Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS/FF - With Or Without You- Chp 61/Pg114-Last Chp (Page 62)

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Oh lekha

take care!!

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
yeah the update is almost complete!!

i have working on it since 9am...

but after the epi i have slowed down!!

i am sure you guys can guess why!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bikerider

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Chapter 52

At first Amma, Babuji and Payal were surprised to find Arnav in Lucknow but he explained the need in terms of the work for the take over. Payal had teased her when Arnav had gotten her to pack her bag yet again as they were to move to the suite he kept in Lucknow, ever since the factory set up here.

"Tujhse ek din bhi Arnav Bhai door nahi reh sakte, tere peeche peeche aa gaye agle din aur ab aisa raub jhaad rahe hain ki kaam ki wajah se aaye hain. Toh phir rahe na akele Hotel mein, tumhein kyon le kar jaa rahe hain?" Payal aruged with Khushi as she helped her pack.

The next few days went with them working together, he somber for most of the day with change coming over him at night. He seemed to be moving from being a preoccupied man in the day who did not even look at Khushi properly to a man who could not seem to satiate his hunger the minute they were in their bedroom. His eyes followed her, the molten chocolate spreading over her leisurely burning a trail of desire wherever it touched. With the clothes, he seemed to be shedding whatever shackles he put around himself during the day.

Khushi wondered if it was that first afternoon that had led to this distance in the day time. She blushed remembering the passion that had short circuited their brains. It would have been disastrous if anyone had even knocked at that time. She would have died of embarrassment.

Arnav did not know what was happening to him. How did a man who always had control lost it in space of few seconds? He had behaved like an animal and from that day, he had ensured, he worked in the different cabin, did not look at her lest the snake became too ready to spread its poison. But at night, he could not help himself. He had to have her. All of her. The more he satiated his hunger, the more he wanted and more deeply he fell in love with her.

The last few days showed him how capable she was. Asking the right questions to learn about various aspects of the business. She seemed to have organisational skills ingrained in her for she set up a system that would help designers and supplier without hampering the production or the exclusivity that she felt was associated with AR Designs.

She seemed to be proving herself not only as a value asset to the company but also to him. He could concentrate totally on the take over and she had also started coordinating with the Delhi office and other branches to ensure that the designers and the suppliers of the materials were in sync.

The dossier on the Swiss MNC had become thick and Arnav now had enough ammunition to work his way around the take over. Giving himself a smile of satisfaction for the meeting the coming Monday, he decided, he would go back to Delhi and have things worked out Jeejaji and Di. He had asked Khushi to stay put, for next few days after his departure on Sunday morning, but the next two days he just wanted to spend with her.

He asked her in the evening, "Khushi, Taj Mahal dekha hai?" walking into her cabin.

"Ji?" Khushi asked looking up at him from the design she was engrossed in.

"Meine poocha, Taj Mahal '"

"Meine suna par aap ye kyon pooch rahe ho? Kya hua Taj Mahal ko?" Khushi asked wondering if some terrorist attack had happened that he was referring to.

"Arre nahi, kyon hoga kuch Taj Mahal ho? Tum kya terrorist attack tak pahonch gayee? Meri rani," She gaped looking behind him at the open door as he said his endearment for her, but smiled when he gestured that they were the only one left in the office.

He continued, "Toh meri not so romantic rani, I was thinking we should go to see Taj Mahal, if you want to tomorrow."

Khushi could not believe she was hearing him right.

Then was even more surprised when he spoke as if he was thinking aloud, "Well abhi saat baje hain, if we leave now, we should be there in five and half hours, abhi chale chalte hain. Suna hai, Taj Mahal Subah subah aur bhi sundar lagta hai. Would you like that?" Arnav asked her.

In response, she just ran up to him and hugged him.

"Aap itne romantic hai mujhe nahi pata tha." Khushi said against his chest.

"Haan! aur tum itni unromantic ho, mujhe nahi lagta tha. I had thought, you women only have these dreams all the time, especially you who weaves such beautiful motifs. Lekin hamari patni toh ekdam buddu hai." Arnav countered as he pulled her out of chest to look at her with his hands holding her shoulders.

"Budhu kise keh rahe hain? Agar hum budhu hain to aap humse bhi bade budhu hai." Khushi could not stop herself from arguing and placed her hands on her hips.

"Ab jhagda karna hai ya chalna hai? tumhein pata hai, jhagda hoga toh phir aage kya hoga'"Arnav moved his eyebrows teasingly, still not leaving her shoulders.

"Chaliye ab jyada itraane ki jaroorat nahi hai!" She punched him playfully on the shoulder as she disentangled herself from him totally.

They called up home at Khushi's and Raizada Mansion, to let them know as they just took essentials for the day trip. He got the hotel to organise their stay in their Agra hotel and once everything was set, Arnav took the hired car organised by the hotel and started towards Agra.

Khushi could not believe, she had met a man like Arnav and then the whole shaadi fiasco and now life had come to this. Surely, he must have love her too to do all this but he never said anything to her.

She thought, she will try all the things to make him admit he loves her or at least make him fall in love with her. "Now, what to do?" she thought as she sat next to him, the twilight giving way to night as they drove towards their destination.

"Kis soch mein doobi ho?" Arnav asked her taking eyes off the road for a few seconds to look at her.

"Soch rahe hain, ki aapko kaise '." then stopped clapping a hand to her mouth.

"Achcha' ruk kyon gayee? kya karna chahti ho? Kahin meri izzat toh'." Arnav gave her a lopsided smile.

"Aap ko aur kuch soojhta nahi hai kya?" she turned to her side to glare at him and he said, "Only with you ' Dekho na, even now, i feel like ' " Arnav started and then put his hand out to pull the scrunchy at the end of her braid and pulled it out.

"Aage dekh kar gaadi chalaiye aap, ye kya kar rahe hain?" She took the scrunchy from him and tried to put it on when he said, "Open your hair please, I like them open on you."

"Arnav ' aap theek toh ho?" She questioned him as she complied and pulled the braid loose with her fingers and was stunned when he took some strands in his hand, inhaled the shampoo and let his lips kiss them.

"You have beautiful hair' " he said and suddenly pulled to the side of the road, cut the engine and took her in his arms from across the seat. The seat belts coming in the way and he clicked them off before he pulled her again in his arms.

He breathed into her neck and said, "What is it about you, Khushi that makes me so helpless?"

He then pulled back a bit and held her head in the cup of his hands and looked at her and said, "Don't ever leave me."

And before she could say anything, he gave her a kiss that told her his insecurities. Then as suddenly, he let her go, straightened and restarted the engine, put the car in gear, looked into the rear view and then side mirror and pulled back on the road. He drove fast yet fully in control making the darkness seem like a blanket that had fallen over them with only two beams cutting it and guiding them.

The silence in the car was too thick with emotion for them to say anything.

Khushi wondered, if she would ever understand this contradictory man and did not stop looking at him all the way to Agra.

The following 110 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanupbertrockinggirl555kscjksun_smiroshni77ipkndFanHugeArshiFanneena2000DEEWANI94yhm111baxter75Chandriganzmonicasony1990naj84MONAKARANttannmistletoe22farhacassimkashevgagsycoffeeBeanset_tu_achubrinnySweetSophieroseycheekardy03Archu61nabeela.geetapVampgirlluv angelnehaahmad-Shalu-AplihsDimz13tokyoshruthiruchssanjuarshiautumn_springarshifan91shakrobaajammullu1..PT..Aish002jasbinAriliploves_aishumultifacetedvks11sk2405ArshForEvercpervaizm-g19mirnaliniAishu136Yazzy91-eiya-msmarpleblah_blah3meghnascrazyaddictionsegadlittlemoi-Chinnu-deeps.rsk16devishreesharneil92lovetheserialHot_Indo_ChillyDaviCythereaabivicky86Anvi2009jazmeenFebruaryFlowerprincess84--Magnificent--maria_awanluvbugshalbiMDTharunPinky.RaizadaaaytAnisha_91Minnie.Jyo.ushankitvcbasicquestion1PhoenixRadarlara3110AquaBluez17sarunsashasingh-Zara-adits7..Anita..vivacious_gurl-Destiny-bikerider-afsha---Nargis--.Saraa.pup031chillyEccentricaRasgulla_sptina_1234dumas

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Power Of Love 
By Hemakumar Nanayakkara

Drown deeply in starry sparkling eyes 
Bathe soothingly in the sea of romance 
Float smoothly on curving water waves 
Disappear the blues in aquamarine ocean.

Fly high across unlimited moonlit sky 
Stray among stars in a faraway milky way 
Glide towards galaxies of celestial lights 
Let the troubles disappear in afar darkness.

Blissful whispers flow all over in the air 
Moments of joy adorn the serenity of lives 
Wondrous times harmonize every heart and mind 
Existence of true love lasts forever-timeless.

Swiftly lead into raptures over divine true romance 
Adorable smiles blooming like blossoms of red roses 
Trail bewitching paths cherishing every amorous moment 
United hearts surrender to the supreme power of love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-PhoenixRadarbikerider

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Thakur and Basanti

the party is right here right now!!

Lets do the boogie!
 Carry  on  me  need  to sleep now      BP going haywire  againOuch

fine take care.
me to was about to logoff for my beauty sleep
Rush you updated , now i have to read and then log off LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip--Destiny-

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-RushTrip-

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

hi Vru!! 

i haven't read chap 51 yet but i have read up to 50. I must say you're writing is brilliant !! Clap

Writing an FF isn't easy at all but you have done a great job. You have captured the complexities of a marital relationship really well. 

How many chapters have you completed in the past 48 hours? It seemed like you were on fire!!

Anyway, thanks for the hot scene. Hug I have a thing for them.Blushing

Because umm i can't write them well. Blushing LOL

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
ha ha Fari

i donnot how much i write..for i write when i get inspired..

and yeah..i may not be able to write for next two days..

so i am just giving you all something to do for the weekend..

and yeah..you think you may not be able to write but give it  a shot..

it shall come to you!!

incandescent

Go to top