Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta September 15 2011 Written Update (Page 2)

spyers Groupbie
spyers
spyers

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
They should just end the show to save face because it's ridiculous at this point.

Or have Manav and Archana wake up and say "It was all a dream!".

Just once I wish Archana would actually stand up to Savita and yell at her to see what Savita will do. I'm sure she will be surprised to know that the "witch" can actually hold her own when pushed over the edge.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suanTanyaz

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for the update Bhalla. I have a small suggestion. You can write the update as dialogues. It will be easier for you since you dont have to go on typing their names and write says.   Even for the readers it is very convenient.

For example 

Rasika is at her house. Manjusha comes over to visit her mother. She  is happy to see her daughter and offers her to sit down. 
Rasika : eat lunch with me.  should I bring food over for you?
 Manjusha :no aai, I ate lunch at home. 
Rasika : but what is the matter? why are you here at this time, did you not go to the office??

Hope u dont mind my suggestion. 
reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I think its high time the CVs and Archana take a break. Archana has a penchant for creating troubles in her life. Looks like she is never happy leading a cool life. She claims she learnt everything about Ajit and Rasika when she visited their house. Could she not have come to Manav and explained him everything before the party ? Was there any need to have  a tamasha before the guests. I mean she got ample time to romance Manav (remember the scene before the party when Varsha and Vaishu were under the bed and Arman romancing). Instead she should have taken Manav aside and told him what she had learnt. He, in turn could have spoken to Savita and things would have been much much better. But no our Jhansi Ki Rani wanted that tamasha at home. Disgusting track.
-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
thanks for the update buddy

Go to top