Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS/FF - With Or Without You- Chp 61/Pg114-Last Chp (Page 20)

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
*Warning - Only over 18 Please

Chapter 46

Khushi turned into him as he lifted her. She could not believe, she was finally going to be one with him. Was it a dream, she wondered and pinched herself.

"Ouch!" she yelped and heard his concerned, "You alright?"

and she just shook her head for answering would have meant revealing what she had been thinking.

He laid her on the bed, spreading her hair like a fan around her and gave a look that stopped her from covering herself again.

"Meine kaha na, I want to look at you." He explained. Khushi, closed her eyes, only to open them again when he added, "unh huh!'. and I want you to look me look at you."

He then stepped back from the bed and pulled his vest over his head and threw it behind him. His fingers went to the button on his shorts and stopped as he felt her eyes there and he looked at her and asked with an uplift of his head if he should continue. She gulped and nodded slightly and he gave a beaming smile as he let the rasp of the zipper be the only sound for the next few seconds. He then let his shorts drop down and he took a step out of it. He was wearing his usual boxer shorts and knew that they were not effectively restricting a certain part of him which wanted to show its head.

He hooked his fingers in the band and pushed the shorts down and looked straight into Khushi's eyes unblinkingly and watched as her eyes first stayed at his eyes but seemed drawn to the uncovering happening a little below and were drawn to that. He gave a lopsided smile as her eyes travelled down as if pulled by a magnet and watched with every widening fascination as he let his shorts pool around his legs.

He straightened and let her take in the fill of his total nakedness, take in his raw self, get used to it. He heard her breath hitch and she tried to close her eyes but remembering their pact opened them fully again and looked at him and then did the ultimate come hither call, she licked her lips and lifted her hands to him asking him to come to her.

He could not believe, such boldness could be garbed in total innocence that her eyes shone on him. He went to her, putting a knee on her left on the edge of the bed, he bent forward, not touching her at any place. He placed one arm on her right side and the other on her left. He leaned on her and said, "I would have had flowers on the bed so that they would not let me be so intoxicated with your fragrance. I would have had candles but they would not shine the way your eyes do. I would have loved to have '"

"aap kitna bolte ho' Pehle toh aise na the" Khushi stopped him putting a finger on his lips.

"Oh! you are so not romantic, meri rani ' yahan mein koshish kar raha hoon, tumhein woh sab kehne ki jo tumne filmon mein dekha hoga ' aur tum mujhe rok rahi ho." Arnav glared at her.

Khushi then wound her arms around his neck and said as she pulled him on her, "Aap ho, mere saath, iss  se jyada mujhe kuch nahi chahiye." "Hmmph" was the reply from Arnav.

"Ab dekhiye, mood mat kharab karna, aap toh ek light bulb ki tarah ho' kabhi on toh kabhi off." Khushi laughed.

"Kya?" Arnav roared raising his head.

Then he started laughing earnestly and put his arms under her and took her with him to have her sprawled across him and her hair covering them creating a private curtain around them.

"Arnav, I lo'" Khushi started, but before she could finish, he closed her mouth with his in a deep kiss that seared her to the soul.

Just then they heard a knock on the door and they both stiffened. They had completely forgotten about the food ordered.

Arnav turned her around and got up to put a throw on her and said, "Don't move, I will go and get it." He put on his shorts and went out to get the tray.

-----

Khushi had sat up against the headboard with the throw across herself, feeling wanton as he brought the tray inside and put it on the bed. He then paid attention to the food on the tray and was happy to see some peaches cut in a bowl, some sandwiches with fries and a pot of coffee and tea for them.

He put the pot on the coffee table in the window as he did not want any spillage. He then went into the kitchen and got some soda from the fridge. He was getting some ideas and was looking forward to an eating session with his wife in bed.

He then removed his shorts and sat up on the bed next to Khushi and said, "Open your mouth."

He then put a piece of juicy peach into her mouth and she involuntarily went "Ummm" as she bit into it, the sweetness appealing to her.

He then asked, "ab tumhari bari." Following his instructions, she picked one piece up and went forward to put it in his mouth when he shook his head.

"Aise nahi," He said, and showed her how he wanted it.

Khushi blushed but put the piece in between her teeth and bent towards him and he then took it with his mouth, the juice trickling between them down their lips as he kissed her and ate at the same time. Their mingled lips, the juice from the peach and shared piece creating a whole new experience for them. The peachy taste of her was driving him wild and then he followed the path the juice had taken down her chin and licked it off of her with a stroke of his tongue and went down dislodging the throw from her covered breasts.

He then pushed it all the way to her waist as he down to her breasts. He then took one breast in his mouth and kissed it till he was breathless and she was pulling at his hair asking him to come back up to satiate the hunger her lips craved.

He kissed her lips and the fire burning slowly raged into an inferno.

Not wanting to burst into smithereens, he pulled back and then put the tray on the bedside, pushed the throw away from her and picked up the can of soda. He would have loved to have champagne or wine right now but he needed to have all his faculty fully on alert tonight, he wanted to make love to his wife, with all his senses awake and heightened and no spirit other than their was going to add to that fire.

He popped opened the can and took a swig of soda from it and then placed it on the bedside. He then went up to Khushi and pulled her leg to make her slide down the bed. He then let the now slightly warm drink on her breasts and her stomach.

Khushi yelped and got up with a jerk but he took her mouth in a kiss and put rest of the drink in her mouth. She spluttered and banged her fist on his chest to only see him laugh first and then look at her with desire as his eyes followed the liquid trail on her body. He then slid down to her stomach and sipped from the cup her navel made suckling her and licking her.

"OOohohhoh!" Khushi mumbled as her hands which she had initially placed on his head to stop him pushed his head further into her as the sensation washed over her like waves hitting a cliff. He then moved down, to the edge of the panty and used his teeth to move it down. His teeth grazed the sensitive skin of her mound through the curly bush protecting her modesty and Khushi sucked her breath.

"Arnav'." Khushi moaned.

He looked up and said, "Haan meri rani ' tell me what you want." And proceeded to put his lips on the curls and licked her femininity.

Khushi tensed and arched her back in response and Arnav lifted his head up and looked at her to whisper, "Tell me honey '"

"Woh ' Woh ' " and Khushi got up as his lips were running havoc with her. She did not know she had so many senses in her that were being tugged at the same time. They were new and totally breathtaking. She put her hands on his head to stop him and not stop what he was doing to her at one and the same time.

He gave her a small reprieve when he raised his head for a minute looked and her and said, " Just enjoy ' lie back and take your time. Experience the feeling rather than fighting it, let it go babe. Just let it flow."

He then pushed her lightly back, passed on a pillow to clutch as he went back to playing her like a stringed instrument, evoking noises from her that were alien yet sang the tune that told him what he was doing to her. She screamed her pleasure with words interspersed with Ooh! and Aah! and a Yes! when she liked something that he did.

Then her throat was too hoarse to get any sounds out and she just tilted her head back as she saw starburst and felt her whole body go into spasms as something strange happened to her. She felt as if she was complete and yet there was a yawning abyss with in her.

Not satisfied still, she said, "Arnav ' I want' I want you ' there."

Understanding exactly what she wanted, he slid over her and placed himself between her legs to enter and fill her. He went in slowly to not hurt her. But she opened up to him like a flower to the sun.

She felt a tinge of burning within her and she flinched as the barrier was broken but Arnav was tender and slow to take her through it all with so much passion that he unleashed once that moment was crossed that soon she felt herself go to her peak and break over it into million little pieces where each piece only screamed satiation and one name that made her complete. Arnav.

Edited by -RushTrip- - 18 September 2011 at 10:33pm

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

bertkscjksun_smiroshni77ipkndFanneena2000DEEWANI94yhm111baxter75ChandrigaYellowyHolmesSodapop313MONAKARANmalar3ttannsony1990naj84ArshinmeAym7coffeeBeansChicagoCarole1mistletoe22farhacassimkashev-Shalu-nehaahmadnIhArIkAanusha.nushtokyojtammareddyroseycheekardy03sanjananrvkrArchu61brinnySweetSophieAplihsautumn_springDimz13shruthiruchsarshifan91shakrobaajArilip..PT..loves_aishujasbinsk2405crazyaddictionkarismaChinu5-eiya-msmarplem-g19mirnalinicpervaizpinklyCythereaHot_Indo_Chilly--Magnificent---_-harsh42lovetheserialsparikhFebruaryFlowerdevishreersk16littlemoi-Chinnu-segadSirenMitraMDTharunluvbugshalbiPinky.Raizadaaaytshree10mahrusweetysana11stardust-AquaBluez17zafiPhoenixRadarlara3110ShellJAWater.ushankitvcbasicquestion1Jyo...Anita..-Kina-vivacious_gurluswahnahtani88-afsha---Nargis---Zara-pup031chillyEccentricaRasgulla_sp-SilverAngel-dumas

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Shocked res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

Chinu5 Goldie
Chinu5
Chinu5

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
hot hot hot .Blushing.beautifully written..

-RushTrip-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Shocked OMG Vrushy 4 new chapters...me reading now!!!Tongue

-RushTrip-

rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
gosh,this was soo intense n hot.
loved the update.thnx for d pm.

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
you are welcome pranatim and raunika!!
ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
wow!!

RES for later once i catch my breath!

-RushTrip-

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Hiya Vru.. read your entire chaps in the last thread and the ones in this one... and OMG GIRL!!!... Vru..yaar you're such a chichori!!.. *meaning it in a very hot and sexy wayBlushingEmbarrassed* lol...  It was mindblowingly romantic... GOD!!.. My eyes widened at almost every chapter, with ME getting breathless dozens of times just reading about these brazen encounters of ArHi.

I blushed infinitely!!.
.. lol...

Plus Vru, I hope you don't mind me asking... did you get hitched??.. Everything seemed right from experience... too detailed, if ya know what I mean?? or was it your devilish mindEvil Smile

Too hot to handle!!... Sorry babes couldn't read earlier, and kept piling your PMs... am busy due to school!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 18 September 2011 at 9:44pm

-RushTrip-

Go to top