Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS/FF - With Or Without You- Chp 61/Pg114-Last Chp (Page 33)

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Sharu

even i am thinking that he wants a reaction...and when she will start crying..he will feel zilch..and the will be stunned

and the way he said, Mein hoon! ooh such recognition between them!!

and then he has called with the intention of blasting her but will end up asking

Tum theek ho?

or am i being too romantic here..

i was reading Janet's FF and that is the reason for me floating in the clouds..

it did more than what the show is doing..at the moment for me!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bikerider

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Sharu

even i am thinking that he wants a reaction...and when she will start crying..he will feel zilch..and the will be stunned
and the way he said, Mein hoon! ooh such recognition between them!!

LOL haha  that is what i like in arhi as a jodi ,  they have that invisible connection which they feel and comfortable Embarrassedwith it  and also about not doing anything about it Ouch
something drastic has to happen for them to realize and i am willing to wait for that day Embarrassed

and then he has called with the intention of blasting her but will end up asking

Tum theek ho?

or am i being too romantic here..

hehe no it wont happen, but i wonder why they made him call her LOL i know though i may enjoy the seen i am not so comfortable with it ,  is that shifting arnav from phone to one day land him at
gupta's house exposing shayam Confused  i am very eager to know that development
i so wish CVs give us some clue Ouch

i was reading Janet's FF and that is the reason for me floating in the clouds..
i have heard a lot about it. seems like CVs have taken ideas from her.
but have not yet got a chance to read through it fully CryCry may be some time
during oct holidays i will catchup

it did more than what the show is doing..at the moment for me!!

wow that is something then Embarrassed ok then you keep flying Wink lets not worry
whats going to happen,  whatever way i am pretty sure CVs are doing good job.
a slow one but good one

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Yeah they took three things from her already

1. the seat belt
2. the jhumka stuck in his collar
3. aap ajeeb ho..but twisted it from his saying it to her she and she retorting have you seen a mirror to reverse...hee hee!!

and i am sure they will take more...

Oh and yes realisation is still a little away..he will get it first and he will let it out when she is in trouble... not before..he will try to hide and suppress his feelings..he is doing that right now..anyway..but soon he will be jealous... of her imminent marriage and take that payal out and look at it longingly...

and she will only fall in love completely after marriage i feel..she will know she has feelings..adn that he has some feelings too but she will need their relationship to have a name before she acknowledges it and with la in the picture difficult

and her marriage will give her fb of how he has taken care of her despite acidic words to her... and that is going to make her realise he is not bad and when the solution to marry him will come she will agree for she already knows they are destined for each other..and she will see it as a sign of devi maiyya...

ashvez

ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Whoa!!! Vrushali, enjoyed each bit of all the chapters..I wish a pinch of passion could be shown in the show.Wishful thinking haan??

You are an extremely amazing writer...and what passion...scorching , matches so welll with Arnav's character.Kabhooom!!!

I can't just stop singing praises...but I am falling short of all the adjectives.Brilliant!!
ClapClapClap

Ash.

-RushTrip-

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

haila vrush aapko twist lane ki itni kya jaldi thi?? hehehehe

loved it... the HM was awesome... khushi saw his possessiveness... and his desire for her.. she showed him her desire for him...

the fone call from anjali di and sudden change of plans.. hmm... i hope khushi is with him thru this... its too early for an MU again between them...

-RushTrip-

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Yeah they took three things from her already

1. the seat belt
2. the jhumka stuck in his collar
3. aap ajeeb ho..but twisted it from his saying it to her she and she retorting have you seen a mirror to reverse...hee hee!!

wow really thats great. Clap  i loved all of them

and i am sure they will take more...

Oh and yes realisation is still a little away..he will get it first and he will let it out when she is in trouble... not before..he will try to hide and suppress his feelings..he is doing that right now..anyway..but soon he will be jealous... of her imminent marriage and take that payal out and look at it longingly...

@bold as time for rabba ve Wink   he and jealous i will love to see it, but i guess
it will happen only after somebody elses entry immediately i am not sure Confused

and she will only fall in love completely after marriage i feel..she will know she has feelings..adn that he has some feelings too but she will need their relationship to have a name before she acknowledges it and with la in the picture difficult

yes after marriage and will take whatever arnav does in her stride Cry

and her marriage will give her fb of how he has taken care of her despite acidic words to her... and that is going to make her realise he is not bad and when the solution to marry him will come she will agree for she already knows they are destined for each other..and she will see it as a sign of devi maiyya...

hmm are you saying that arnav will discuss before marrying her LOL
i doubt Wink  but may be she will not say due to these symbols and accept it
but kushi accepting without any  discussion(fight) with Arnav
nahiii (screaming in flimy style )LOL
yeah ho nahii saktha

-Janet- Goldie
-Janet-
-Janet-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Hi there Vrush! (Erm, apologies if that's like a pet name and I'm being an over familiar idiot!)

Well well well, what on earth were you giving me so much bhaav for on my fan fiction when you have such an amazing piece of writing here?! Dude really, I would've felt so proud if I had already read this FF before reading your comment! I would've been like oh my God she read and commented! Well, now that I know it was you, I still have that reaction, haha.

Honestly, I'm not too much of a FF reader - let's just say that I'm not hooked onto anything and everything. Of course, if something catches my attention, I'll wait with baited breath for updates. I replied to your comment on my thread and then saw this FF come on the first page of the forum. Since your username stuck in my mind, I just quickly opened to skim through. Am I glad I did!

I have been rather unwell with a throat infection and mostly bedridden for the past few days. That, of course, didn't stop me from reading your entire FF at one go. It's like reading a Mills & Boon with a story line! I cannot begin to tell you what a pleasure it was to read your FF.

I love how you've managed to create different people out of Khushi and Arnav and yet bring out such an amazing story. Normally, what I like about a FF is if it's somewhere in conjunction with the actual characters. In this case, however, you started a brand new thing and yet it's truly adorable. I'm a sucker for passionate love stories. 

From the last chapter, I see a bit of the closed non-understanding hero/too understanding trying to understand heroine coming up. Do I see a bit of angst coming up too? Oh well, I'm a sucker for angst too, haha! 

OK I've rambled enough with utter rubbish. In all, an amazing job really wonderfully done. I hope you keep at it! I won't ask for PMs mostly coz I know that going forward, I'll pro-actively check if you've updated :-)

~Janet~

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvez

Whoa!!! Vrushali, enjoyed each bit of all the chapters..I wish a pinch of passion could be shown in the show.Wishful thinking haan??

You are an extremely amazing writer...and what passion...scorching , matches so welll with Arnav's character.Kabhooom!!!

I can't just stop singing praises...but I am falling short of all the adjectives.Brilliant!!
ClapClapClap

Ash.

Thanks so much Ash!

this is all that is darling...wishful thinking...

but i am glad you are liking it!!

Go to top