ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow!!

RES for later once i catch my breath!

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hiya Vru.. read your entire chaps in the last thread and the ones in this one... and OMG GIRL!!!... Vru..yaar you're such a chichori!!.. *meaning it in a very hot and sexy way☺️😳* lol...  It was mindblowingly romantic... GOD!!.. My eyes widened at almost every chapter, with ME getting breathless dozens of times just reading about these brazen encounters of ArHi.

I blushed infinitely!!.
.. lol...

Plus Vru, I hope you don't mind me asking... did you get hitched??.. Everything seemed right from experience... too detailed, if ya know what I mean?? or was it your devilish mind😈

Too hot to handle!!... Sorry babes couldn't read earlier, and kept piling your PMs... am busy due to school!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
😲☺️
cant say anything else
Rush thanks for all the updates
and i feel you should be warning above 18 😉
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lwfw

😲☺️
cant say anything else
Rush thanks for all the updates
and i feel you should be warning above 18 😉

exactly sheru!!😆 me was 😲😲😲 all the time..
vrush hum underage bachchon ki jaan math lena 🤣
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ha ha Sharu and Sinnie

warning se maine dekha hai...log aur... curious hote hain!!

so better not to say anything...

anyway i can never tell who is what age..so let people decide whether they want to read my FF or not..

hai na...chaho toh warning toh maar hi sakti hoon!!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
*Warning - Only over 18 Please

Chapter 47

Arnav woke up in the middle of night to find Khushi not next to him.  He wondered what had woken him up and realised it was the smell of something cooking and went into the kitchen to find her cooking aloo ke parathe. The four season's it seemed had known their preferences and stocked the fridge and pantry with Indian groceries and spices with some local vegetables and some frozen vegetables for their guests.

He stood at the door jamb with his elbow against it and feet crossing at the ankles, arms crossed and said, "Bhook lagi hai." He was only wearing his boxers.

Khushi jumped.

"Oh! aap ho!" she said in surprised.

"Kyon nahi hona chahiye tha kya?" He looked around and then went forward to her with a smile. He picked up one paratha and danced about on the floor trying to make it cool down and she said,

"Arre bahut garam hai, thora toh intezzar kar lo." Khushi advised.

"Kaise karoon intezzar, bhook lagi hai mujhe bhi." He leaned to her and showed her exactly what his hunger was for as he nuzzled her neck and not bite the paratha.

Squirming she pushed him and said, "let me finish making."

He then concentrated on the paratha and ate without bothering with a plate. He fed her pieces from the one he was eating till she finished with the cooking. The both then went to the dinning table and sat with some yogurt and paratha with some juice she found in the fridge and sat.

She had been wearing one of the negligee's without the wrap and felt a little conscious at the way the spaghetti strap kept sliding over her shoulder as she moved to take a paratha and place it on his and her plate.

She scooped some yogurt on the paratha and put the morsal in her mouth licking the yogurst that had dribbled on her corner of lip with her tongue and looked up to see Arnav frozen in his act of eating paratha watching her unblinkingly.

She asked silently what happened and he said, " Aise kabhi hamein bhi khaya karo." And her eyes flew to his crotch and he smiled.

"Ah! meri rani, aap bade jaldi seekh rahi hai." Arnav bent forward and gave a peck on her lips as she blushed.

They finished their meal there in relative silence as they were famished, with no meals since last ten hours. They knew they wont be able to sleep now, so they lay on lower deck which was a trampolin pulled with strings tied to the edge over the water. They were enjoying a relaxing moment watching the moon and the stars on a clear night.

Just then, a shooting star streaked across the sky and she gushed, "Arnav toot ta tara." Pointing to the sky.

"Toh kya karein? Ab tum mujhe tumhare liye taare ikaatha karne ko toh nahi kahogi na? Mein romantic lines bolne ke liye tayyar hoon. Ye taare waare lana nahi. Theek hai." He announced, putting his arms behind his head and gazing at the sky without much interest.

She scrambled up on her elbow and said, "Nahi budhu, wish karna hota hai. You know your wishes come true."

He pulled her on him and said, "Tum bhi toh ek wish hi ho, jo poori hui hai. Now what else do I want. nothing. No what I want, it can't give me. So, i suggest we stop this star gazing now and you gaze into my eyes Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada." And before she could ruin a moment, he kissed her.

It felt like he could not get enough of her and soon their ragged breathing was testament to their need and he just slipped his boxers a little down and released himself to settle between her legs as he made her sit on him. He rocked both of them to a climax that left them not only breathless but totally satiated.

They drifted off to sleep on it and woke up with the dawn breaking. Arnav woke and lifted his wife in his arms and wobbled up to the cushion area and hoisted her on it before scrambling up.

Khushi it seemed was still off in her dream land and did not stir as he picked her up once again and carried her to the bedroom. He wondered as he settled her in the bed and joined her that he could get used to this.

And fell asleep with a smile on his face.
Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
haan??😲😲 phir se res!! pataa bhi nahin which one i should unres😲
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bas karo vrush yeh family forum hai🤣😲
gosh sachchme tumhe warning lagga dena chahiye!!
woh toh mein underage hothe huyye bhi bahut M&B style advanced hoon so can tolerate.. but forum has a ton of bachche so you should beware!!!
either way fab writing but 😲☺️
for both 46 and 47..
truly;;; experience much???😕⭐️
Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago