India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

As per precap Gopi is wearing the saree I like

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming the dark green and purple, similar in style to my first favourite of hers the yellow and purple one, that she has now retired, I remember this saree the first time she wore it is when she had embroidered I love Ahemji on the rumal and socks...Tongue, and passed his blue file to him nice eye lock and came downstairs and packed breakfast for him too to take to work with him, as he was leaving early and couldn't eat it at home...that day Aham told Jigar in the office yes it's only right that there (koki and gopi) should do all to make him happy...uhh, hopefully tomorrow is a good day for her...i think so with that saree on she will have a good day, despite what the precap is saying...work her like a mule and don't allow her to study the timestables and two exercises that are remaining. Can't wait for tomorrow.  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1pallavisarkarsam990-neela-Nilu.DasuniANJ4suk19Bobbi.princessunara

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Day Dreaming the dark green and purple, similar in style to my first favourite of hers the yellow and purple one, that she has now retired, I remember this saree the first time she wore it is when she had embroidered I love Ahemji on the rumal and socks...Tongue, and passed his blue file to him nice eye lock and came downstairs and packed breakfast for him too to take to work with him, as he was leaving early and couldn't eat it at home...that day Aham told Jigar in the office yes it's only right that there (koki and gopi) should do all to make him happy...uhh, hopefully tomorrow is a good day for her...i think so with that saree on she will have a good day, despite what the precap is saying...work her like a mule and don't allow her to study the timestables and two exercises that are remaining. Can't wait for tomorrow.  
it does look good on her, i hope that her n aham have some  moments

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-Nilu.Dasuni

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

it does look good on her, i hope that her n aham have some  moments

As I said in Swasthi's thread, I think Rashi's kalakari isn't going to work tomorrow, as what Aham said to Gopi today, made her feel really guilty, he went to sleep telling her I'm not going to work on your program, I spent my time that I could have been working making those timetables for you and you disregarded them...favouring your own program of working at night and wanting me to wait and start testing you all night, you can carry on as you wish, I'm going to sleep...that guilt that she didn't do what she was supposed to have done should play on her mind tomorrow and she will finish her studying first before letting Rashi use her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-Nilu.DasuniANJ4princessunara

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling , when rashi is around gopi forgets ahem 's words and can only concentrate on rashi... Don't know why gopi does this????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Fingers crossed ! Hope everything will happens in gopis favour.

-neela--Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

I have a feeling , when rashi is around gopi forgets ahem 's words and can only concentrate on rashi... Don't know why gopi does this????????

Rashi manipulates Gopi, even though she was caught in the bhoot track, Gopi still believed she was helping her to get close to Aham. When Urmila is beating or abusing Gopi, Rashi stops Urmila, making Gopi believe that she is looking after her and stopping her maami from hurting her (twice I've observed b4 marriage with the stick and twisting the ear, Rashi has come to the rescue), not knowing her maami can be bad but Rashi is in on it...so if her defender needs her, she makes herself available for her.

princessunara

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Rashi manipulates Gopi, even though she was caught in the bhoot track, Gopi still believed she was helping her to get close to Aham. When Urmila is beating or abusing Gopi, Rashi stops Urmila, making Gopi believe that she is looking after her and stopping her maami from hurting her (twice I've observed b4 marriage with the stick and twisting the ear, Rashi has come to the rescue), not knowing her maami can be bad but Rashi is in on it...so if her defender needs her, she makes herself available for her.

good analysis nafisa and until rashi is shown red handed to gopi she wil keep on believing her.

Its high time rashi needs to be exposed or maybe the cvs are planning to show that inspite of many hurdles true love near fails.

-neela-princessunara

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

good analysis nafisa and until rashi is shown red handed to gopi she wil keep on believing her.

Its high time rashi needs to be exposed or maybe the cvs are planning to show that inspite of many hurdles true love near fails.

Maybe but hope is high after the facebook revelation...if they don't have Rashi be caught now, at least Goham will be a couple we will have to find a way to be satisfied with that occurrence only until they rectify the other one.

princessunara

Go to top