Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS/FF - With Or Without You- Chp 61/Pg114-Last Chp (Page 138)

swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 11 August 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Wonderful story dear
Can you give us season-2 of this story plzzz
Dear Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 16 October 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swriter

Wonderful story dear
Can you give us season-2 of this story plzzz
Dear Embarrassed

hahahaha...

season 2... let me think... may be i can write. again...
laavanya4u IF-Dazzler
laavanya4u
laavanya4u

Posted: 17 October 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
What an amazing story yaar?? How I did it miss out from my Prying eyes?? Such was the flow. I couldn't hold back after starting and had to finish off all the chappies at one go.i got irritated after chappy 38 of not finding the link. But after scrolling down could find all the chappies till the end. ArnAvs Meri Rani was much more cheesy and different than the usual What the and dammit!! Though this Khushi was naive n innocent she is smart,sensible courageous and mainly empties her tear glands only at the right places. The award speech was written so beautifully. It's seemed real and she had properly used her talent and got the recognition rather than the forced Fashion talent shown in the serial. The reel Khushi should have been like a tough fighter and should have taught Arnav a proper lesson after he had revealed her the reason of their marriage. What a big sigh!! Shyan was not creepy anti and Anjali the brainless pestering woman!! Good that Lavanya was sensible. Missed NK a bit?? Nanis track was just sweeettt and naughty. I had loved it a lot. Ur style of writing is simple elegant smooth clear with words and heart touching. Internet ka paisa wasool and phadney kha time bhi wasool!!! Just let me know the details of other Arshi stories. Expected an epilogue??

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 18 October 2016 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laavanya4u

What an amazing story yaar?? How I did it miss out from my Prying eyes?? Such was the flow. I couldn't hold back after starting and had to finish off all the chappies at one go.i got irritated after chappy 38 of not finding the link. But after scrolling down could find all the chappies till the end. ArnAvs Meri Rani was much more cheesy and different than the usual What the and dammit!! Though this Khushi was naive n innocent she is smart,sensible courageous and mainly empties her tear glands only at the right places. The award speech was written so beautifully. It's seemed real and she had properly used her talent and got the recognition rather than the forced Fashion talent shown in the serial. The reel Khushi should have been like a tough fighter and should have taught Arnav a proper lesson after he had revealed her the reason of their marriage. What a big sigh!! Shyan was not creepy anti and Anjali the brainless pestering woman!! Good that Lavanya was sensible. Missed NK a bit?? Nanis track was just sweeettt and naughty. I had loved it a lot. Ur style of writing is simple elegant smooth clear with words and heart touching. Internet ka paisa wasool and phadney kha time bhi wasool!!! Just let me know the details of other Arshi stories. Expected an epilogue??

Thank you for the kind words...
Laavanya...

I believe this story was written and done much before NK time... if i am not wrong. And I guess i had to be cheesy to certain extent...

Epilogue or season 2... i am not sure i can write but i am just heartened to read all the comments still... years after i finished this one...

I may start writing again.. who knows... i do have loads of time on hand... might give it a shot.. a love story... though not sure if it will be arnav and khushi... would you guys be okay with that?

I have forgotten the characters...
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 18 October 2016 at 1:52am | IP Logged
hey...i had read it long time back, but ur writing is beautiful and will definitely read it again.

-RushTrip-

laavanya4u IF-Dazzler
laavanya4u
laavanya4u

Posted: 18 October 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Sweetie, preferably Arnav n Khushi or Aakash or Payal. A beautiful Romantic comic story.

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 02 November 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laavanya4u

Sweetie, preferably Arnav n Khushi or Aakash or Payal. A beautiful Romantic comic story.

I dont remember them as characters anymore.. as in their essence so to write with those names would be tough and writing itself might be tough.

will keep you posted if i do write.

Thanks once again
Doc-ere Senior Member
Doc-ere
Doc-ere

Posted: 02 November 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Excellent story! Like it very much...

-RushTrip-

Go to top