Mukti Bandhan

India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

Devki's hypocritical speech on marraige (Page 3)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
@Chandaaursitare: For a lack of a better word.. D may be a good business venture starter.. but she is RATHER CUTE.. for the corporate world.

Very aptly described .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-khamosshhh

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

did u hear IMV use the word CIRCUS.. ROFL we r defo read..ROFL

Indeed we are Smile omg this is exciting

today was literally holy grail man.. I have been secretly hoping one day our stupid terms feature in IMVs rant.. and it happened today.. JOKERS.. CIRCUS..ROFL and the way he said it.. ROFL

btw I just ranted about Charu;s inconsistency in Anmol's thread.. add inWink.. m gonna go and exercise our rights more and more now tht we have ample proof of being read and consideredLOL besides not in a mood to do a separate analysis post.. too tired.. lack of motivation... so raiding your and paaji's post

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeintruderfastkhamosshhh-Faith-koolsadhu1000

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I am really interested to see IMV maneuver V now.. 

i think he will use Nirali's marraige to entice V back . I hope he phones V and sarcastically asks What shud I tell the boy's party about Nirali's elder brother ...that he is roaming like A majnu to find his lost ladylove ...the one before his marraige ? I hope he makes V SQUIRM .

it wont take a lot is what m thinking.. esp how phattu. .V came across.. asking like a scary cat.. how dad reacted.. what did u think..he will be party planning for Sabina's returnROFLROFL he is defo damn scared and ashamed of running away like this without talking to his mom and dad.. being this impulsive.. what face will he show his mom and dad.. forget fight for his love.. and IMVs silence will kill him more.. coz he knows rather well its more dangerous.. 

I loved his exp today when he proclaim in front of the jokers to D.. I DONT CARE about the reality of your marriage with VROFLROFL.. like dont give me the new age philosophy of open marriage etc.. that has no imp for meLOLLOL like one more time you say it.. i WILL only remind you.. of your failure.. coz he does truly believe tht much like business life doesnt run on lofty ideologies.. he does believe not trying to mend things and glorifying emptiness is escapism much like he told CP.. and D is no CP.. so IMV may have been dumb founded by CP but D has a long way to go for thtWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-intruderfastmbloves

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
havent seen epi...
bt after reading everyone's post... keeping secret from hubbyAngry
wat kind of dumbness is tht...
Y cant rajvi trust Sid? wat kind of relationship is tht?
plus Devki think all world is goody good..& she can handle em all...
Cant she see alone she cant handle a single business, press or anything without Virani's Help...Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeesonali.19281khamosshhh-Faith-koolsadhu1000

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

fantastic post kools, againClap

d tells imv that do not mix business and personal life to imv
had she not done the same, that sponsring s film was not a business propsition
it was to help vv
she is immature, foolish , naive, she has to learn a lot
imv ne inko thodi azaadi kyaa dii , inhone uskaa bawaal kar diya , now he will be very strict on everyone

and pls tell me abt vv so called karz to sabina
sabina had bluntly told him that she had done all this so that her bastiwaalas could get more money, so uske baad kaunsa karz chukana tha vv ko
usne uskii feelings kii dhajjiyan udaa dii phir bhi vv ko karz utarna tha
, bhondu vv, i wanna whack him so hard now

charu has been the biggest disappointment , totally weak character, she is not capable of taking any stand whatsoever

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roseskhamosshhhmbloves-Faith-koolsadhu1000sonali.19281

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

fantastic post kools, againClap

d tells imv that do not mix business and personal life to imv
had she not done the same, that sponsring s film was not a business propsition
it was to help vv
she is immature, foolish , naive, she has to learn a lot
imv ne inko thodi azaadi kyaa dii , inhone uskaa bawaal kar diya , now he will be very strict on everyone

and pls tell me abt vv so called karz to sabina
sabina had bluntly told him that she had done all this so that her bastiwaalas could get more money, so uske baad kaunsa karz chukana tha vv ko
usne uskii feelings kii dhajjiyan udaa dii phir bhi vv ko karz utarna tha
, bhondu vv, i wanna whack him so hard now

charu has been the biggest disappointment , totally weak character, she is not capable of taking any stand whatsoever

I totally agree D has to be put in solid check

Charu disappoints

Vaibhav ko kisine fatka dena chahiye ulte haath ka

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

mbloves IF-Sizzlerz
mbloves
mbloves

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
hey dear "kool" ur post is excellent, but Not with you on some points. The "S-R" relation is not strong enough to with stand the storm of rajvi's past.( rem..jab painting ke liyeS ne rajvi ko divorce dene ki baat ki thi).S is vry emotional person. may be that's the reason d stopped rajvi to share truth with Sid. she knows vry well, it may destroy S-R relations & that will effect their son too. so i though appreciate D once again, but also feel bad for her b'coz  she always get stucked in to one or another problems due to family. wat to do ? she is a nice person having bigHeart heart full of emotions. she fails most of the times due to her selfless nature. u can say, she is idiot & foolish, but being dof CP, these values are embedded in her soul i.e. she is known by her mother's name. if she would had got a part of her father's Winkcharacter, then she may have"selfishness as the part of her life" it's bitter truth & reality of the life. This will be the one of the strengths of her to fight against the dark lord imv...but i want to see her to graduate further under his guru to achieve new heights in her business...b'coz he is a great businessmanCool..(imv as kingStar & devki as Starqueen of "mb")LOL

Edited by mbloves - 16 September 2011 at 10:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbloves

hey dear "kool" ur post is excellent, but Not with you on some points. The "S-R" relation is not strong enough to with stand the storm of rajvi's past.( rem..jab painting ke liyeS ne rajvi ko divorce dene ki baat ki thi).S is vry emotional person. may be that's the reason d stopped rajvi to share truth with Sid. she knows vry well, it may destroy S-R relations & that will effect their son too. so i though appreciate D once again, but also feel bad for her b'coz  she always get stucked in to one or another problems due to family. wat to do ? she is a nice person having bigHeart heart full of emotions. she fails most of the times due to her selfless nature. u can say, she is idiot & foolish, but being dof CP, these values are embedded in her soul i.e. she is known by her mother's name. if she would had got a part of her father's Winkcharacter, then she may have"selfishness as the part of her life" it's bitter truth & reality of the life. This will be the one of the strengths of her to fight against the dark lord imv...but i want to see her to graduate further under his guru to achieve new heights in her business...b'coz he is a great businessmanCool..(imv as kingStar & devki as Starqueen of "mb")LOL

LOLLOLLOL But we r not disagreeing ,  I agree with you . I know THATs why she told Rajvi NOT to tell Sid . Sid is different . Last time he threatened her with divorce . I fully understand WHY D told her to keep quiet ...sometimes some truths r best NOT told , they save marraiges . Yehi toh mera point tha . Sabina still loves Vaibhav was also one such truth that Baa need NOT have told Devki . Hai na ?  Tht truth telling resulted in divorce hai na ? Devki decided to Divorce vaibhav after listening to that . Isiliye toh Master told Baa , Jab bolna tha nahi boli Ab chup rehna tha to boli !  I was being sarcastic in my post .I agree with u .

That said ...now matters r OUT OF HAND . Viraj is psycho , now there is no alternative left . Divorce hua to bhi chalega , human life is at stake , he is making various attempts to KILL Siddarth . Ab bolne ke sivaai chaara nahi , thats why its wrong to give Rajvi that advice .Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesintruderfast-Faith-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index