Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

About the pace and what we keep wishing for..

sugar_babe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello All!!!

Can I just start by saying, I loved this week's episodes, I wake up automatically at 7 30 each morning to watch it here in Canada and then I read some of the updates and posts during class and it really entertains me during my boring long classes :)

So now, we all keep complaining that the show is moving at a very slow pace and it needs to speed up, you know what they say, "be careful what you wish for, because you never know", we want the show to speed up, for all we know Arnav and Khushi might just declare their unspoken love for each other by the end of next week and then we get a week of good scenes and BAAM, Shyam is revelaed and then we get "WEEKS" of bad angry scenes and Khushi crying and her majboori and her jalebis before the Live in track is brought up, and who knows if Arnav and Khushi will be in talking terms at that point?!

So my point is, lets live in the moment and enjoy these scenes and take each episode at one time and predict short term stuff... sorry got the Economics flowing lol!

:) xxx
Edited by tans_sugar_babe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

warshy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Absolutely agree with u!!