Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS/FF - With Or Without You- Chp 61/Pg114-Last Chp (Page 15)

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Nads my behudaness... too obvious for me to do na?? and i did say romantic...now even i try to be on romantic side for the sake of everyone's sanity... the towel removing i guess would come after they have actually consummated dont you think??

but here goes another chapter!!

Chapter 44

"Aap bade besharam ho," she blushed as she avoided looking at him and looked into the distance as she accused him.

"Bas sab tumhari wajah se." He answered, as he held her chin in between his index finger and his thumb and ordered, "Meri taraf dekho. Tumhein pata hai na mujhe pasand nahi agar tum mujh se nazrein chura ke baat karti ho toh."

She looked at him and then suddenly feeling shy, covered her face in both her hands and put her head on his chest.

"Agar itna sharmaogi toh woh kaise karogi jo tumne hamari shaadi ki raat kiya tha?" Arnav teased.

She jerked her head up and banged her head on his jaw and yelped as she hurt both of them. He let her go as he had cut his lip with his teeth and blood oozed out of the cut.

But he asked, "tum theek ho?"

"Oh! devi maiyya' i am sorry '" and turned around to go to the kitchen when he caught her arm and pulled her to him and said, "Just kiss me better."

She blushed.

"Go on." He said, as he pouted his lip and bent down for a kiss from her.

She reached up and tentatively kissed his lip where it had cut.

"Itne se kaam nahi chalega." Arnav whispered looking at her with smoldering eyes. She then took her tongue out and touched his lip and before he swooped and took her mouth with lips, she heard him groan.

"Oh! My God!" was the litany that went through her mind before everything became one big pool of sensation as his kiss made her forget everything else but him. He gathered her in his arms and crushed her to him.

There seemed an urgency in his kiss, in the hands that roamed on her in a feverish fashion, trying to touch her and not finding satisfaction anywhere. While she was in her personal heaven. His lips playing havoc with hers while her hands had free reign on his body. His back, the rippling muscles as they moved to each of his movements made her feel more and more satisfied at having the freedom to explore him. And she dug her nails into his back as he bent her and deepened the kiss.

After some time, he carried her to the sit out and placed her on it against the cushion and sank on it next to her. He pulled her dupatta from around her neck and threw it away, and neither of them saw it fly over them and fall on the lower deck.

He then traced his finger leisurely along the edge of the neckline, tracing the lace pattern and then held the mangalsutra that lay nestled between her breast. "Ye mujhse jyada lucky hai. Hai mera representation, par woh jyada enjoy karta hai." tracing the upper curves of her breasts as her breath came in a ragged fashion.

Fascinated with the pulse that beat at the base of her throat, his finger reached there and lightly made circular motions on the point. She whispered, "Please Arnav."

"please what?" Arnav asked taking his eyes off where his finger was playing and into her eyes and she said, "Kiss me." Before shyness assailed her and her lashes lowered as a telltale color came up her cheeks.

"Achcha, Kahan?" Arnav playing with her now kissed the pulse point at the base of her neck and felt an answering tremor go through as she tilted her head back and sighed but said, "Na"

"Toh kahan, yahan?" He asked as if not getting her point and kissed the curve of her breast that heaved over the neckline. Khushi sucked her breath and said raggedly, "Kyon pareshan kar rah ho." And then not having any patience anymore, clutched his hair and pulled him a little towards her to place her lips against his and whispered, "Yahan" letting her breath mingle with his before she closed even that distance between them and kissed him.

But he was not helping. He seemed now wanting to take his time and did not open his lips and she frowned and parted.

She asked frowning, "Kyon?"

"Tum jo chaho woh karo ' Mujhe batao tum kya chahti ho." he told her with emotions in his eyes that were heating her skin up that even the cool breeze coming off the water was not enough to give any semblance of control to her wayward thoughts.

She then sat up from the reclining position and pushed him back on the cushion and sat astride him. "Mujhe yaad nahi meine kya kiya tha uss raat. Par aap se thora bahut jo seekha hai, woh koi nahi toh aap par toh azmaa loon." She replied tilting her head up and folding her arms.

He suddenly heaved his hips up and turned their positions by holding her from the waist and putting her on her back as he came up on her, ensconced between her legs that were in the air, his knees and hands supporting him.

He tilted his hip towards her center and grounded out between clenched teeth, "Kisi aur par azmaa ne ki koshish bhi mat karna." A flicker of anger and some other emotion washed in those toffee brown eyes before he seemed to let that go and leaned his head to hers and said, "Meri rani, aapka toh pata nahi, par mujhe ab bhook lagi hai ' aur aap iss bhook ka abhi kuch nahi kar sakti toh peit pooja ka kuch kar sakti hai?" he grounded his hips into her to let her know which appetite  he talked about.

He then suddenly let her go and got up. He fixed his towel that had threatened to be undone in their interplay and walked into the bedroom to change.

Not understanding the sudden change of mood and taking his cue, she went to the living room and phoned room service for some snacks and tea and coffee for them. She figured, she was a long way from understanding this man, who was her husband. How did he manage to switch off so suddenly, when her whole being was throbbing from those kisses and his proximity and of course how he could be aroused but move away from her that suddenly. She was wondering about it when he came out of the bedroom, wearing khaki shorts and a vest top.

He threw two scraps at her and said, "Ye lo, yahan tumhein ye itne saare kapde pehan ne ki jaroorat nahi hai. Ye pehan lo."

He smiled as she lifted a multi colored bikini one in each hand dangling and her mouth open incredlously and said, "Ye kapde hain?"

Edited by -RushTrip- - 18 September 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

bertrockinggirl555kscjksun_smilaila889roshni77ipkndFanneena2000madhura1MitaliMondalphyg.s.p.r.9.4.3.DEEWANI94yhm111baxter75ChandriganzmonicathumbittannMONAKARANmalar3arshi_1982naj84coffeeBeansChicagoCarole1mistletoe22diotimafarhacassimkashevluv angelnehaahmadannie03-Shalu-nIhArIkAVampgirlayesha786xxxtokyobrinnySweetSophieardy03geetapshruthiruchsDimz13Aplihsarshifan91autumn_springsanjuarshishakrobaajammullu1..PT..loves_aishujasbinArilipvks11sk2405mayabhiChickeekarismacrazyaddictionAishu136mirnaliniYazzy91-eiya-msmarplem-g19cpervaizHot_Indo_ChillyDaviCythereasparikhAnvi2009--Magnificent---_-harsh42princess84FebruaryFlowerdevishreeIshrafan11lovetheserialsharneil92littlemoirsk16luvbugshalbimahrusweetyaaytzafisana11AquaBluez17lara3110Minnie.PhoenixRadarushankitvcbasicquestion1S.StephyJyo.-Kina-vivacious_gurladits7uswah.Saraa.-afsha---Nargis---Zara-pup03sarunsashasingh1chillyEccentricaRasgulla_sptina_1234

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
loved it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bert-RushTrip-

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
yipppeee me first...awesomeeesttt updtt...

-RushTrip-

littlemoi IF-Dazzler
littlemoi
littlemoi

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
absolutely awesome!!!

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Haila Tina...

thanks yaar!!

and Petit Tu..

i am sure you can say more..to me...hai na??

yaar..kuch bol hi do!!

but thanks...i am happy you like it
rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
wow, really romantic.kept me hooked up to it.
keep going.

-RushTrip-

gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL ... yeah, sartorial style in Bora Bora is different ...was this from the new season AR collection???? LOL LOL

-RushTrip-

Go to top