is really not funny...so this is an unintended compliment for himLOL)...He is just there to keep the story dramatic... This is only his first try...he has to try some more...Wink 

Edited by MsUniverse - 15 September 2011 at 8:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Sushi

I am tired of this ping pong love story..the hate is on the other foot..so now we have a truce..as Diya mentioned ..an uneasy truce..

I think attraction is a good starting point

Gulit leads to friendship leads to Love..

BTW ..now that La is KKG's new best friend..do you think it portends well for the future..esp if KKG is saving la ''s butt on a bakri..will she sacrifce her love for what she perceives as love forASR when she realises herself that she is the one who also loves ASR.

*Groan * I hope we don't have to see a KKG keeping her mouth zipped and throwing Blah and ASR together at every opportunity..

Great post Sushi..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Leah-Vistaa-Sush-SillyPepper

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Hiya Sushi!
Hiya Princess... where are you?
Yup a post dedicated for strday's episode is not at all necessary!

I luved ur points...esp third one...
Now I will have to go back and check what was my third point... he he he..
I think this time bakariya will save her as a thanks giving gesture as Khushi did sum breath taking stunts 2 save her... dats y they  have shown her taking raid in Kh's bag several times...but, kuch bhi ho sakta hai!
Seriously... when we did not expect the hate angle to be reinforced once again.. it came...but if KKG is accussed with no way out... she is done with Ra house..and I don't see that happening...but to your point we may be surprised in a bad way...or left hanging for the story to take a sidetrack once again...

Only 2 minutes were watch worthy...Arnav-Khushi scene and Lavanya opened her mouth in Kh's support...Mami, typical SP Saas material ,I enjoyed her character till dat party, nowadays she has become pain to ears...
La... was good today... I wish they would show her more like that... In a love triangle one person does not have to be bad for a good story... La and Khushi are different... and that should be enough...
Yes, this is Kh's turn to fall...Seems the palat is indicating dat...who knows Mr.Crook's crooked katha will jump and may disturb the process...but I don't want that 2 happen...

Nice post Sush!
Thanks Princess!!

Edited by MsUniverse - 15 September 2011 at 8:13pm

SillyPepper

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah Sush!

I think Abhas did a fab job..when he played the

i count my chicken before they are hatched

also when he assumed that Anjali would have found... the necklace by now
moreover..his single-mindedness in his pursuit today to make Anjali wear the necklace was worthy of applause..his acting was spot on..

kudos to the guy who makes Shyam so hate worthy..and to be shunned!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhi-Sush-

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Awesome post...n very hatke one...Thumbs Up

Agree wid each of ur pt...d phase theory's so true...
i too wanted arnav to save khushi 4rm dat necklace drama but its laxmi...Day Dreaming...well its ok...at least she'll stay wid him now...Blushing

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

Sushi
Hiya Zain... loved your bakri Shayari today!! LOL
I am tired of this ping pong love story..the hate is on the other foot..so now we have a truce..as Diya mentioned ..an uneasy truce..
Yeah... this is just the beginning for Khushi...I think a lot more has to come... this is the story... but they keep on going on short detours... I hope they don't set it back afterjust starting it...

Yup... guilt lets them see the other person as a normal human being and not take the high ground...or be too arrogant!!

BTW ..now that La is KKG's new best friend..do you think it portends well for the future..esp if KKG is saving la ''s butt on a bakri..will she sacrifce her love for what she perceives as love forASR when she realises herself that she is the one who also loves ASR.
I won't go as far as saying they are best freinds...I don't think they will ever be... but they are cordial.. like most people in real life are.. that is good enough...

*Groan * I hope we don't have to see a KKG keeping her mouth zipped and throwing Blah and ASR together at every opportunity..
Hmmm... that will be interesting... guess how will Arnav react to it... will be happy about it..or will he be upset...? But more importantly how will Khushi feel about doing it when she is falling for him at the same time... Won't you love to see the internal struggle?

Great post Sushi..
Thanks dear... I am off to Europe this weekend... so, I think tomorrow may be my last post for a while.

Edited by MsUniverse - 15 September 2011 at 8:24pm

gilgameshcurrent

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Originally posted by current

Sushi
Hiya Zain... loved your bakri Shayari today!! LOL
Yeah... this is just the beginning for Khushi...I think a lot more has to come... this is the story... but they keep on going on short detours... I hope they don't set it back afterjust starting it...

Yup... guilt lets them see the other person as a normal human being and not take the high ground...or be too arrogant!!

I won't go as far as saying they are best freinds...I don't think they will ever be... but they are cordial.. like most people in real life are.. that is good enough...

Hmmm... that will be interesting... guess how will Arnav react to it... will be happy about it..or will he be upset...? But more importantly how will Khushi feel about doing it when she is falling for him at the same time... Won't you love to see the internal struggle?

Great post Sushi..
Thanks dear... I am off to Europe this weekend... so, I think tomorrow may be my last post for a while.

internal struggle..heck no..I just want a staightforward pyaar for now..

Europe ..yani across the pond..I am in the UK..saying Hi..

-Leah--Sush-

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Great post SushHug

True, everytime Khushi lays her eyes on Arnav's chaak girebaanTongue...the guilt that she is responsible for the angry red scars assails her and makes her fall for him more and more. See, IMHO, the initial level of "falling for each other" had happened long back...at the beginning of the show...else, they would not have tolerated to be within one mile of each other for the rest of their lives...their transgressions against each other were so vile, or should I say their percevied transgressions against each other. The fact that despite all that had happened between them, they could choose to be in the same room at any given moment is very telling. Remember how perturbed ODB was when he thought that she had left for Lucknow...or how reluctant she was to leave Delhi.

This second phase, as you so aptly call it, is for them to realise that they have "fallen"Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgamesh-RushTrip--Sush-sunaina02

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index