Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

About the pace and what we keep wishing for..

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Hello All!!!

Can I just start by saying, I loved this week's episodes, I wake up automatically at 7 30 each morning to watch it here in Canada and then I read some of the updates and posts during class and it really entertains me during my boring long classes :)

So now, we all keep complaining that the show is moving at a very slow pace and it needs to speed up, you know what they say, "be careful what you wish for, because you never know", we want the show to speed up, for all we know Arnav and Khushi might just declare their unspoken love for each other by the end of next week and then we get a week of good scenes and BAAM, Shyam is revelaed and then we get "WEEKS" of bad angry scenes and Khushi crying and her majboori and her jalebis before the Live in track is brought up, and who knows if Arnav and Khushi will be in talking terms at that point?!

So my point is, lets live in the moment and enjoy these scenes and take each episode at one time and predict short term stuff... sorry got the Economics flowing lol!

:) xxx

Edited by tans_sugar_babe - 15 September 2011 at 3:32pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine.swanwarshysun2011minimuffin86-Appy-Minnie.Aahana--RushTrip--Leah-monsi08pinky_blueskiesincandescent

warshy Groupbie
warshy
warshy

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with u!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babe

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
not a bad idea i agree wiv u bless ya thanks 4 posting

sugar_babe

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
AGreed with you!! :D

sugar_babe

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
totally agree with you Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index